Waryerz

4, 21, 47, 101, 106, 147, 148, 163, 213, and Others. [9. NRP, 14. DM]

Player(s) being reported: 4, 21, 47, 101, 106, 147, 148, 163, 213, and Others.
Date of interaction reported: 28/AUG/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1630121434

Your character name: Joseph Sanchez
Other player(s) involved: Jonathan Willowick, Tristan Stanford, Bentholomy Butcher, Jared Rock, Sayaka Yukimura, Victor Einhart, and Others. 

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
  • Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.
  • Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.
  • Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.
  • Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.
  • Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.
  • Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.
  • If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
As you can see in the footage provided below, we responded to a 911 SOS from the Bank, and when PD arrived on scene, the bank was seemingly inactive, although there was a Warrener parked in front.  When the officers left their cruisers, we began getting shot at by people on the roof of Pink Cage motel with heavy weapons, those who I did not get player IDs from.  After that, 9 people by my count ran out of the vault with heavy weapons and began slaughtering cops as well.  Many LSPD officers have their footage saved from this incident.  I don't see this as any kind of enjoyable RP, or any RP at all.  In other bank robberies that I've been in, there's been hostages, etc., and lots of RP for us, but with this, it was just a completely random slaughter of cops for a reason that I cannot fathom myself.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/9dpgle

Footage of Involved Parties:

Jonathan Willowick (1) - https://streamable.com/p2lv45

Jonathan Willowick (2) - https://streamable.com/yvj61j

Sayaka Yukimura - https://streamable.com/4lgudo

Tristan Stanford - https://streamable.com/t544pj

Tom Ardizzo has POV but it contains staff chat so it will not be posted here, but he is willing to send it to Aldarine if requested.  Tristan Stanford blurred out the staff chat and provided his POV.

Edited by Waryerz
  • Like 1
  • PogU 2
  • NAY 4
  • Confused 32
  • Upvote 2
  • yooo 2
  • polarcop 2
  • dead 2

Thank you for making this report. At this present time I ask that you be patient while this is under review. Please note that due to the involved players within this report, inquiry time will be more than usual. In the interim, this report will be locked pending formal inquiry.

@Waryerz - Please contact any individuals within your faction that obtained footage from this incident and include said footage within your initial posting under "Evidence of rule breach:" as "Footage from Involved Parties:" (see below)

-----

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/9dpgle

Footage from Involved Parties:

[Additional Footage]

-----

Best Regards,

Administrator Aldarine

Thank you for your patience as I reviewed the report. Prior to concluding this report, I would like to hear statements from the players as specified below. Please be sure to post one and only one response to this inquiry, addressing the inquiry in as much detail as possible. You are to answer the inquiry and that alone - there will be no questioning one another or passive aggressive remarks. Back and forth commentary as well as inappropriate behaviors will not be tolerated and can/will result in forum or admin punishments as appropriate.

Following players are expected to explain their point of view in regards to the entire situation including the thought and rationale behind the set up at the Fleeca Bank and the shooting that took place. 

Dax_Daigo ID 4
Doug_Peterson ID 21
Chris_Blunt ID 47
Reginald_Donvergen ID 101
Kaleb_Mcfagden ID 106
Les_Vatte | ID 147
Emily_Tugg | ID 148
Donte_Kupher | ID 163
Symere_Jones | ID 213
John_Darcy 
Jamal_Onizuka 
Peter_Chao
Kane_Saunders

-----

In addition to the above inquiry, please provide any and all POV that you have.

-----

The above-mentioned players will receive 48 hours to provide their side of the story. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,

