Jump to content

Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Shamozli

GFX SHOP with Shamozli Carter.

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Shamozli said:

I can make few works if someone needs it, just apply here.

I would like to start my project i have talken to you about. Maybe you wanna do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adrian Johnson said:

I would like to start my project i have talken to you about. Maybe you wanna do it?

i can try, answer all question and i give it a try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll get to do some work for me soon 😛
(PS - imma get u to edit a Baxtor Family Photo Soon :P)

Edited by ItzKnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ItzKnight said:

I'll get to do some work for me soon 😛
(PS - imma get u to edit a Baxtor Family Photo Soon :P)

sure boss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Signature.
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Custom
  3. Work text: something about weapon shop like general director and one like ad
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: yes 
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: -
  6. Example of work [Optional]: -
  7. How much are you willing to pay for work? Just let me know your price.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pvle said:
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Signature.
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Custom
  3. Work text: something about weapon shop like general director and one like ad
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: yes 
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: -
  6. Example of work [Optional]: -
  7. How much are you willing to pay for work? Just let me know your price.

1st.  DGWvylJ.png

2nd. yLYBgfk.png

 

 

PRICE: 50.000

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Signature
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Custom
  3. Work text: Ammo Zone Assistant Manager
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: Yes
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: -
  6. Example of work [Optional]: DGWvylJ.png
  7. How much are you willing to pay for work? Willing to pay any price
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ledas said:
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Signature
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Custom
  3. Work text: Ammo Zone Assistant Manager
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: Yes
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: -
  6. Example of work [Optional]: DGWvylJ.png
  7. How much are you willing to pay for work? Willing to pay any price

Here u go good sir.

 

n6tQcs1.png

 

PRICE: 20.000

Edited by Shamozli
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Logo
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Custom
  3. Work text: Los Santos Auctions
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: Yes
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: Discord Logo size. 
  6. Example of work [Optional]:
     1228399169_NewLogo.thumb.png.41664849d4b30fd952165611cea84033.png
  7. How much are you willing to pay for work? 25.000 OR 20.000 + V.I.P status on our website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Logo
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Custom
  3. Work text: Los Santos Auctions
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: Yes
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: Discord Logo size. 
  6. Example of work [Optional]:
     1228399169_NewLogo.thumb.png.41664849d4b30fd952165611cea84033.png
  7. How much are you willing to pay for work? 25.000 OR 20.000 + V.I.P status on our website.

smth like that ? (i just took size of the sample u gave me) write in pm if u want smth diffrent

 

oCX8Cg7.png

qrXaByH.png

6nUkIJ4.png

Edited by Shamozli
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Signature
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Custom
  3. Work text: Highway Fuels Owner (gas station)
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: Yes
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: -
  6. How much are you willing to pay for work? Just let me know your price.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ohad said:
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Signature
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Custom
  3. Work text: Highway Fuels Owner (gas station)
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: Yes
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: -
  6. How much are you willing to pay for work? Just let me know your price.

hNeGJ5S.png

0W8Tipz.png

QLHEd4K.png

ggDQOlS.png

QqfHcrt.png

PRICE: 25.000

Edited by Shamozli
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]:
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Something bright
  3. Work text: John
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: Not sure, depends on you. 
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: Avatar's size.
  6. Example of work [Optional]: Something like Ivory's avatar
  7. How much are you willing to pay for work? As much as it costs.
Edited by John Robert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Signature
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Boyka
  3. Work text: Yuri Boyka
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: Yes
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: -
  6. How much are you willing to pay for work? How much you will need
Edited by YurIBoyka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, John Robert said:
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]:
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Something bright
  3. Work text: John
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: Not sure, depends on you. 
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: Avatar's size.
  6. Example of work [Optional]: Something like Ivory's avatar
  7. How much are you willing to pay for work? As much as it costs.

bLJYpPb.png

 

PRICE: 20.000

50 minutes ago, YurIBoyka said:
  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Signature
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Boyka
  3. Work text: Yuri Boyka
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: Yes
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: -
  6. How much are you willing to pay for work? How much you will need

Lz3LEgP.png

 

PRICE: 20.000

Edited by Shamozli
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

((

  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Avatar
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Custom
  3. Work text: Flucifial
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: yes 
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: -
  6. Example of work [Optional]: -
  7. How much are you willing to pay for work? It's an OOC request, we can RP you making me one IG and I can pay you ICly if you want. 

))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flucifial said:

((

  1. Type of work [Avatar / Signature / Logo / Rankings]: Avatar
  2. Wallpaper work [required]: Custom
  3. Work text: Flucifial
  4. Work Effects [Yes / No]: yes 
  5. The size of the work [Optional]: -
  6. Example of work [Optional]: -
  7. How much are you willing to pay for work? It's an OOC request, we can RP you making me one IG and I can pay you ICly if you want. 

))

rd1kY8l.png

 

PRICE: 25.000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×