Emptee

Steven_Dawson [37] Fear RP, Stalling \ Kai_Scott (85) Sean_Mcloughlin (163) Bori_Ortiz (254) - NonRP Robbery

Player(s) being reported: ID 37
Date of interaction reported: 5/8/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD:  1628112616 

Your character name: Jonas Kane
Other player(s) involved: Adam Stokes, Rodrigo Santos

Specific rule(s) broken:

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)
Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.

If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.

10. Powergaming (PG)

Powergaming is playing unfairly through not allowing other players a chance to roleplay responses and their own actions, unrealistic actions, or non-factual statements in /do.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
So first we pulled up to Weazel Gas and ID 37 who is the reported party was there with an AK aiming it at us. He then proceeded to get in his car and we decided to follow him. We then catch him at Eclipse Apartments after aiming the AK at us, so we decide to apartment raid him. We aim guns at him to where he starts trash talking and stalling the situation. He says things such as "Awee I cant walk any faster cause I have back issues" aswell as "Why would I do that" etc. He then waits for cops to be called where then he gets on his knees. We then tell him to go into apartment number one, where he instead goes to 46 for some odd reason. I would also like to point out that when we first pulled up to eclipse he was there looking like he was about to park his car. When we then aimed guns at him he then logged off or crashed with his car being unlocked, so it looked like he was about to park and logged off cause he saw us telling him to go inside the apartment with guns drawn. He then came back after logging off and did the whole stalling thing. We then got inside the apartment and patted him down for keys to where we were unable to find anything even though we were fairly certain that keys were on the guy and that he had a house or apartment at Eclipse Apartments. I would like for logs to be checked if this is true. He also talked trash to some of the members that were in the apartment even though he had multiple guns pointed at him which is considered Fear RP. I would also like to mention that I do not have pov of the stalling, but hopefully one of the responding parties does. I would also like for the Logs to be checked with the searching for keys, considering I apparently dont have the pov of that. The person searching him for it is either me or Adam Stokes.

Pov of Fear RP
https://streamable.com/aq7fx1

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

first of all my head popped at the Eclipse apts , spawned back in and i would like to see more footage than this. never told me to save POV. You did very little RP as well but act like the typical thug. i RP'd having an injury and you rushed RP.not my fault you rolled up guns out at the busiest apartments, maybe try get me in a car and not push me into an apt elevator in a public place, When i pulled up it was to pick someone up when my head popped i wasn't parking a car. Might i add this guy kept calling me Ni**a outside which is just racist and not RP. You also went heavy on /b telling me to give key or id be reported, i know how to actually rp so dont start chatting shit OOC to try PG me into doin something. Also trying to raid when i didnt even have a weapon on me or in the car, you had no substance to try perform such actions so its whatever. 

"considering I apparently dont have the pov of that. The person searching him for it is either me or Adam Stokes."

how much you not got recorded? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nixon88 said:

first of all my head popped at the Eclipse apts , spawned back in and i would like to see more footage than this. never told me to save POV. You did very little RP as well but act like the typical thug. i RP'd having an injury and you rushed RP.not my fault you rolled up guns out at the busiest apartments, maybe try get me in a car and not push me into an apt elevator in a public place, When i pulled up it was to pick someone up when my head popped i wasn't parking a car. Might i add this guy kept calling me Ni**a outside which is just racist and not RP. You also went heavy on /b telling me to give key or id be reported, i know how to actually rp so dont start chatting shit OOC to try PG me into doin something. Also trying to raid when i didnt even have a weapon on me or in the car, you had no substance to try perform such actions so its whatever. 

"considering I apparently dont have the pov of that. The person searching him for it is either me or Adam Stokes."

how much you not got recorded? 

First of all I personally think you should wait for staff response before even responding on this, but if you wanna do that then I got just the response for you. We can both agree that you were using an AK at Weazel Gas Station and you aimed it at us in black elegy to where we proceeded to follow and caught you at Eclipse Apartments? No RP was rushed in this scenario but in the beginning you had no injury and was only responding with things such as "why would I follow you" etc even though you had guns aimed at you. Sadly this is all the footage I got. Which is why logs need to be checked for apartment keys and searching and so on. Also me saying "Ni**a move" is not racist, it's simply just a way of speech. If you took it in a racist manner then you shoul've went to /b and I would've immediately stopped. I'm sorry that you were offended by that, but back to the subject. I hope that we can both agree that you had an AK at weazel gas and you aimed it at us in a black elegy to where we proceeded to follow and caught you at Eclipse after the AK was aimed at us. I would also like to mention that I'm definitely not chatting shit OOC due to a report. I also meant the /b give key or get reported as a heads up to logs will be checked on it. It was simply not to threaten you but just so that you were aware that it would occur. - Thanks ❤️ 

Edited by Emptee
  • Like 3

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

[Notified In-Game] - Steven_Dawson (37) - Please provide any evidence of the incident you may have. Also explain your side of the story of the entire events including what lead to the robbery.