Administrator Aldarine

• Like 1
  • dead 3

Kaleb Mcfadgen ID 106 -

Hello Aldarine, thanks for taking the report. I’d like to first start off by giving some background on the plan for the situation.Our group, 67 has hit numerous banks and stores with various other tactics that have had varying levels of success. Of course one constant when performing these actions is that there is going to be a response from law enforcement. From these experiences we have worked out some tactics that work, and others that don’t. For example, a tactic that did not work was when we did not have people outside a store where a PD officer came flying in jamming the cruiser into the doors https://streamable.com/rpqih0. The bank we were attempting to rob, “Pink Cage” is obviously very hard to pull off, considering the central location in the city the response time is generally extremely fast compared to other locations. An important factor to remember in these robberies is the high risk/high reward, if caught each member faces a lot in fines and several hours in DOC. While the reward can be upwards of 300k, or 280k that we secured from this job. From the reporting parties’ statement I don't see this as any kind of enjoyable RP, or any RP at all.”  from this statement I would like to point attention to a robbery that was attempted earlier in the week, where police showed up and an ally, Peter Chao, was able to take two officers hostage. The officer’s response to this was to shoot Peter, one officer from a distance with an smg the other close range with a pump shotgun with the two officers very close if not in the line of fire, after which he was shipped up to DOC for 3.5 hours https://streamable.com/z6591x. Is this what is to be considered enjoyable RP? Everyone on the server knows what happens when a hostage is taken for these robberies. What would they have us do? Walk out of the bank with our hands up as soon as they pull up? We are “hardened” criminals that have close ties to the “cartel” that makes no sense.We set up this heist, along with the others in the past to secure packed money, which is required to keep our turfs and keep the “cartel” happy.  “just a completely random slaughter of cops for a reason that I cannot fathom myself.” Our faction has been harassed by PD for weeks, constant solo patrols that sit at our HQ, constant traffic stops where we are pulled out of the vehicle, and hero cops performing actions seen above in the videos as well as situation like these: https://streamable.com/estnr2 https://streamable.com/lenf17 . Re: the second link there, when PD opens fire at a bank with no RP and no voiping all is good (unfortunately his shadowplay does not record his mic but he says something along the lines of “put your hands up it's your only chance”). In regards to the shooting that took place, to me it seems that the cops pulled up to the bank alarm, saw the warrener and got comfortable thinking that it was just a couple new players setting the alarm off. They moved in on the front entrance without securing a perimeter, checking for get away vehicles and had poor positioning outside. The shooting was simply to secure the 280k cash from the robbery, if we were there to “randomly slaughter cops” myself and Dax had an easy opportunity to kill both Willowick and Ardizzo who had inserted themselves into a hostile situation and Willowick had shot his weapon (not sure if Ardizzo did). However both were told to remain where they were with their hands up. Had the others reacted the same by holstering their weapons and placing their hands up they would not have been killed, however they tried to either fight, reposition with their guns drawn or flee. A final point I’d like to make is surrounding the new player, ID 129 (assuming this is Kane_Saunders) he had no part in the planning/shooting of the heist, he was outside the bank at the time of execution and we asked him if he wanted to come it with us, to which he did. Thanks, anymore questions that staff has let me know.

POV: 

• Like 28
  • Upvote 2

Hey! Emily Tugg (ID 148) here. I would like to start this off by thanking you for taking this report, Aldarine.

So, let us get my side of things posted up here. Pink Cage, in my opinion, is one of the most arduous and burdensome banks to rob on the server. It is in such an awkward location compared to the others, definitely giving LSPD a time advantage. We, The 6ix 7even Spartans, have tried multiple strategies over time, and I have personally tried a few others on my other character- Kali Golovkov- as well. Speaking for myself, and possibly others too, hostage situations and negotiation tactics have grown to be rather boring and repetitive. They always result in the same outcomes, members of our gangs in DOC with stacked charges and ridiculous amounts of fines. I think it is about time a group shows more passion and spirit behind robbing a bank, rather than the same old stale tactics. So, this being said, I personally do not see how it could be considered NRP. A group of criminals with connections to the cartel, robbing a bank... If they walk to the front, armed with heavy weapons, and see armed officers with lights and sirens on their cruisers- Why would they not fire? Just to try and get themselves out without heavy consequence and without serving a long sentence, no? Of course, high risk and high reward- Yes, we walked out guns blazing, but we also got a hefty amount of cash out of the robbery, making it well worth it, as the money was much needed since packed cash makes the launderers and cartel happy with us.

Onto another point, Waryerz has brought up: "...it was just a completely random slaughter of cops for a reason that I cannot fathom myself." The LSPD has been, I guess you could say, bothering us for weeks now. There have been what feels like an endless amount of suppression checks just due to us wearing blue or driving blue vehicles. Officers are constantly patrolling through Dutch London Street/Jamestown- whether alone in their cruisers, or with 2-4 officers in an ADAM patrol. It wasn't random slaughter, for all the reasons I've mentioned above- I'd be comfortable in saying it has been harassment from LSPD. As you can see in my point of view linked below, I wasn't one of the first members to open fire; I heard shots between what I assumed was the Los Santos Police Department and 6ix 7even Spartans, walked closer to the front, and confirmed my suspicions myself before firing. Another point I'd like to make, if I was randomly trying to kill the officers, I wouldn't have stopped firing at Jonathan Willowick when he continued to run away. I, too, turned and ran towards my bike to try and make an escape. 

