urbach wiethe

Franky_Gee [ID 21], Klaus_Jones [ID 18] | (15. Player Theft)

Player(s) being reported: ID 21
Date of interaction reported: 03/09/2021.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1630674939

Your character name: Lee Wayne
Other player(s) involved: 61, 18

Specific rule(s) broken:
Player Theft, Prison Breakout, and Kidnapping

One cannot force victims to withdraw money, sell script assets, or give assets not present IC.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)

I met 21 at the peir and asked him if he know where I could get a gun. He then told me could sell me one. His friends then came, we went to a garage. I withdrew 10000 from a nearby atm but I couldn't give it to him for the gun as my character was too new. I then went to the atm, then back to him and wired him the money. He then scammed me. The rule break is he attempted to force me to wire transfer him money. After, I thought what he did was a rulebreak so I made sure by dming a staff member. I was informed it was. I then asked 21 to save his POV, he told me did not have one. I then told 21 I would be reporting him.

Evidence of rule breach:
https://youtu.be/qr1NRgaabfs

• Like 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING REVIEW

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself & @Ramo. During this time, we ask you to refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between players involved.

Regards,

Doan & Ramo.

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

[Notified In-Game] - Franky_Gee (21) - Can you please explain why in the reported evidence you are seen asking the player to wire transfer the rest of the money that he has? Please provide any evidence and your side of the story that lead to this situation.

[Notified In-Game] - Klaus_Jones (18) - Can you please explain why in the reported evidence you are seen participating in the robbery being conducted? Please provide any evidence and your side of the story that lead to this situation.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Doan & Senior Support Ramo

Edited by Ramo

Hello Senior Staff Members I would like to start this off by saying I don't know who Paul Chyz is the player who had the gun (id21) was Franky Gee. I don't know how I kidnaped the man when Franky radio me telling me to come pick this dude up and follow him so I went and picked the man up from the pier never once kidnapped the man I do not know how he was kidnapped when I picked him up from the pier and in the video  you can see this man walking around coming back from atm before he ever had a weapon pointed at him so don't you think if  he was kidnapped we would've had weapons pointed at him from the start not letting him free at all. Second I want to state don't know how it was a prison break at all either never was in jail or even attempted a prison break. I don't think I should get reported in this situation cause I never broke any rules all I told the man was knees for the pistol money but that's all I was told and then next Franky gee decides to demand the mans bank account don't know where that came from. 

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank Doan & Ramo for taking time to review this report. I will try my best to make my reply short and clear.

He wanted to buy an illegal gun. We were going to conduct our business in an empty parking garage we planned to rob him. After we failed to do the transaction in cash, he said that he would wire transfer me the money which he did. I figured since he already had his phone out and I was armed with others in a secluded area, it would be fine to take more of his money. In the heat of the moment I had forgotten that demanding him to wire me money was a rulebreak, but thankfully he was unable to so he actually lost nothing to a rule break. Had he wired me more money I would have given him his money back, anything over the original 10k, but he couldn't so I was thankful and left the area. Unfortunately this would have probably been avoided had it been a cash transaction because I then would have only demanded for the money in his pockets at the time. I did not have my shadow-play running when this event happened so I do not have any POV. 

Additionally, I believe that this player is revenge reporting me because he was scammed ICly. -Player lost nothing in the scene to a rulebreak-

Id like to quote the forum report guidelines for the reporter

"Please do not take reporting another player lightly and reserve reports for situations that have caused severe loss or were abused for benefit. Consider if you could  possibly teach this player or if you've tried to come to a resolution on your own"

Thanks,

ID 21 - Franky Gee

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Franky Gee said:

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank Doan & Ramo for taking time to review this report. I will try my best to make my reply short and clear.

He wanted to buy an illegal gun. We were going to conduct our business in an empty parking garage we planned to rob him. After we failed to do the transaction in cash, he said that he would wire transfer me the money which he did. I figured since he already had his phone out and I was armed with others in a secluded area, it would be fine to take more of his money. In the heat of the moment I had forgotten that demanding him to wire me money was a rulebreak, but thankfully he was unable to so he actually lost nothing to a rule break. Had he wired me more money I would have given him his money back, anything over the original 10k, but he couldn't so I was thankful and left the area. Unfortunately this would have probably been avoided had it been a cash transaction because I then would have only demanded for the money in his pockets at the time. I did not have my shadow-play running when this event happened so I do not have any POV. 

Additionally, I believe that this player is revenge reporting me because he was scammed ICly. -Player lost nothing in the scene to a rulebreak-

Id like to quote the forum report guidelines for the reporter

"Please do not take reporting another player lightly and reserve reports for situations that have caused severe loss or were abused for benefit. Consider if you could  possibly teach this player or if you've tried to come to a resolution on your own"

Thanks,

ID 21 - Franky Gee

Hello sir,

I feel I must respond as what you have said is incorrect. I am not revenge reporting, 10k means nothing to me, it is video game money. I am reporting you because I believe you knew what you were doing was a rulebreak, but you did it anyway because I had a new player tag, and you thought I could be taken advantage of as you presumed I was unaware of the rule.

Edit: The fact you were willing to scam a new character/player out of all of his money is part of the reason why I believe what I said.

Edited by urbach wiethe
  • NAY 1

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report has been under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached, we have decided to accept this report and issue the following punishment(s):

Franky_GeeID 21: NonRP - To explain your punishment we can look at the evidence provided by the reporting party. While the area that the reporting party was at is a secluded area, you held up ID 8 and asked them to transfer the rest of their money that they had after they had already sent money to you. Even though the money wasn't on him to send to you, the rules clearly state that  "One cannot force victims to withdraw money, sell script assets, or give assets not present IC.". In future situation(s) when conducting a robbery on a player you should only be robbing them of assets that are currently present In-Character.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

This report is now locked and archived.

Regards,

Doan & Ramo.