Flucifial

Let's make CASH an INVENTORY ITEM!

Neutral - People will just go around 24/7 picklocking cars to find money. People will kill other people for no reason bringing an all time high to DM just to get some money. If this was added, a new set of rules would have to be implemented. This could be good and bad.

My first thought when I read this was, oh wow, DM here we go. 

BIG +1, this will allow criminals to tax evade, just like IRL, when you sell drugs you get drug money in cash. When you rob stores its all cash. Any illegal activity that you do gives you cash. Doing any form of legal work should go into your salary where it is now and be taxed. When you sell a certain amount of drugs for example it would give you "money bags" then you "strip" or "unpack" the bags (similar to the strip attachments button recently added) by right clicking on the item and it will give you actual cash in certain quantities. This will allow for more immersive drug deals/transactions with players. If you would want to buy properties or houses however, you would need to bank the money and still pay taxes when buying from highend, house tax, etc.

On 2/3/2019 at 6:36 PM, ParkerTM said:

Neutral - People will just go around 24/7 picklocking cars to find money. People will kill other people for no reason bringing an all time high to DM just to get some money. If this was added, a new set of rules would have to be implemented. This could be good and bad.

My first thought when I read this was, oh wow, DM here we go. 

I think this is bit of overreacting. People already picklock cars. And I don't see why would people start randomly DMing you. Just don't keep cash inventory item on you or in your car.

On 2/15/2019 at 12:30 AM, Hilbert said:

I think this is bit of overreacting. People already picklock cars. And I don't see why would people start randomly DMing you. Just don't keep cash inventory item on you or in your car.

To add to this, if people honestly wanted your money they will aim you at gunpoint lol... making it an inventory item won't really make a difference imo 

• Upvote 3

+1 would be great addition to utilize briefcases more and even store robberies would be enhanced, where you'd have to have bag to store thousands of $ on you, you wouldn't shove it all down your pockets.

Edited by Cinek0344

+1  And agree about the taxes, it should not be a thing you can hide your money, defeats the purpose of the taxes completely. (although I don't like how the tax system in the game works...that's a separate topic/issue) 

On 7/16/2018 at 4:39 AM, Flucifial said:

This would be a great way to make tax evasion roleplay, avoid paying hefty fines from the Los Santos Police Department for criminal roleplay, and more!

Big +1 to this part, I'd like to see it added as an inventory. If it was to happen I believe it should have no item volume and just occupy a slot. 

As for the argument of this reducing RP interaction I totally disagree. This gives another physical item to interact with during RP instead of using a scripted /pay that performs an AME and no further interaction. 

People are always encouraged to play at a high standard of RP and I don't think a new system should be avoided because a few individuals may make a poor effort when rp'ing.