I'd also like to add that the new player, who I'm assuming is Kane_Saunders, was not really involved. He was outside of the bank and we invited him inside with us, and he followed to participate.

My POV, as requested: https://youtu.be/Iw9QGpVOicM

Thank you, again, Aldarine! ❤️

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

As I am waiting for more responses, I want the following information as well:

@NxmeLess and @LeloGrace - You have 1 opportunity to name every person that was set up on the roof to the best of your memory. Considering this took place last night, it should not be too difficult.

I look forward to your responses.

So, if I recall correctly, John_Darcy, Peter_Chao, and Jamal_Onizuka were on the roof together. I was more focused on going in and doing my own job rather than worrying about who was on the roof, but this information should be correct. 

• Like 4
  • YAY 1

21 minutes ago, LeloGrace said:

So, if I recall correctly, John_Darcy, Peter_Chao, and Jamal_Onizuka were on the roof together. I was more focused on going in and doing my own job rather than worrying about who was on the roof, but this information should be correct. 

^

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Jamal Onizuka here, I would like to give a big thanks to the admins taking time looking over this report. 

I would like to start off by saying that this whole entire situation was planned out completely as the POV’s provided shows we took care of the cops very quickly and got free from the bank with 280k which I feel was very worth killing a few cops over. As kaleb has stated the past experiences with attempting to do the banks has not gone well and for the reporting party to say there was no RP involved is absurd when it was a well planned heist due to the circumstances in the past we attempted to take this route and it went smooth and we got what we were there for which is the money to keep up our turfs which are not easy to take care of. Also the interactions my character has had with PD in the past 2 weeks have been horrid anytime I am pulled over they just harass me find anyway possible to arrest me I feel that the escalation has been happening now for weeks and it has came to the point where something like this was bound to happen and I feel as if they would have killed all of us there would be no reports over the situation. I would also like to stress that there was no INTENTION's to shoot cops, we were just on the roof in case it needed to happen to get our guys out of the bank. You can see in the cops POV that the first thing they do is get out of the cruiser and run straight to the door with guns out with that being said there is no other way to get out of the bank than to fight your way out. As a large criminal organization I feel that it would not be realistic to just put your hands up and surrender. The last thing that I would like to say is that I understand there are things that could have been done a lot better on both sides and I hope to get the opportunity to improve that particular plan to successfully rob a bank.

Edited by Xplod1ngPumpk1n
  • Like 21
  • dead 1

Hello Dax Daigo, here just want to start off by saying thank you to the admins who are reviewing this report.

I just would like to say that the bank attempt with heavies and people on the roofs were all planned out as we have tried to hit the inner city banks multiple times and out of all those times with this method we were able to clean the bank of $280k worth of cash to clean through our money launderer and continue holding the turf which at the end of the day to us is a high risk but most definitely a high reward when you think about the abilities the packed money not only in cash value but turf value for power we use for shipments.so the thought of a few hours in doc and rigorous fines we worked a plan out of fighting out way out if only necessary which we have always been forced more towards that because of the lack of hostage RP we have. Kaleb and Emily stated the situation very well in their replies and explained it to the best of my memory.

Edit: If we had a DM and Non RP mentality myself and Kaleb would have just blown down Willowick because he had already shot us but his hands went up along side of Tom Ardizzo's and we stopped shooting immediately and held them there until making our next moves.  

Edited by phatndumb
  • Like 20

Hello John Darcy here I would like to start off by saying thank you to Aldarine and the Admin team for reviewing this report.

Us hitting the bank was a organized plan that we had perfected over time from the way cops reacted previously to other banks/stores we have hit. We had people on the roof (me being one of them) to make sure our people inside the bank could get out with all the money which was the goal. In the cops POV you can see they arrive to the bank park and get out heading towards the entrance of the bank. Once they get to close we open fire to protect the people inside the bank so they could come out with the cash. In previous experiences Law Enforcement come inside the bank with guns and even given chances to put their guns down instead they open fire on us that is why we don't let them walk in the bank in this situation by opening fire as they are about to walk in. We are a gang with the access to heavy weaponry backed by the cartel so of course we are going to use them for hitting banks to protect ourselves and the money we are stealing. Us as a gang have to get packed money to keep our turfs which is why we hit the bank in the first place.

