Percival

Add Perks to giving someone with permanent car key(s)

At this time, the only perk that I know of when giving someone a permanent car key is that

• Ability to Park Vehicle at personal properties and take out
  • Ability to lock and unlock vehicle until the key is taken from the owner.

Suggestion

• Allow the player with a permanent key the ability to repair the vehicle at LSC/Bayview

Simple suggestion, nothing too crazy. No harm from this suggestion as people with permanent keys have already been entrusted by the vehicle's owner to use the vehicles.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

+1 But....I am guessing it's hard to make and would need a whole /mechoffer rework, who would the script target if both the owner and a person that have keys are nearby? Or more people that have keys to the same car. Too much hussle for a car that will despawn in 2 hours or less sometimes 🙂

This would be a big addition considering if someone is renting a vehicle, you would probably want to take care of any damages you cause to it. Rather than having to wait who knows how long for your friend to log on.

Secondly, I think vehicles to which you have keys to should also stay on the map instead of disappearing after 2 hours or whatever the timer is now when the owner gets offline! Just check all key owners and if they are online then the vehicle wouldn't de-spawn.

• Upvote 1

This

On 8/24/2021 at 6:48 PM, Percival said:

Suggestion

• Allow the player with a permanent key the ability to repair the vehicle at LSC/Bayview

And This

On 1/1/2022 at 11:08 PM, Puzzling said:

Secondly, I think vehicles to which you have keys to should also stay on the map instead of disappearing after 2 hours or whatever the timer is now when the owner gets offline! Just check all key owners and if they are online then the vehicle wouldn't de-spawn.

Hella +1

• Like 1