Shamozli

GFX || Signatures for factions P.1

Just now, DDevastatedTV said:

Great work dude 🙂 I did try and tag the other Faction owners but couldn’t find them 🙂

Thank you, I think I noticed more than I could expect anyway. 😄

1 minute ago, Pvle said:

Its popural topic now i think they will see it . 🙂

So good to see so many great reviews.

38 minutes ago, F@therOsborn said:

Looks really good! @BallinByNature Gov Forums could use a header update 😄 

I also second BrainDead's suggestion, start up an IC business and you could make Eclipse RP $$ by creating graphics for people. People used to do it all the time on my old SA-MP server. 

i will think about that, thanks for support.

• Like 1

@F@therOsborn @BrainDed 

Hi, I'm thinking of opening GFX Shop like you recommended. I'm just thinking about pricing and I do not really figure out what prices should be allocated for the work I do, because I am a new face and I'm not completely familiar with your economy. I'm only played here for a week, but I've got it all: house, expensive car and 100+k cash.

I would be thankfull if you can help me in price for a art i could make for other. (like forum avatars/maybe job ranking system,signatures,banners and etc.)

Edited by Shamozli

Just now, JackD248 said:

Great job though on them graphics they all look awesome and I agree with Osborn that the LSDP Website needs a better header. I see it way to many times with IA Reports 

we will see, maybe in future i should create smth to them aswell, from first gfx i created, i got plenty of orders to make to other like signatures, forum avatars and etc. 😄