• Like 18

Reginald Donvergen (ID 101) here.
Hi Aldarine, thanks for taking your time to review this report. As stated previously by other members of the 6ix 7even Spartans here in this report, the rationale behind this bank was to get out with cash to improve our relationships with our money laundering dealers and the "cartel". We have tried to hit pink cage before earlier this week I believe, and that's the situation where the kamacho blocked in our bikes and Peter had failed with the hostages. That wasn't the first time I had personally tried to hit pink cage, but I can say that this current situation was the first time it was successful. We had planned ahead to be ready to fight our way out of there if we had to, as the money was needed for our treasury and dealers. The roof setup was just for backup and for callouts on the situation at hand, and it was planned ahead to use that roof to our advantage. As can be seen in Kaleb's POV we had left the two officers alive that had put their hands up and surrendered as they understood they were outnumbered, showing we weren't here to DM or for NRP reasons, we were just doing what we had to to get out, which involved shooting the cops that were shooting at us. In my personal opinion, it was just the cops not being prepared for the situation at hand, possibly because they assumed that it was new players hitting the bank due to the warrener out front. Had they waited and called for backup and setup outside in situational positions, then maybe they would have came out on top. This was just a situation where PD lost and the criminals came out on top. I feel being connected to the cartel and a well known gang, we should pose a threat such as the one we had to cops here, we need money and there is a vault full of cash for us to rob. We came prepared, planned ahead, and it worked in our favor, finally, for hitting pink cage. I believe the shooting was justified and the setup was just smarter and more planned out then the cops.

My final point to add is the new player (Kane Saunders possibly) that was with us was not involved in the shooting, he was parked out front and we asked if he wanted to help. We supplied him with a mask and taught him how to rob the bank, hopefully giving him a fun RP experience during the situation. He was not a part of the planning or shooting. Any more questions for me please feel free to ask.

• Like 16

Hello. (ID 47) Chris Blunt here. not much hasn't been said so I'm sorry to recycle information but I will just answer as if nobody else has already. 

To give context to the bank heist, this plan had adapted from previous attempts, was premeditated and went according to plan. The cops have a tendency to rush into the bank with guns drawn, putting you in a position where if you don't have a gun yourself, you are beat. I don't mean to say this to point fingers back and hope nothing I say in this reply comes off that way, if I had a big enough problem with how they handle the banks I would have reported or addressed it at the time. But in order to address the nrp accusations against myself, I feel that I first have to bring up the actions repeatedly shown by the reporting party. I'd like to show a point of view of a situation that happened days before the bank we did in this report. Where 2 cops rushed into the bank on us totally blind. for report (streamable.com) This wasn't a 1 of 1 situation it had happened before which is how we learned to all bring the guns. This point of view shows me trying to contribute some rp to the situation by asking them to get on the ground (my recording software isn't recording my mic but you can see at the bottom of my screen that I am talking) when they instantly shoot back themselves. I know this isn't a breach of fear rp as they clearly have guns drawn themselves but shows how they corner us into a position of shooting. Another POV I will share is one where we were robbing stores and a couple PD officers drive their cruiser into the door blocking us in. bruh (streamable.com) This shows again the cops cornering us into a position of shooting with no other option rather then to put our hands up. I wanted to share these pov's because they both happened within the same week and were key factors in the plan of the reported situation. In case the officers pulled the move where they drive their scouts in the front door blocking us in, we had more people then usual outside the bank (Being those on the roof) who could move in, take out the cops blocking us in and move the cruiser for us. Also to counter the situations where they sprint right into the bank with guns drawn (which is what they were doing) we placed our allies on the roof across the street to distract them from running inside. This not only buys us more time to grab cash but also turns the cops attention away from us (which worked according to plan). now to address the accusations of nrp and dm, starting with nrp. We had police rushing into the bank after we had just pulled 300k out of it. It is an extremely high risk and high reward situation. Does it really sound unrealistic to take out a small group of cops who you heavily outnumber while they rush the bank with guns. fighting over 300k which your launderer needs, and to stay out of prison which realistically, is life in prison not a few hours in doc. I really don't believe so. Realistically any cop understands that this kind of stuff can happen and wouldn't rush into the bank in the first place, however in the server they do regularly which we expected and countered. Now as for the dm, I fail to see how the people on the roof aren't granted dm rights when they see the police rushing the door, guns in hand. While their allies are inside robbing it. Especially seeing as how this is a common occurrence and we all know what comes next. Not only that but the only cops that are shot are those who were in front of the bank when the bank was rushed, and the most important part to note is that no shots were fired until Officer Stanford pulls out his pistol .50 and starts running at the door. Now if this really were some "completely random slaughter of cops" then you would not see everyone spare the life's of the cops that weren't showing hostile intent. (as shown in kaleb mcfadgens pov at 0:35) These cops had no guns drawn and showed no hostile intent and their lives were spared. maybe if the other cops had done something other then rush the bank with guns drawn then their lives would be spared as well. However I believe they misjudged the situation seeing the white warrener out front and the seemingly quiet surrounding area and made some poor decisions. The reporting party is upset with the lack of rp from our end but I'd like to say likewise. When you rush into the bank while it's being robbed, which you repeatedly do. I don't think you understand from the crim's perspective you leave us optionless. We can shoot you or we can put our hands up and ill be damned if you think were putting our hands up after robbing a bank for 300k that our launderer desperately needs while we heavily outnumber you and are equipped with heavy weaponry. I'd like to ask the reporting party what rp you expect from us in this situation ? do you want us to ask you to get on the ground and try to take one of you hostage ? We saw how that goes between my pov that's already posted here and in Peter Chao's pov that was posted in Kaleb McFadgen's reply. You are complaining about the rp from our end, not realizing that we are reacting according to how you react. Again, I don't mean to point fingers but I have to say, when you rush a bank that's being actively robbed, do you think you are showing adequate care for your life ? because I most certainly don't, and this is why I am baffled as to why you are surprised you got shot.

