Dashingly

What better RP would you like from The Gut Pushers?

What hostages and who was involved. I did take Tavi hostage and dress him up as magic mike which would have been over in 10 minutes if he played along but just kept calling admins and ruining our RP experience by refusing to get his hair so I decided fuck him ill dress him up and make him dance.

The serpents robbed Sunny and Bobby in mirror park. 

If you feel a rule has been broken file a report. 

5 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

No you said in numerous videos. And as I already stated we were not in 3rd party voip, please get your facts straight.

Read said report, and to be honest not to be too harsh but you are a perfect example of the lemming grape vine problem that is on the server. Certain members do nothing but bitch and complain and you take it as gospel without formulating your own opinion.

And I can guarantee you cant find anything with us metagaming in it because we dont, fact! 

As for this PD talk take it somewhere else and please dont derail the thread @Kay133 cheers mate

I heard about that kidnapping with Sonny. How did you know he was house shopping?

Just now, Phil McGee said:

What hostages and who was involved. I did take Tavi hostage and dress him up as magic mike which would have been over in 10 minutes if he played along but just kept calling admins and ruining our RP experience by refusing to get his hair so I decided fuck him ill dress him up and make him dance.

The serpents robbed Sunny and Bobby in mirror park. 

If you feel a rule has been broken file a report. 

THey didnt Rob them lol, you were there, and you had them pretty much deathmatch eachother in a pool lol

2 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

I heard about that kidnapping with Sonny. How did you know he was house shopping?

They saw the cars parked outside and called us up for backup. 

I know I was there, they were robbed and it was a decent bit of RP that they all enjoyed. I didn't make anyone do anything, again just talking via second hand information.

Edited by Phil McGee

1 minute ago, Phil McGee said:

They saw the cars parked outside and called us up for backup. 

I know I was there, they were robbed and it was a decent bit of RP that they all enjoyed. I didn't make anyone do anything, again just talking via second hand information.

But you just said the serpents ROBBED them as in they didnt force the 3 to kill each other... and from the looks of the wording, stating you werent even there/involved

1 minute ago, Nubbsauce said:

But you just said the serpents ROBBED them as in they didnt force the 3 to kill each other... and from the looks of the wording, stating you werent even there/involved

Not sure if your just trolling now or actually serious feel free to PM me if you wish to get more details. 

Just now, Phil McGee said:

Not sure if your just trolling now or actually serious feel free to PM me if you wish to get more details. 

Well im wondering, why did you make them forcefully kill eachother? How is that fun... Especially since Sunny and the girl were technically getting married....thats fucking dark and i dont see how that in any bit enjoyable RP

Just now, Steven_Doherty said:

This was about what rp we wanted to see right? Why are you shutting down everything we are saying? I just want you to stop kidnapping people, and your response is for me to make a report? You are not here for criticism.

Your saying it like its a regular thing. I was kidnapped by the exiled and Irish the day before at the lost massacre in the house. So I wanted one back which I think is perfectly fair and IC so when Im rolling with a massive crew and I see the x head of the enemy faction I grab him and dress him up like Magic Mike.  Its not more than 1 a week. 

You attacking me daily at my house seemed regular. Again I am not trying to start an argument, I am asking for you to tone down the attacks. None of my responses are personal, but criticism, which is what this post was supposed to be for.

Edited by Steven_Doherty

6 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

Your saying it like its a regular thing. I was kidnapped by the exiled and Irish the day before at the lost massacre in the house. So I wanted one back which I think is perfectly fair and IC so when Im rolling with a massive crew and I see the x head of the enemy faction I grab him and dress him up like Magic Mike.  Its not more than 1 a week. 

So you were just doing that to be troublesome....cause technically you had no REASON to kidnap him as he was no longer the leader and you were no longer at war. So what if you knew who he was, I drive by you guys all the time, but i dont kidnap you because I know who you are lol

Phil I have read the report and it was deemed as you metagaming as there were 2 different times when you said IC stuff without any IC communication. As for the kidnapping you guys held Eriksen and Lexa hostage, as well as Steve Ranchmen, all in the same day, and I'm pretty sure you guys kidnapped/held someone else hostage just a day or two before hand as well. Eriksen and Lexa were given guns and made to help you guys defend the turf you were stealing, and Ranchmen was just held for about 2-3 hours with no real rp going on during that time, you were just holding him until the turf was capped. 

And we've seen the video of what happened when the serpents "robbed" Sonny and Bobby. They gave them a golf club and forced them to kill each other with it, with you egging them on and helping to call the shots, and then they also metagamed something out of ooc chat in order to search someone. Hardly seems like just a robbery as you were claiming it to be. 

