itsmatty

Stranger 1852_6564 (55) - Martin VDM

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 1852_6564 (Martin, no last name given)
Date of rule breach: 07/07/2018
Time of rule breach: 5:10 PM GMT +1 

Your characters name:Matthew Valenz
Other players involved: Someone from the Bloods, didn't get his name. Pink dreads

Specific rule broken:
5.3.4. Vehicle deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player or damaging their property intentionally by
using a vehicle without having a valid in-character reason to do so. Breaking this rule repeatedly will end in a
permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule?: This guy ran me over out of nowhere and then even taunted me, which you can hear in the video.

Evidence of rule breach:

Hello and thank you for making this report!

Martin Deadre (Stranger 1852_6564) has twenty-four (24) hours to respond with their side of the story!

If you see this player in-game, please inform them of this report!

-Flucifial

Due to lack of response from Martin Deadre (Stranger 1852_6564), I have a few questions for @itsmatty.

- Do you have a longer video of the situation? If so please provide.

- Is it possible that Martin Deadre was associated with the downed player and therefore was rescuing him?

Please answer these questions within the next twelve (12) hours!

-Flucifial 

1 hour ago, Flucifial said:

Due to lack of response from Martin Deadre (Stranger 1852_6564), I have a few questions for @itsmatty.

- Do you have a longer video of the situation? If so please provide.

- Is it possible that Martin Deadre was associated with the downed player and therefore was rescuing him?

Please answer these questions within the next twelve (12) hours!

-Flucifial 

No, as a matter of fact the other player helped me out after I was downed, since he thought I would get revived (which didn't end up happening) he took my items so he could then return them to me. Unfortunately every other day I delete all my footage so as to not clog up my computer with (what I would think would be) unnecessary files.

Edited by itsmatty

Being that @Warshack4874 (Mask 8139_7935) was involved in this situation, I want to see if this party perhaps has a longer video of the situation?

I will wait twelve (12) hours for a response. If there is no response within twelve (12) hours, I will have to reject this report due to lack of evidence as there is no way, as of right now, of knowing if the player was just rescuing the other player.

-Flucifial

Due to lack of response, I will conclude this report.

Report will be rejected due to lack of evidence. In the future, please make sure you include a larger video clip that shows the entire situation, start to finish.

Report Rejected/Archived.

-Flucifial