I also want to add that I'm assuming Kane_Saunders is the new player in the white warrener. The guy was obviously a young kid. He was sitting out front when we arrived and we thought it would be funny to invite him inside with us. The guy didn't even know how to turn his phone off and I'm pretty sure he couldn't figure out how to grab the money off the table and you can also see in Sanchez's pov at 1:35 it seems like he can't even figure out how to unlock his car. He 100% didn't shoot any cops and surely doesn't deserve to be involved in the report.

Thanks Aldarine for your time if you have any other questions please let me know. I also wasn't asked to save my pov of the situation and don't have it.

Edited by ChrisBlunt
grammar
  • Like 11

@NxmeLess - Please explain why you think it's appropriate in the slightest in the RP situation to run out of the way towards the officer you shot down to stand over them and say "Get smoked faggot" (Ref 0:25 of your POV). Do you think this creates a healthy roleplay environment? Do you believe it made sense to do In-Character while there was still a threat to your life with shots continuing?

Look forward to your response.

• Confused 2
  • dead 7

Hello, Les Vatte here, ID 147. 

There's not much more I can add without repeating what Kaleb and the boys said, but I will do my best to explain the situation from my perspective. My group (67) was hitting pink cage, taking around 280k from the vault before attempting to flee. While inside the bank, several officers had rushed the bank with weapons drawn. Our crew across the street began shooting, resulting in a gun fight where we killed several officers before making it to our bikes and fleeing with the money. 

I was a part of the crew inside the bank. Upon leaving the bank with the funds, all of the officers in front of the bank were focused on fighting our allies, which gave us a good opportunity to shoot them and escape. Had we not assisted our allies, several of us would likely have gotten arrested.

I feel like the officers saying there was "no RP" is unfair, as it took hours of planning, adapting through several attempts, along with the RP of actually pulling it off. Had the initial officer not rushed the bank with a weapon drawn, the people on the apartment complex would not have began shooting. They were heavily outnumbered when trying to enter the bank, unaware of the amount of criminals and loadouts inside and outside of the bank. I feel like in real life cops would not just enter the bank upon arrival, but secure the perimeter and take more precautions. As we're RPing as criminals in a cartel connected gang, I don't think that killing a few police officers in order to get away with 280k is as far fetched as the reporting party makes it seem. 

Thank you to Aldarine and staff for taking this report, feel free to reach out for further questions! 

• Like 9

Symere Jones ID 213 here

I want to start off by saying thank you to Aldarine for taking this report.