@Emptee- Jonas_Kane (158) - Please provide any extended footage of the incident.

Please Explain your excessive ussage of /b during the situation.
Please explain the decision to use the OOC chat to tell the reported party: "you're getting reported". Are you aware of latest community announcement regarding the use of OOC chat to tell people to "Save POV"?

[Notified In-Game] - Rodrigo_Santos (230) - Please provide any video evidence of the situation.

[Notified In-Game] - Adam_Stokes (201) - Please provide any video evidence of the situation.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Kazjii & Senior Support Kraah

Edited by Kraah

Hello there, Frank Haswell here. 

I was the individual being robbed at Weazel Gas Station when Jonas Kane had pulled up to refuel or just be nosy, and can in fact support the claim that the reported party was aiming at them, giving just cause for Jonas and his friends to follow them for a robbery of their own.

Here is the Video link : https://streamable.com/1ki1d8

Edited by Homast
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kraah said:

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

[Notified In-Game] - Steven_Dawson (37) - Please provide any evidence of the incident you may have. Also explain your side of the story of the entire events including what lead to the robbery.

@Emptee- Jonas_Kane (158) - Please provide any extended footage of the incident.

Please Explain your excessive ussage of /b during the situation.
Please explain the decision to use the OOC chat to tell the reported party: "you're getting reported". Are you aware of latest community announcement regarding the use of OOC chat to tell people to "Save POV"?

[Notified In-Game] - Rodrigo_Santos (230) - Please provide any video evidence of the situation.

[Notified In-Game] - Adam_Stokes (201) - Please provide any video evidence of the situation.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,

Being 100% I was not aware of the most recent community announcement, and that is 100% my fault. I highly apologize for doing so. Regarding having excessive POV's then I sadly do not. As you can see in the POV shown by Mr. Homast, then the AK is aimed at both us as well as the guys that are robbed in the video. While we were chasing the AK guy he started spraying at us with a .50 while we were chasing the Komoda that is also shown in the footage.

Edited by Emptee

i do not have footage as i was never asked to do so by any parties involved.

i did not have any weapon on me at eclipse when anyone searched me and it was not in the car as the eclipse incident happened nearly 20-30 mins after the gas station.

What lead to the robbery was we were lookin for a member of Rising suns and seen these guys were armed and wanted to get radios but as 67 rolled up things changed for the worse.

im interested to see if jonas has more than 21 seconds of footage. very odd amount to only have.

He also said to me in /b if i dont comply with key to an apartment that i would be punished. there is no need for this kinda behaviour and i said i didnt have keys which i didnt , i was going to pick up a friend, the person who actually had the AK. told jonas  i dont l;ive there and i was there to pick some one up and he said i was lying. he was making assumptions just cos i parked a car  outside and not even in a agarage. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nixon88 said:

i do not have footage as i was never asked to do so by any parties involved.

i did not have any weapon on me at eclipse when anyone searched me and it was not in the car as the eclipse incident happened nearly 20-30 mins after the gas station.

What lead to the robbery was we were lookin for a member of Rising suns and seen these guys were armed and wanted to get radios but as 67 rolled up things changed for the worse.

im interested to see if jonas has more than 21 seconds of footage. very odd amount to only have.

He also said to me in /b if i dont comply with key to an apartment that i would be punished. there is no need for this kinda behaviour and i said i didnt have keys which i didnt , i was going to pick up a friend, the person who actually had the AK. told jonas  i dont l;ive there and i was there to pick some one up and he said i was lying. he was making assumptions just cos i parked a car  outside and not even in a agarage. 

Hello Again

As mentioned you are being reported for Powergaming and Fear RP. The Powergaming report is simply to get the clarification if you have keys to an Eclipse Apartment. If you do have keys for an apartment in Eclipse then that would be considered Powergaming considering you lied in /do. If you don't then you will not get a warning or anything of the sort. The Fear RP is a general report considering you had guns aimed right at you in the scenario, and you were talking trash even though. To point out your statement with it being 20-30 mins after the gas station, then as you said we were chasing you in the elegy and later on we had a couple of bikes follow you up to the apartment to where we caught you "lacking". I also did mention the "/b if I dont comply with key to an apartment that you would be punished" in the scenario but it was said quite differently which can also be proven with logs. This was meant as a heads up that you were going to be having a report placed upon you if you do not have the key, just to clarify if you had them or not. ❤️ 

Also when we did search your car there was a .50 with 58 bullets in the trunk of the Sultan so a weapon was definitely in the vehicle. I do also not have more than 21 seconds of footage since everything else basically revolves around /me's and /do's which can also be checked via the Unix Timestamp. The clip was taken as a 5 minute clip but the rest of the clip is simply just us aiming at a door since police was coming up the Elevator, so the rest of the clip is simply not worth showing. I have nothing else to add and would like to wait for Staff Response before more responses are done to this report. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PENDING RESPONSE

@Nixon88 - Steven_Dawson (48) - Please provide any extra footage from the gas station incident. Explain why did you decided to perform a robbery in such a public area? Did you have any interaction with the party getting rob to justify such a high risk/low reward robbery?

