SkyeFuryy

Klaus Jones [29] | 13 Fear Roleplay & 14 Deathmatch

Player(s) being reported: Klaus Jones (ID26)
Date of interaction reported: 27/AUG/2021.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1630064852

Your character name: Louise Hoffman
Other player(s) involved: Caroline Mathews

Specific rule(s) broken: DM / FearRP / NonRP

Deathmatching - 

• Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.

FearRP - 

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.
  • If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.

NonRP- 

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
Whilst a DOC officer was busy with an inmate, Klaus Jones jumps from the first floor onto the prison ground, hurting himself on the fall, and then attacks the DOC guard for no reason. The guard is holding a gun, which Klaus Jones disregarded and attacked anyway. Then, when the DOC guard is on the floor, and regardless of my shots shot at him, he runs to me and attacks me. This is a breach of DM rights against the other guard, FearRP as he blatently ignores the fact that two guards have .50's unholstered and pointed at him, and NONRP as after several shots he continues to attack me, even after seven shots to the chest. 

Evidence of rule breach:

• Upvote 1

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified in-game] - Klaus_Jones @YungSlick(29) | Why did you ignore the demands given with a lethal firearm? What was your reasoning for attacking the guards?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards

Senior Moderator GiorgosK & Senior Support Capone

Hello Senior Support Staff I'm really disappointed in myself for not only this report but for telling my self I would do my best not to get reported again but here I am trying to explain myself but the video explains its  self to be honest. One thing I would like to say that doesn't help the fact to much I did have dm rights on the guard that I ended up knocking we where in a fight before he ran to chase down another inmate there for me jumping from the top and falling then beginning to finish the fight the guard I was attacking first had a tazer out so by the time I was in his face punching him I didn't think he would have time to taze me so I wasn't in fear right then and there but once the other guard had drawn what I thought was  tazer but turns out in the video she had a gun the whole time I did not notice this but still at that distance whether she had a tazer or a gun I should feared for my life but I failed really hard to and just ran head on at her like a idiot and there's no coming back from that I know this the one thing I found myself doing on this sever that I cant shake is knowing when to just give up and I thought I was getting better at it  and learning but clearly I am wrong and can clearly see that from her POV. I would like to say I'm sorry to the fellow role-players involved and also the community cause this is how city's are ruined and I apologize. I'm here to accept my punishment's and try to learn from this to be a better role-player not just for me but the ones around me thank you for you're time and reading this and giving me a chance to try to explain once again I am sorry.

Sincerly,
Klaus Jones

REPORT ACCEPTED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• Klaus_Jones  - NonRP | Fear roleplay | Ignoring a lethal gun pointed at him, punching back towards the person.

You blatantly ignored the 2 guns that were pointed at you and you even tried to punch the guard that just had shot at you. This is a clear breach of the fear roleplay rule as you didn't concern at all for your character's safety/life. As a player with a lot of experience, you shouldn't be acting in the way you did, that's why you're receiving this punishment.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator GiorgosK & Senior Support Capone.