As others have previously pointed out we have been trying to keep our money launder turfs up, and that comes via hitting stores and banks, on this one night we noticed that the only available bank was pink cage, our group has had trouble successfully doing pink cage in the past, so we thought of a strategy to hopefully clean the bank and get out as fast as possible.

We decided to have people on the pink cage motel with heavy weapons ready to shoot at the police if necessary and people inside with close range heavy weapons for a safe exit. After we had gotten around 2-3 packs each, the people outside had called that pd had arrived out front. They gave us the go ahead to start moving out and that is when the first shots began to ring. As you can see in the officers pov, with the people on the motel shooting first they attempted to hide behind their cruisers and be completely open to the people in the bank. So as we are running out of the bank we saw the officers open to us and we opened fire to attempt to successfully get away and secure the money for our launderers. After the initial units were dealt with I ran to my bike and fled the area.
I would like to add that the plan we made was thought out using past experiences we had with pd, and how they tend to handle banks, stores etc.

• Like 11

Hello, ID 163 here I would like to start by thanking the Staff team for taking this report. 
It all started when we decided to rob a bank to keep our turfs and inject some money into our treasury. Now from our past IC knowledge, the banks that we did PD pushed us straight into the bank because they know that only 2 of us would have weapons. To change things and succeed in our mission, we decided to take heavies and set people up on the other side of the bank. As planned, PD decided to take their guns and rush in, and that's when shots started. As we were still grabbing the money we decided to go out and we moved all as a group to have a higher rate of winning the push on PD. As our plan worked and PD was hiding, we were able to take them out and pushed them using our heavies to secure our 300k heist. Afterward, we all ran to the bikes and dipped after making sure that all the downed cops are dead and their bodycams damaged, we got a call on the radio that one of us was still fighting so we went back and helped him out then dipped from the area. Just to clear things out if our intentions were really to kill and shoot cops, we would have killed Ardizzo and  Willowick as they were shooting at us but then surrendered.

Edited by Donte Kupher
added my ID
  • Like 9

Hello, thank you for the tag, I will respond to the questions in the order they were asked. There has been a large build up of tension between my faction and PD (more specifically detectives/gang unit) for the last number of weeks, through many other situations, escalated traffic stops and constant patrols at our HQ. Even more specifically, Detective Stanford himself pulled me over for going 90 something in the city, where he pulled me out and searched my vehicle about 24ish hours before this interaction at the bank. This comment was said in an IC context and was not meant to be taken seriously by anyone, if anyone is offended by the statement that I made then I apologize. However, I said this phrase once and was not informed by anyone to not repeat it, although I did not anyways. From the ECRP rulebook:

7. IC and OOC Interactions

·         Players using offensive language IC must not use it excessively and must stop if asked OOCly.

There are no shots when I got to the downed officer, during the run towards him, there is one cop that poses a threat that is still up, Ben Butcher. As you can see from the POV there is already multiple shots being fired at him and he is downed before I make it to the officer. There was no greater threat to my life from where I was standing to where I ran. The only two cops that were not downed were Ardizzo and Willowick, one who was standing unarmed in the road, the other who was running away with his back towards me. Any question let me know.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1

Hello, Peter Chao here, I would first like to thank Aldarine for handling this report.

Everyone else has basically summed up the situation, but I will do it again anyway. We planned a bank heist, and it being pink cage we knew it was going to be hard. This was simply because of the location of the bank and also how the police department handles things. From my experiences in doing banks, the police department usually scouts the area a bit and then moves in the bank when there are two units, not making sure its as safe as possible before going in. The PD are also not truthful to their word during hostage situations and decide to end the situation as soon as possible rather than playing it out and attempt to keep the hostages safe. Due to these factors and multiple similar encounters with PD a few days prior to this incident, we devised a plan that we thought would best counteract how they do things. We knew what they were going to do, and in this situation they had 3 units and were most likely going to push the bank. Our plan was to take out the initial responders to the bank and get a guranteed ticket out with a lot of money, and the plan went well considering we got out and had no casualties.

To address the claim that this was just a mass dm of officers, this is just simply not true. We hit the bank in an organized way, handled the threat, got out successfully, and totaled 280,000 from the bank. You can hear us on radio saying get on bikes, as our main objective was to obtain the money and get out. If our goal was to “mass dm officers” then we would have stayed around and kept on killing them rather than get on bikes and leave with the money that we had.

