Jamal_Onizuka (47), Peter_Chao (108) - [DM]

Player(s) being reported: ID 47 & 108
Date of interaction reported: 5/15/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1629009097

Your characters name: Christopher_Bridge
Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:
14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.
  • Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

How did the player break the rule(s)? 
I was leaving the area of a scene between PD and 67 when ID 47 and 108 Initiated a robbery on me, I started getting off my bike, when I was doing so I was blasted. given zero time to comply with the demands given to me. Although the player knew he broke a rule he immediately picked me up and started screaming on radio "we need to get this guy to a hospital" Which made me kind of curious why he wanted to do so. Because he knew he had broken a rule? He then carried me across town and revived me kind of making his resolution to the rule break and IC matter which I felt I was kind of forced into by the reported party. Doing this ICly was questionable considering we are currently beefing and it made no sense for him to do this other then to try and save himself from getting reported. Although saying he was sorry. it made me curious if was he genuinely sorry or just not wanting me to report him.

Evidence of rule breach: 

The DM https://streamable.com/zq276b

"We need to take him to the hospital" https://streamable.com/l5zgot

Running to the hospital https://streamable.com/j7y2hk

• Confused 9
  • Upvote 6
  • POG 1
  • hand 3
  • dead 1

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [@Xplod1ngPumpk1n] - Jamal_Onizuka (47) - Please explain your side of the story. Additionally, please explain why it appears, according to the provided footage, that ID 122 is being attacked before being able to comply with the given demands. Present any evidence you may have.

• [@Chao] - Peter_Chao (108) - Please explain your side of the story. Additionally, please explain why it appears, according to the provided footage, that ID 122 is being attacked before being able to comply with the given demands. Present any evidence you may have.

• [@Chris_] - Christopher_Bridge (122) - Please present extended footage from prior of the first clip that you have provided if possible. Additionally, please explain the decision to use the OOC chat to tell the reported party: "Jamal save your pov bro cmon g".
    Are you aware of latest community announcement regarding the use of OOC chat to tell people to "Save POV"?
    Please click check the quote below to see the announcement on the ECRP Discord as a reference.

Happy Sunday!

Currently, many players are immediately going into OOC & saying "save POV" which is not healthy and does not contribute positively to our environment. We feel that this is often used as a mental game where a player says this in-game with the hope to achieve something e.g. changing the outcome of a roleplay situation or using the term to reduce any negative roleplay consequences which they might endure as a result of in-character actions.

Moving forward, we will not tolerate the use of /b in situations to immediately go "Save POV" or any other related terms, instead, we will require that you in a civilized manner, contact the player(s) through /pm. You should not simply say "Save POV", but rather, explain that you wish them to save their footage because of x, y, z (e.g. "Hey, I would like you to save your footage as I feel that this attack wasn't escalated properly). If you do not intend on posting a player report in the end, you should share this with the player(s) that you had previously told to save their footage.

We recognize that sometimes in the heat of the moment, you may feel a rule has been broken, but this does not mean that you cannot be civilized about the way you approach the issue. Do not attempt to change the outcome of situations by playing mental games. 

Thanks,
    Eclipse Management

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
GiorgosK & Yputi

2 minutes ago, Yputi said:

Christopher_Bridge (122) - Please present extended footage from prior of the first clip that you have provided if possible. Additionally, please explain the decision to use the OOC chat to tell the reported party: "Jamal save your pov bro cmon g".
Are you aware of latest community announcement regarding the use of OOC chat to tell people to "Save POV"?
Please click check the quote below to see the announcement on the ECRP Discord as a reference.

I only have what I've uploaded to streamable. My Disk was pretty much full and I deleted the rest of the footage to clear space. reason for saying what i said in /b was because i was in such disbelief of what happened to me.  I'm sure logs show me saying in /b something along the lines of "my hands were up and i was getting off and you just blasted me" seconds after the fact. I am aware of the announcement as far as I knew you had to address them politely and explain why they are being told to save pov, which i felt like i did that in this case. If staff has anymore questions for me I would happily answer them. Thank you!

• YAY 1
  • NAY 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • yooo 1
  • polarcop 1
  • dead 1

Jamal Onizuka here, I would like to start off by saying thanks to the staff handling the report!

