Dashingly

What better RP would you like from The Gut Pushers?

7 hours ago, Com783 said:

Please, don't mock eachother guys. Goes for both sides.

Everyone does do mistakes, it's important to learn from them though. Okay? :769_heart:

After about 15 reports made against the gut pushers collectively (maybe more), I would hope they learn from them too...but doesn't seem that way.

11 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

TBH, a report is a report, regardless if it was rejected or not. IT just means the evidence wasnt good enough or you used your silver tongue to get out of it :P 

huh? that's like one of the dumbest things i've ever read. did you read my OP at all? i explain why the reports are bogus. if a report is rejected that means the players didn't break the rule. 

if i spammed 30 reports on you, and you didnt get in trouble for any of them, should you still be made out to be a rule breaker?

27 minutes ago, Dashingly said:

huh? that's like one of the dumbest things i've ever read. did you read my OP at all? i explain why the reports are bogus. if a report is rejected that means the players didn't break the rule. 

if i spammed 30 reports on you, and you didnt get in trouble for any of them, should you still be made out to be a rule breaker?

Honestly...No, but i would consider tightening my RP...cause that means my RP wasn't good enough to make it obvious that i wasn't breaking a rule. I mean yeah some of the reports against you are for sure from people raging at the outcome of something. But still, the word on the streets of LS is to avoid you guys, not because they are afraid, but because they dont want their time wasted.

Edited by Nubbsauce

4 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

Honestly...yeah...cause that means my RP wasn't good enough to make it obvious that i wasn't breaking a rule. I mean yeah some of the reports against you are for sure from people raging at the outcome of something. But still, the word on the streets of LS is to avoid you guys, not because they are afraid, but because they dont want their time wasted.

I think they are doing a great job in being feared then. Isn't that what a criminal faction is normally about?

Edited by Com783

Just now, Com783 said:

I think they are doing a great job in being feared then.

Idk having time wasted like steve's 2-3 hours just standing a turf because they said to....its fucking lame RP no matter how much you try and spin it. Same goes with forcing a friend to make a decision to kill 2 friends that are in love with eachother... That seemed excessive and fucking dark. 

2 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

Idk having time wasted like steve's 2-3 hours just standing a turf because they said to....its fucking lame RP no matter how much you try and spin it. Same goes with forcing a friend to make a decision to kill 2 friends that are in love with eachother... That seemed excessive and fucking dark. 

I agree. I am glad they added the following rule:

2018.06.28-20.21.png

• Like 1

Personally I don't have a negative feeling towards you guys. You actively try to stay within the boundries of the rules which I like. Sometimes you could have a hickup but who doesn't? 

For the RP, it's really hard to crete enjoyable criminal RP for both parties. Mainly the criminal RP is unenjoyable for the receiving end, but that's normal right? Who likes being robbed. 

What I would like to see is more talking during robberies AND for the receiving party to be able to get out, without it turning into a gunfight. 

The intention of robbing should be on the RP, not the loot. 

Also guys this thread started off great but it's become very negative ;/

I think this post is a great example of just how fragile you three really are.

The fact that you openly state you have no idea why people dislike you, begging people to give you criticism, only to dismiss it by insisting that there is no evidence of it, or that you are within the rules is clear of this.

I think everyone in this community is aware that the rules, as they are right now are not made to enforce a good level of RP, but rather to prevent this from turning into full on GTA:O, over the course of your time here, you've gotten very good at staying within the rules, but ontop of that, also very good at using those rules to your advantage.

You openly use and defend your use of the NCZ's, using them as a way to taunt other gangs and people without immediate punishment for it.

You openly drive the fastest expensive japanese sports bikes, but act like "Hood Rats" in your style of dress and talk, wouldn't it make more sense if you drove lowriders?

You purposefully start hostilities with others, and fight them by skirting the poorly written rules and defending it by hiding behind a piece of tarp with "Roleplay" written on it in bold red.

The fact that you then make this post, seemingly honest and open to criticism, but then absolutely refuse to acknowledge that anything you do is wrong just goes to show that this post was not made for criticism.