[Notified In-Game] - Kai_Scott (85) - Please provide any extra footage from the gas station incident. Explain why did you decided to perform a robbery in such a public area? Did you have any interaction with the party getting rob to justify such a high risk/low reward robbery?

[Notified In-Game] - Sean_Mcloughlin (163) - Please provide any extra footage from the gas station incident. Explain why did you decided to perform a robbery in such a public area? Did you have any interaction with the party getting rob to justify such a high risk/low reward robbery?

[Notified In-Game] - Bori_Ortiz (254) - Please provide any extra footage from the gas station incident. Explain why did you decided to perform a robbery in such a public area? Did you have any interaction with the party getting rob to justify such a high risk/low reward robbery?

Regards,

24 minutes ago, Kraah said:

Did you have any interaction with the party getting rob to justify such a high risk/low reward robbery?

I want to say to this question, That I was asked by this individual where the Leader of the Rising Suns was prior to this interaction, And the other individual with me being robbed was informed later on that the reason he is being looked for is because "He wants his head". I have recording of my prior interaction, That I will upload in this reply with an edit shortly

EDIT: unfortunately I do not in fact have the recording of our prior interaction as It was too large and I tend to delete Video recordings 2 days after recording to spare my SSD.

Edited by Homast
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Nixon88 said:

well  there isn't much evidence of the events. shame for both sides.

This is why the Unix Timestamp is there, so that logs can be checked 🙂

We would also like that if it ends up with him having keys to the apartment, then we'd like a refund request to get into the apartment considering he stalled until cops were called and acted like he didn't have keys. ( if he does have keys that is of course ) By the time the cops came we could've been in and out the apartment, so we'd love to ask for the items inside the apartment "IF" the report ends up being accepted. If this is needed in a separate refund request, then that is totally acceptable ❤️ 

Edited by Emptee
  • polarcop 1

Lol dude in an out of what apt 46, which i dont live in haha ok. you house raiding in a public place in the most populated apartment block in the city.Then you want a refund request for what 3 .50's that cost 2.2k to import. minimum 25k for a refund request.  

21 minutes ago, Nixon88 said:

3 .50's that cost 2.2k to import.

I don't mean to reply excessively, But your math is a little bit wrong. 1 Legal .50 that cost 17500, 2 Illegal .50s that sure we'll say cost 1466 total to import, and an AK which costs significantly more and sells for 30-40k. The AK being probably the motivator for coming to rob you instead of well... killing you.

• YAY 1

did i have an AK on me in eclipse on me or in the car no, as i stated i off loaded it prior to arriving in eclipse, there was no ak in a bag or on my back. An AK is 33K to import stock with no ammo and a .50 is 2.25k to import from cartel, trust me i used to be in a gang and know the prices. this isn't street value with inflation but actual import costs. also on a side note i dont think 67 have legal .50's at that price lol they are crims therefore did not pay 17.5k.

ACA95481D05586460F33D997EB923F85ADD00CFB (2560×1440)

• NAY 1

REPORT ACCEPTED

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

Steven_Dawson (48) - NonRP Punishment - The video evidence clearly shows you robbing players at a gas station which is considered a public area. As per mentioned in the rules "Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with reasonable in-character motive using secluded areas. Players should not conduct minor robberies in situations with high risk. Desert or forest areas are considered secluded but witnesses should still be considered".

Kai_Scott (85) - NonRP Punishment - The video evidence clearly shows you robbing players at a gas station which is considered a public area. As per mentioned in the rules "Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with reasonable in-character motive using secluded areas. Players should not conduct minor robberies in situations with high risk. Desert or forest areas are considered secluded but witnesses should still be considered".

Sean_Mcloughlin (163) - NonRP Punishment - The video evidence clearly shows you robbing players at a gas station which is considered a public area. As per mentioned in the rules "Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with reasonable in-character motive using secluded areas. Players should not conduct minor robberies in situations with high risk. Desert or forest areas are considered secluded but witnesses should still be considered".

Bori_Ortiz (254) - NonRP Punishment - The video evidence clearly shows you robbing players at a gas station which is considered a public area. As per mentioned in the rules "Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with reasonable in-character motive using secluded areas. Players should not conduct minor robberies in situations with high risk. Desert or forest areas are considered secluded but witnesses should still be considered".

In regards to the initial report due to insufficient proof a proper decision can not be made.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,