The reporting party also said that there was no rp to this situation, but I don’t see the rp in simply just rushing the bank or just shooting a hostage taker rather than playing it out. I don’t understand how rp is would be enjoyable to the recieving party, yet it still constantly happens. I am not trying to say that the reporting party should have enjoyed the situation, but PD quite literally do the same thing to criminals. I personnally thought that what we did was a well devised plan and used how PD handled things to our advantage. It is clear that in this situation the officers saw the warrener, lowered their guard, and were most likely just going to rush the bank which was our plan.

• Like 14
  • NAY 2

Thank you kindly for your patience as I reviewed this report. Following review of evidence and provided statements as well as consultation with Senior Staff, I will be concluding this report as follows:

The following players will be receiving a Deathmatching Punishment for the reported incident.

John_Darcy 
Jamal_Onizuka 
Peter_Chao

The following players will be receiving a Non Roleplay Punishment for the reported incident.

Dax_Daigo
Doug_Peterson
Chris_Blunt
Reginald_Donvergen
Kaleb_Mcfagden
Les_Vatte
Emily_Tugg
Donte_Kupher
Symere_Jones
John_Darcy 
Jamal_Onizuka 
Peter_Chao

To explain the rationale for the above punishments, I would like to first review the entirety of the situation and then break down each punishment with further explanation.

Situation Overview

When reviewing the video evidence provided by the reporting player, it opens with the police vehicle driving down the highway until a 911 call comes in from the Pink Cage Fleeca Bank. The unit responds to the call and begins making their way to the bank, while enroute stating they were going to drive by and see but had a Code 1 to respond to. Upon approach, at the approximate timestamp of 0:40, the white Warrener is spotted outside the bank where the alarm is going off. Two police vehicles park in front of the bank on either side of the Warrener and the officers begin to exit and make their way to the bank doors. At 1:04, as the officers approach, heavy gunfire is heard and the officers are shot at from people position across the street on the roof. At 1:14, the group inside of the bank exit, begin to fire at the officers and make their escape from the bank.

Deathmatching Punishment

This punishment will be given to all individuals who were across the street from the bank on the roof that engaged with the responding officers. As shown within the provided evidence the officers approached the bank (1 to be exact) and heavy gunfire began, inflicting harm upon the officers. This engagement had absolutely no prior engagement with said officers prior. Statements provided by the involved individuals utilize rationale along the lines of a pre-planned mission to take out the officers prior to them engaging upon the people within the bank ultimately so they could "win" the situation. It is incredibly poor to think that there was any form of Deathmatching rights within this situation. No firearms were aimed, no valid threat witness and most importantly, absolutely no interaction with the officers prior to the shooting. The shooting that took place was entirely done as a blind threat and regardless of any prior experiences and thoughts about law enforcement response it is unacceptable to partake in actions such as these. Interaction and some form of escalatory engagement must take place prior to attacking any other player.

Non Roleplay Punishment

This punishment will be given to all individuals who were involved within the bank robbery, minus the singular New Player as I am giving benefit of the doubt in regards to their involvement. Noted numerous times within the report statements, this engagement was preplanned with a team on the roof as well as a team within the bank - both side their respective duties and responsibilities. As the roof top team began to engage in heavy gunfire with the responding officers, the internal team began moving out to escape and utilized their own weaponry to do so. The entirety of the situation, including the Deathmatching rights given to the internal bank team were, for lack of better term, baited. At the moment the roof team began shooting, law enforcement was returning fire which granted the ability for everybody else to begin engaging. With all of this being planned and consented upon by the bank individuals, all involved are at fault in this poor demonstration of roleplay interaction seen.

Final Comments

Within the server we strive to see proper interactions between all those involved that lead to enjoyable experiences. This situation did not represent that and it is improper to believe that it did. While I can understand frustration and trying to find new methods to successfully pull off a bank heist at a known troublesome location, this simply was not it. The maintenance of a money laundering turfs and failed bank robberies in the past does not give clearance to blindly fire without interaction and subsequently bait further Deathmatching rights. You may have had positive roleplay experiences internally during the planning stages but this, in no way, extended to an enjoyable time for all those participating and instead led to a situation that was far preventable.

Best Regards,

Administrator Aldarine

• Like 2
  • NAY 2
  • Confused 13
  • Upvote 1
  • chill 2
  • dead 3