This post was made to bait responses and wave around your E-Peen and show just how good you've gotten at abusing a rulebook that looks like swiss cheese.

If you legitimately care about what people think of you, maybe actually listen to what they are saying, their opinion of you is not going to change if you can't get it through your thick skulls that they don't like you, because of the shit you do.

Sure, go ahead and hide your minimalistic RP behind that tarp, go ahead and call it "Roleplay." I refuse to acknowledge it as roleplay because it isn't, its a fucking excuse for you and your friends to have your fun at the expense of others.

Incase you've gotten this far, and I've somehow managed to convince you, (although I doubt it) here is a small guide on how to tackle criticism and actually get something out of it.

If a person says:
"I don't like this thing you did because it is badrp."

Instead of replying with:

"I disagree, you're wrong."

Reply with:

"What makes that badrp, and what could I have done differently to make it goodrp in your mind?"

• Like 2

I think a lot of you have misunderstood the purpose of this original post which was posted by one person.

It was supposed to open up a reasonable dialogue back and forth on the original valid issues outlined,   not for a medium for us to to apologize for being the catalyst in your gangs downfalls. Why should we or we say sorry for winning a IG war, its ludicrous. 

There has been reasonable feedback in maybe 3 or 4 posts and 2 of them are from non gang affiliated members which I personally think were valid. But if I feel and the other 10 people involved doing an RP of kidnapping and doing a makeover on a x crime boss is fun RP and good RP then I think the RP level is fine. Im using the Tavi kidnapping as an example as I didn't even know Andor was there but im glad he enjoyed it.  But in this  case Tavi  did everything he could doto try and ruin the RP for everyone else involved and spent the entire time calling admins and refusing to get his hair hut and refusing to dance etc even though the admin was telling him to do it. If he had of played along he would have been out of the RP on the side of the road in 10 - 15 minutes but he wouldn't play ball so we held onto him for a longer amount of time. 

And the amount of hypocritical responses from the beta cuck brigade is hilarious , if you are just going to vent, do it on your discords as it solves nothing spewing it on here. Constructive only please.

Id also like to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody for my RP , i dont speak on behalf of any of the other members of the Gut Pushers.  We have hands down the most creative RP on the server. 

1 hour ago, Phil McGee said:

There has been reasonable feedback in maybe 3 or 4 posts and 2 of them are from non gang affiliated members which I personally think were valid. But if I feel and the other 10 people involved doing an RP of kidnapping and doing a makeover on a x crime boss is fun RP and good RP then I think the RP level is fine. Im using the Tavi kidnapping as an example as I didn't even know Andor was there but im glad he enjoyed it.  But in this  case Tavi  did everything he could doto try and ruin the RP for everyone else involved and spent the entire time calling admins and refusing to get his hair hut and refusing to dance etc even though the admin was telling him to do it. If he had of played along he would have been out of the RP on the side of the road in 10 - 15 minutes but he wouldn't play ball so we held onto him for a longer amount of time. 

I was :) sneaky sneaky

But  yea it would have been over super quickly if he played ball, kept stalling and hoping we would shoot him or people from his gang saw him. Kind of annoying but already that is his right.

As I said it takes two to tango. the group as a whole had a idea and it takes other people atleast play along a little bit to keep it going.

For example I have a joke character called bob bobsen. He is basically a retard, he "speaks" making random sounds. This is a RP that needs involvement from others, I went over to weazel and had a great time with nick ponte and kamon white among others because they wanted to play balls. Then two criminals showed up and gunned down a mentally handicapped person because he hit a car, even after informt that he was retarded. This is the other side of the coin of that character. Its hard to have fun when people just shoot people. 

What does that have to do with the gut pushers: Well you guys have good and bad RP, good RP takes effort from all parties. I hope I have moments like the Tavi moment in the future

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil McGee said:

I think a lot of you have misunderstood the purpose of this original post which was posted by one person.

It was supposed to open up a reasonable dialogue back and forth on the original valid issues outlined,   not for a medium for us to to apologize for being the catalyst in your gangs downfalls. Why should we or we say sorry for winning a IG war, its ludicrous. 

