Raven52

NA

After reading the backstory, The thread doesnt look nice and it is not appealing by anymeans. I would suggest you to do some more work before making it to the official thread. It will help you guys. You can use the current/Past official factions threads as an example. Not impressed

• dead 1

7 hours ago, Paul_Chyz said:

After reading the backstory, The thread doesnt look nice and it is not appealing by anymeans. I would suggest you to do some more work before making it to the official thread. It will help you guys. You can use the current/Past official factions threads as an example. Not impressed

I agree allot of work to be done.

2 hours ago, Jayyy said:

Yes, I wouldn't put it as bluntly as above and I like the idea but the post needs some work to properly introduce yourselves. I wish you the best of luck!

I agree fully i will be working hard on this and updating it as I go. Thank you for looking.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.