2 hours ago, juniornyc said:

Include me more often? :D

Its a deal brother. 

2 hours ago, Spergburger said:

As for the kidnapping you guys held Eriksen and Lexa hostage, as well as Steve Ranchmen, all in the same day,

I didnt kidnap anyone during that incident. 

2 hours ago, Spergburger said:

And we've seen the video of what happened when the serpents "robbed" Sonny and Bobby. They gave them a golf club and forced them to kill each other with it, with you egging them on and helping to call the shots, and then they also metagamed something out of ooc chat in order to search someone. Hardly seems like just a robbery as you were claiming it to be. 

Did they enjoy the RP. That kidnapping was not mine, I was not part of the 5. Yes I egged them on but even left before it was over. Hardly the catalyst in that one but Ill admit I may have forwarded some ideas akin to " Enter the Thunder-dome"  

2 hours ago, Steven_Doherty said:

You attacking me daily at my house seemed regular. Again I am not trying to start an argument, I am asking for you to tone down the attacks. None of my responses are personal, but criticism, which is what this post was supposed to be for.

OK but it was the Bosses daughter in that RP situation who we were at war with. The logic being if they have to leave men there to guard her it thins the heard for us to pick off the rest roaming the street. It wasn't in anyway a personal attack but just a tactical move on our behalf. 

Edited by Phil McGee

I am done commenting on this topic because of your inability to give someone even an inch in any forum topic. Even if you`re asking for criticism against yourself, your response is either "make a report" or to defend yourself and your actions, rather than looking for alternative solutions. I figured we could have an actual discussion but clearly that is not what you are looking for. All you need to do is say "OK fair enough lets talk about this more" but you immediately get defensive, even if someone is trying to help you.

Edited by Steven_Doherty

You might not have personally kidnapped anyone in that incident, but the group you were with did. Since it takes a group of people to kidnap someone I'd assume that you'd fall in with them. I'm pretty sure that Ranchmen was specifically taken hostage by the Gut Pushers. And how is that a tactical move if you throw your whole gang at the bosses daughters house? At best there'd be one of you left to roam the streets while the rest are on a suicide mission.

I have read very little of this post, just here cause I was mentioned. Spending a week away from the server helped me confirm that nothing will change, no matter what happens. Every comment, I assume (because I haven’t read them) are about some personal problem someone had/has against someone in the gut pushers. I personally don’t like the RP with them, and will make no effort to improve it based on the efforts we’ve (Exiled and Irish, along with come and go gangs such as The Firm and Order) made to make criminal RP more geared towards RP events that will make people want to continue to play the server, such as selling guns, allowing players into large factions, having meetings, making payment rewards, participating in server events as a faction, etc. The RP of the gut pushers and other factions was geared more towards singling out people and killing them. Long story short, moral is low when all you do is PvP on an RP server. Nothing was going to change, hence why 3 factions consisting of over 100 people disband. When you have those numbers, stories spread and people make heir own opinions. Sitting in this thread and fighting will change literally nothing, people have their opinions of each other already. I will not be responding further in this topic or similar ones if they are made. In the interest of others time, I suggest doing the same.

I dont know if it has been said already or that it my opinion is even wanted here.

A groups interaction is a reflection of the intent of their RP and the intent of the people the RP with.
For example I had a hour long session with the Gut pushers where the acted revenge upon tavi, dragged him around town, gave him a make over and so on.
I left before it ended so I dont know the final part of it. 
But it shows a story line between the two parties, it had a build up and the RP i experienced was the result. This was a enjoyable experience to me.
On the same character with the majority of people involved i had a other RP session which was poor due to it being basically poor robberies and pushing people around.
Asking them siilly questions and acting upon that. This was a example of the exact oppesite of a good story line. because there was no story. 

It always takes two people to tango but as the gut pushers you are criminals and you usually have to lead, the harder part, meaning you have to give way more effort to make 
it a enjoyable experience for all parties. 
This is where people are lacking sometimes, and a place where you can improve. Try setting up long story lines. Back stab people have RP feuds, have back room alliances. Go 
after people when they are alone and not just shoot them but have interaction with them ( kidnapping and so on ).

Just showing up, shooting and then moving on to the next part of town is something we shoudnt make the majority of the RP

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JackD248 said:

All I have to say our RP is wayyy better than other people’s and I won’t give names but driving round in blue pickup trucks shooting each cop you see and driving red phantoms into cops and well nots even carry on or I’ll be here till midnight. 

He says while sitting out his third ban for death matching. Guess I forgot that good RP is Dming a medic who's trying to save your friend, I'll keep that in mind for future reference.