Cyrus Carver ID 190 ((NRP, FRP))

Player(s) being reported: ID 190
Date of interaction reported: 24/AUGUST/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1629848363

Your characters name: Peter_Chao
Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.

• If a crash / disconnect occurs, players must post in the crash reports discord channel and contact all parties to resume. Players reconnecting must be given all opportunities held prior.

• Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game.

• Players can’t depict their character with real images or game images not possible on ECRP.

• Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.

• If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.

• If an attacker lowers their weapon to type, victims which were under fear RP remain as so.

• A player is not showing proper fear if they run while on foot/bike or in an unpowered vehicle and a weapon is aimed at them at close range, or if they drive into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover or fleeing with it.

• A player still has the option to react if they are in a powered vehicle, if they already have a weapon drawn facing their attacker, or if their attacker's view is obstructed by an object.

How did the player break the rule(s)? 

Hello, I will start with giving the context of what happened, me and the boys decided to go rob the bank, as we are robbing it we were informed that PD arrived, as we are running out the PD kamachos decided to go on the stairs drive down and ram our bikes, everyone ran away to different areas and i was able to put two officer with hands up. I get sprayed then they stop as they see me pointing the gun at them. Then the cop in Blue wearing a mask moves forward with a shotgun, as the other cop is passing in front of me he decides to blast me with a shotgun. I find this very NRP and FRP, he did not value his partner's life and decided to use a "pump" when the other officer is very close to me. 😞

Evidence of rule breach: https://streamable.com/z6591x

Edited by Chao
  • Like 23
  • Upvote 3

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

[Notified In-Game] - Cyrus Carver (190) - Can you please explain your side of the story and follow it up with any evidence you may have.

[Notified In-Game] - David Wallace (246) - Can you please explain your side of the story and follow it with any evidence you may have. 

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Skiperz & Senior Support Agent68p1

ID 190 here.

Preface

A couple of gang detectives and I were working an undercover case nearby. We get a tipoff of a bank robbery going down up north so we re-direct there. Then we get ANOTHER tipoff of a bank alarm going in the city so we head back to LS after SD confirms the route 68 bank was not breached.

I pull up to the bank in front of pink cage and and I see a ton of people running out. Then someone in TAC said a suspect with a gun ran into pink cage motel so I turn around. 

Situation at hand

As I turn the corner, shots are already flying and the suspects hands move up and down as if he was shooting (as shown in the video). Making me believe he was shooting as well. Then I see an opening and take a clean shot. No chance for the suspect to shoot at anyone else.

My POV (Note the difference in distance from the reporting party's POV and note him appearing to be aiming at me and not the officers)

https://streamable.com/9e1d6v

As you can see above in my footage, from my POV it looked like the suspect was shooting when I turned the corner, his gun recoiling up. You can also see how far he is on my screen from my fellow officers when I take the shot. I knew he was asking the officer to cross over so I waited for them to be safely past my line of fire and I was confident I could take the guy out in one shot. 

_______

Closing statement

On another note, At the start of the reporting party's video. You can see him getting up off the floor after he is rammed/ran over. I find it against our standards as a community. When you make a character, you answer questions on the quiz and they specify and tell you that RPing your injuries is part of a healthy gameplay experience and you will get questions wrong if you don't specify this. I didn't see the suspect try to RP his injuries at all, He just got rammed or ran over by a cruiser and his first instinct is to bring a gun into play. I disagree with this kind of mentality and find it borderline questionable if this situation would have escalated this far if he had RPed his injuries. I also find it kind of weird his footage starts after this as if he also knows he was wrong.

Edited by ClankH
missed an important piece of information
  • Like 7
  • NAY 1
  • Confused 1
  • hand 3
  • polarcop 2
  • dead 6

Hey, I'm ID 246.

I noticed the bank robbery while driving past the bank and requested back-up right away.

I drove behind the bank to secure the motorcycles, which is when the individuals inside the bank ran out and attempted to get to their bikes.

Seeing myself and another unit, they all turned around and went back up the stairs and in different directions.

I noticed that 169 withdrew a firearm as he was running towards pink cage motel and decided to follow him and call it out over the TAC frequency.

Another unit then followed ID 169 into the parking lot and hit him with their vehicle.

Knowing that the individual had a firearm withdrawn, I began aiming my SMG ready to fire.

ID 169 then stood up and began aiming his firearm. Due to these clear hostile intentions I discharged my firearm in an attempt to neutralize the threat.

From the distance and the fact that the sound of my SMG would've overshadowed any other gun sounds, it wasn't clear to me If he was actually shooting himself or attempting to hold the two officers at gunpoint.
Once I saw that the officers both had their hands up, that the officers weren't moving away from the suspect as I had expected and that ID 169 moved behind the officer, not giving me a clear line of fire anymore, I ceased fire and moved to a different position behind a garbage dumpster.

The undercover Detective then had a clean shot, which he took, after which I moved in to kick away the firearms.

• Like 2
  • dead 4

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

[Cyrus Carver [ID 190] - [Non-rp]  - As shown on the video provided you have decided to keep approaching an active hostage situation then used a shotgun (most inaccurate weapon to ever exist) to take down the reporting party as he was right behind your two colleagues, a shot from a shotgun at that range would spread and with how close the two hostages were to the the hostage taker all three would have been hit showing little to no care for their lives. In the future you need to show better regard and care for the hostages life and have a different approach for it.

[David Wallace [ID 246] - [Warning] - In the footage your were seen engaging with an armed suspect as he was holding a gun at another officer, which shows low no care for the officer's life. However, taking the desync and internet delay into consideration and the fact you stopped shooting shortly after, we will stick this to a warning hoping you'd be more careful in the future.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Skiperz & Senior Support Agent68p1

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • dead 1