Tyrone_Bigz (34) - VDM & Non-RP

Player(s) being reported: ID 34
Date of interaction reported: 07/JUL/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: image.png.1a506456e7cd478a9eba76146da8dc8c.png 

Your characters name: Derek_Neeraj
Other player(s) involved: None

Specific rule(s) broken:

12. No Crime Zones (NCZ)

• Inside or very near to a No Crime Zone, indicated by the HUD or /NCZ command, players may not commit any crime or disobey law enforcement orders but are allowed to flee, lie, or scam IC.
  • If a player uses the NCZ for protection the attacker must wait for that player to leave the area.
  • Players may not go to a NCZ within 15 minutes after engaging in criminal activity or a resulting chase, unless they are turning themselves in to law enforcement.
  • No Crime Zones: Legal gambling establishments, government and law enforcement offices, hospitals, LS & Paleto main banks, LS Airport, DMV, and a block surrounding.

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.
  • Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.
  • Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.
  • Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.
  • Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.
  • Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.
  • If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand.

How did the player break the rule(s)? 

My game was lagging badly so I was tabbed out fixing my NVIDIA setting at gas station infornt of north lab. Then someone rammed me with conner vehicle and loot me. When I came back, I was injured and my friends were around. Then I asked my friend what happened, they said new player looted me and left with conner vehicle. I was rescued by my friends and when I was chiling at bank, same player (which I believe) came up with full speed and rammed me and looted me infront of bank and killed me which I believe is not acceptable and the player doesnt look like he is in server for any RP. Since my game was freezing, I couldn't get previous incident clip but I have full pov of 2nd incident which happened at bank. 

If staff needs more details about report then feel free to ask, I will be happy to respond. I tried to report this IG but due to the night time, I believe there wasn't enough MOD+ were online so I am taking this on forum.

Evidence of rule breach: 
https://youtu.be/UMQxNcsVGH0

https://youtu.be/JvhpU11pK7g

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSE

X28FcpF.png

Thank you for your patience as this player report goes under review. After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it. I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time.

The following player(s) will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• ID 34 -Tyrone_Bigz - [Player Notified] - Do you have any footage of your POV that lead up to your interaction with this player? What was your reasoning for running over the individual and beginning looting them? After that, you picked up the player and ran him to a new location what was your reason behind carrying him over a fence and looting him once again?

Make sure that you state your character name in response to this player report.

If the player(s) above fail to respond to this report with the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report being reviewed and handled will be concluded based on the current evidence submitted.

Kind Regards,
Senior Moderator @A N G E L Senior Support aleks

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED
Thank you for submitting this player report and continued patience as this was under review, after reviewing the contents of this report and further assistance from Senior Staff+. We have decided to ACCEPT this report.

ID 34 - Tyrone_Bigz

• Not Here to Roleplay

Upon the review of the report, the evidence presented and the review of the players logs, the following is being issued to the players administrative record for these reasons. The road is wide enough for you not to hit the player, where his vehicle was parked into the grass of the pavement. To follow this, we have reviewed the evidence where your intentions is clearly not to the standards of roleplay we require from each member of this community. You intentionally swerved into the driver's door as he got out, causing his injury, you ran over the player in a NCZ, proceeded to return, searched his car for belongings and took him out of the bounds of the Paleto Bank (NCZ) to move him in an area where you can loot him.

Alongside this upon stating in /b "I am taking you to md.", "I didn't mean to." does not show case the following series of your actions where suprisingly you conducted the opposite, where you decided to loot the player, attacking the player for no reason and killing them. On the very same area, you continued to do such actions, using the coroner's vehicle to ram a driver off the bike, sending them flying at the very reach of Paleto Bank, once again breaching No Crime Zone.

In extention to this, we have found severe lack of positive presence or behaviour in your logs, including negative roleplay attitudes, excessive OOC toxicity and insults, server slander as well as, advertising/mentioning other servers.

____

This decision is final unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater that $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

Kind Regards,
Senior Moderator Angel and Senior Support @aleksey