First off i would like to inform the admins of the true context of this interaction with Chris, me and my fellow gang members we in an active shootout in this area and chris was seen multiple times circling the area, at one point he was seen hovering one of our injured and stealing a drag while the shootout was still happening within 10 meters of him. I'm lost for words as to why he was not showing any type of fear for his character's life, circling an active shootout while there were heavy gun shots and people running around with body armor on. Also would like to say that I immediately knew that I made a mistake when I shot him and took him to the hospital right away and clearing the air making sure me and him were fine OOC’ly and he confirmed that. You can tell in his videos that they are trimmed very short covering up most of the context of this. I feel that this is a very petty report and him just trying to get someone in trouble with the admins when he lost absolutely nothing. I do not have POV of this because I was under the assumption that we had solved it and removed it from my PC due to limited available storage. I will be happy to answer any more questions regarding this.

Here is link to image of our discord PM's- https://streamable.com/z9s97u

Edited by Xplod1ngPumpk1n
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • dead 1

Do not want to go back and forth so I will just debunk a few of the statements made here and that will be all for me until asked further.

15 minutes ago, Xplod1ngPumpk1n said:

me and my fellow gang members we in an active shootout in this area and chris was seen multiple times circling the area, at one point he was seen hovering one of our injured and stealing a drag while the shootout was still happening within 10 meters of him

There was no gun fire for quite some time and definitely not 10m away. It had seemed things were calmed down hence why you tried to rob us instead of being where shots were being fired supposedly, whilst also having enough time to run me across the city to MD. There are no sounds of gun fire in either of my POV's as you can hear. Also hovering over one of your injured and asking if he was okay or not and grabbing a drag does not warrant you blasting me when you see me. 

25 minutes ago, Xplod1ngPumpk1n said:

I'm lost for words as to why he was not showing any type of fear for his character's life, circling an active shootout while there were heavy gun shots and people running around with body armor on.

In response to this I was lurking in the area at a safe distance trying to assess the situation. as a criminal trying to make a potential gain on a unlocked unoccupied car or loot on a body that is in a safe place assuring my character was safe and there was no risk for my safety and well being. I was being extremely cautious and tactical with my moves until I was caught at the end by you where I was shot.

23 minutes ago, Xplod1ngPumpk1n said:

clearing the air making sure me and him were fine OOC’ly and he confirmed that.

I never confirmed we were clear. In the DMs shown between us I stated I felt forced into the resolution and I thought it was wrong then you simply say thanks for solving it kind of ending the conversation concluding it on your own terms.

• PogU 1
  • NAY 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
  • chill 2
  • yooo 1
  • hand 1
  • polarcop 1
  • dead 7

I would like to add this POV to my response you can see Chris finish looting a body and stealing a drag while the shootout is still going on which I feel Is very high risk for low reward which it can be seen he was not at a safe distance as he claims. Will not reply anymore and less asked to. 

• Like 11
  • PogU 1
  • Confused 2
  • POG 1
  • dead 1

Hello, Peter Chao here, I would first like to thank the very amazing staff that are handling this report, and I would also like to thank the reporting party for making this report so we can resolve this terrible situation together!

This whole situation stemmed from a shootout that we were in, at the time of the report. Our main goal was to retrieve our allies, but things were getting extremely tense. Amidst the shootout I had heard that a certain individual was circling the shootout on a BF400. I had thought nothing of it, but if he did anything to directly interfere with our situation then we were going to appropriately handle it. Soon we had seen him taking a drag from where the situation was taking place, but we had to let him go to focus on our allies. Not too long after we saw him climbing down the ladder where this report is taking place. This means he was coming from exactly where the shootout was taking place, and he had no reason to be there. He was apparently trying to “clean” our people which was what he had told one of our allies, which I still don’t understand the reason for. 

To address the reason I had shot him, this was simply because we gave him demands and he decided to drive forward. I believe that if he truly wanted to abide by our demands then he would have gotten off the bike instantly, rather than driving forward a bit. I truly thought that we had solved it amongst ourselves, and I am very sad that he didn’t see it that way 😞

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • hand 1

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• Insuficient evidence | The provided evidence does not show a complete scenario to make any conclusions. 

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
GiorgosK & Yputi

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • yooo 1
  • dead 1