Arty_Ivanov (ID 232) - Not here to Roleplay

Player(s) being reported: ID 232 Arty Ivanov
Date of interaction reported: 13Jul2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1626220985

Your character name: Jack Mickelson
Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

10. Powergaming (PG)

• Powergaming is playing unfairly through not allowing other players a chance to roleplay responses and their own actions, unrealistic actions, or non-factual statements in /do.
  • Forceful commands should be used after RP or the party is unresponsive for 30 seconds.

12. No Crime Zones (NCZ)

• Inside or very near to a No Crime Zone, indicated by the HUD or /NCZ command, players may not commit any crime or disobey law enforcement orders but are allowed to flee, lie, or scam IC.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
At the start of this I want to apologize to the admin/moderator who will have to watch the 30 minutes of video on this. I chose to keep the entire interaction uncut to show just how taxing this situation was, and why I was not able to better inform this individual on better RP practices and to save their perspective.

I arrived at Impound to release several vehicles, at which time ID 232 was being racist toward another person. I split them up and told 232 to leave or be arrested. He left and came back shortly after and continued to insult the original person. I had had enough and attempted to detain him, at which point he pulled a knife and I had to taze him 5 times before he complied. During the drive to DOC he continued his racist insults toward the initial party and myself. At DOC, he bugged his animation and attempted to strike me, forcing me to beat him down with my tazer. At this point Aeios responded to a report 4 and revived him and warned him not to PG. He continues to do so, wasting my time and not allowing me to treat an injured prisoner. He picks up said injured prisoner with no rp, still in cuffs and attempts to throw him over the ledge. Aeios warns him yet again and after I finally get him into a cell, he attempts, yet again, to strike me, forcing me to deploy my tazer and leave DOC to save my sanity.

This interaction, inconvenienced myself, mechanics from LSC, prisoners at DOC and twice interrupted a severally undermanned PD twice. Both times I was required to call for backup, officers were forced to cut short their current RP and respond. I was initially not going to write a forum report, on the basis that he was in prison, however after speaking with several people, it was suggested I do. The basis being I could not, in good conscience, let this individual think that this is the proper way to RP on Eclipse.

Evidence of rule breach:
Video will be provided to staff as it contains personal information, and the last time I left a VOD here, I was reported on twitch and forced to change my user.

Edited by Asiantator
Edited for Clarity
  • dead 1

@Asiantator - Please re-write the report to comply with the guidelines found here 

• The explanation of the player rule breach must be concise as well as factual and limited to a maximum of 300 words. Should the explanation exceed this limit, the reviewing staff member can request an update and if still non-compliant following the provided time, the report will be denied.

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified In-Game] - Arty_Ivanov (ID 232) - Please explain your reasons and rationale for the following:

• Why you were being excessively racist at the impound and then, after leaving once, why did you decide to return to the area and continue?

• Why did you attempt to attack the officer with a knife outside the impound yard without any DM rights?

• Why did you ignore the effects of a tazer multiple times?

• Why did you powergame twice whilst in DOC.  First, by attacking the officer whilst cuffed and secondly, by picking up an injured person whilst still cuffed?

• Why did you attack the officer immediately after being placed into prison?

• Why are you using the alias system to alias people as "kos cop" and "mon key"?

• Why did you state that you're "going to leave the city like all these over 100 people"?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Angel & Senior Support NotMattch

Edited by NotMattch
  • dead 3

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED
Thank you for submitting this player report and continued patience as this was under review, after reviewing the contents of this report. We have decided to ACCEPT this report.

ID 232 - Arty_Ivanov

• Non-Roleplay, OOC Behaviour and Excessive Profanities.

Upon reviewing the report, the following is being issued to the player mentioned on their player record.
With the footage that was reviewed, it was reviewd that Arty_Ivanov conducted themselves in a manner in which they were breaching several server rules during a scenario at the Police Impound and later at the Department of Corrections, these include punching other players, and ignoring the effects of tasers. During the situation reviewed, it was also seen and heard that the player was spouting profanities in an excessive manner, using deregaratory terms towards other players and failed to comprehend or stop themselves into doing so when asked. Another area that has been reviewed during this situation was the players misuse of the /alias system and the behaviour the player is contributing into the server deemed to be not positive. As the reviewed footage went on, the player conducted actions in which they were in breach of Powergaming, as they started attacking players whilst cuffed, bugging the animation and picking up injured players whilst in such state.

This decision is final unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater that $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

Kind Regards,
Senior Moderator Angel and Senior Support @NotMattch