And the amount of hypocritical responses from the beta cuck brigade is hilarious , if you are just going to vent, do it on your discords as it solves nothing spewing it on here. Constructive only please.

Id also like to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody for my RP , i dont speak on behalf of any of the other members of the Gut Pushers.  We have hands down the most creative RP on the server. 

So your basically insulting people while claiming you've done nothing wrong...Also, i can give 2 shits about gangs lol. I'm here for the rp, and you guys are skirting the rule book. You BARELY stay within the lines so you dont get banned, otherwise you all would have been by now. But it's okay, keep acting like your rp is good... maybe watch some videos on actual RP and then maybe you will understand. And by the way, just because your RP is creative, doesn't mean its good.

Oh and nice OOC insult "Beta cuck" 

Edited by Nubbsauce
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

So your basically insulting people while claiming you've done nothing wrong...Also, i can give 2 shits about gangs lol. I'm here for the rp, and your guy's is skirting the rule book 100%. You BARELY stay within the lines so you dont get banned, otherwise you all would have been by now. But it's okay, keep acting like your rp is good... maybe watch some videos on actual RP and then maybe you will understand.

Oh and nice OOC insult "Beta cuck" 

You must be in love with us or something, your obsessed? We have no idea who you even are IG. And judging by your spectrum responses I wouldn't want to know as I reckon you are a drag to play with it. 

1 minute ago, Phil McGee said:

You must be in love with us or something, your obsessed? We have no idea who you even are IG. And judging by your spectrum responses I wouldn't want to know as I reckon you are a drag to play with it. 

Thats my point, I dont want you knowing who my character is, cause i dont want him hunted for calling you out lol. And there you go shutting down criticism again. Bravo Phil.

I know your name IG but still I have no idea who you are, which leads me to believe you are an irrelevant bystander in any of our RP. Its probably easier to say you must not be one of the strong personality on the server, liked or disliked. So leave the responding for the influential personality's on the server that can actually drive RP. Im sure you can get your post counts up elsewhere. 

And on that note I will not respond further to your posts. Have a good one. 

Edited by Phil McGee

5 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

I know your name IG but still I have no idea who you are, which leads me to believe you are an irrelevant bystander in any of our RP. Its probably easier to say you must not be one of the strong personality on the serer, liked or disliked. So leave the responding for the influential personality's on the server that can actually drive RP. Im sure you can get your post counts up elsewhere. 

Hmmm more insults ey Phil, keep goin. Also I go for Quality of RP over Quantity of RP, unlike yourself. And from the looks of this, you dont care who the fuck responds, you're still going to shut them down haha. I guess that's just your personality, idk. And btw, dont act like your post count has been anywhere else but here and defending yourself on the reports made against you :) . OH well, I gave my points, you failed at defending yours. Have a good one.

Edited by Nubbsauce
  • Like 1

I have never seen a problem with the roleplay from your faction, I've only seen an issue with the way people in your faction treat the opposing factions and vice-versa. 

Eclipse Roleplay is a gaming community meant to simulate real life, not stimulate bad blood over the internet. Ideally, everyone would have fun at all times without the bantering OOC. There is no reason for everyone to hate each other, just simply have fun. No need for report wars, reporting for the littlest things, and even in situations where there are no losses. 

So, the only thing I'd say for you guys to work on, as well as the other factions, is treating each other with respect on an out-of-character level. This post has proven that it is very difficult to start a simple discussion because it just turned out to be a back and forth argue fest. Not speaking about you @Dashingly, I fully respect the reasoning of this posts existence and the reason you created it. 

Personally, I enjoy 75% of the roleplay, in the criminal aspect of our community, and I don't have an issue with accepting a loss in a scenario, which seems to be a rising issue in the community. I'm not going to sit here and claim that all roleplay from everyone is 100% and quality, because, it's not, and that is inevitable. One thing I would like to put out there, though, is that people are people. People make mistakes and sometimes neglect to read and/or understand certain rules or guidelines in our community, however, that is no reason to start hating said individual. 

I personally want to thank everyone who took this post seriously. It's great to see people of the community getting together to discuss common issues. Anyways, enough ranting, that's my opinion on things. Now let's go have some fun as a community!

-Flucifial