Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Phil McGee

RDM 5.3.1. Deathmatch Mask 3725_460 @GaiusTavi

Player(s) being reported:   Mask 3725_460  @GaiusTavi

Date of rule breach: 13/06/2018

Time of rule breach: 12:45am GMT

Your characters name: Phil McGee

Other players involved: Leron Davis

I was scoping out the airport and covertly disrupting the Exiles supply chain as they were being hassled by the cops who were tipped off about their location. As the trucks fled I went in to have a look for any Intel that may have been laying around that I could relay to Leron. As I was snooping around they came back so I pulled back to safety talking on the radio to Leron but not before and with no prior RP or interaction from any of his gang Tavi rams his truck into a fence ( Im assuming he thought an exterior security fence of an international airport would crumble) in an attempt to crush me and then proceeds to shoot at me with an AK with no interaction and hits me in the back injuring me as I flee for my life.

Now bare in mind Tavi was nowhere in earshot of any radio chatter that had happened prior to his arrival just in case his defense is " You told leron to call the cops on the radio" as he would have no first hand knowledge of this and his friends in the 2 other trucks say nothing over the radio that I heard prior to him coming after me and attempting to kill me. And even if they did say something, within the rules it must be heard first hand to have a valid reason to DM. Also from an RP perspective they really should not have been able to hear any of my radio chatter as they were in trucks for the most part.  And he has already confirmed that he has no proof of me calling the cops at any of the locations that their shipments came in.

His actions are a direct breach of 5.3.1. Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player or damaging their property intentionally without having a valid in-character reason to do that. Breaking this rule repeatedly will end in a permanent ban.

Now bare in mind they choose to do draw attention to themselves like this on the airfield of an international airport but thats just poor RP to be expected etc. As we are all aware the KOS rules are pretty clear and he had no IG reason to attempt to kill me on sight. 6.2.2. Kill on Sight is only allowed for these specific reasons to kill, and all other reasons to kill must have roleplay involved. ● Witnessing first hand threat or attempt of murder against you or a close friend. ● Actively kidnapping or taking hostage a close friend. ● Large scale theft of greater than $75,000 in value (excluding vehicles).

Evidence 

Thanks 

Phil

Edited by Phil McGee
typo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mika_Roza said:

If someone spies & perhaps spreads information which is fatally being protected, is it a reason to kill them? 

Which I'd have no problem with, if it was RPed in the correct manner and via the rules laid out. Which in this case it was not at all.

If you wish me go over the rules with you via pm on discord please feel free to message me. But unless you are one of other 2 in the trucks please don't respond further and derail the report.

Personally I wouldn't consider this as Deathmatching, As I had an in character reason to shoot at Phil. This is the third time in the space of about an hour that Phil had shown up at one of our shipments. The first time, he showed up at Bennys, and then fled and called the cops on us. I didnt see him call the cops, but he went and two minutes later the cops showed up....doesn't take a genius to work out who tipped them off.

Next he showed up at the airport, and then not long after the cops storm the airport and then leave chasing one of our 4 Trucks. The other 3 trucks hide around the airport, then come back to find Phil Mcgee once again at our shipment. As soon as we got close he drove away and we assumed he was radioing to tell his associates or the cops where we were. Which judging from the video is exactly what happened....

To my mind, we have this person we are at war with, regularly interfering with our operations. When we are low on people at the scene, with 100k+ of shipment, and we already believe he called the cops on us twice before, this gives me fair reason to shoot at him. I didnt try to kill him, nor did I chase after him. I took some shots in his direction hoping he would show fear for his life and flee the scene so that we could load up our very expensive shipment and take it to our warehouse. 

We are criminals in the process of committing a highly illegal act, does it really seem unrealistic that we would shoot at someone who interfering and trying to get us caught by the cops? This is the sort of RP that Phil and his friends are well known for, Its the main reason i dont play much on my criminal anymore, because whenever we try to do any RP they have to do their best to ruin it.

In his video he pretends to have no idea who we are, claiming we must be terrorists. If he truly thought we were terrorists, or even just knowing we are hostile men with big guns, why would he continue to interfere? why would he drive right up to us and then withdraw far enough away that we couldn't initiate any RP with him, other than the fact I believe he was hoping something like this would happen so he would have another reason to report me. Even after I shot at him, the most fear Phil showed was to flee to the corner of a building where he kept poking out despite having someone taking shots at him....clearly wasn't too scared for his life! 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GaiusTavi said:

Personally I wouldn't consider this as Deathmatching,

Well im sorry to tell you but your feelings dont come into the mix here, the rules outlined in the handbook are what matter. And as a support staff member you should be aware of them. Its based off facts and rules. 

The first time, he showed up at Bennys, and then fled and called the cops on us. I didnt see him call the cops, but he went and two minutes later the cops showed up....doesn't take a genius to work out who tipped them off.

This is purely based off your assumption and not evidence or facts. Nobody interacted with me at Bennys at all, I drove through an alley and that was it.

Next he showed up at the airport, and then not long after the cops storm the airport and then leave chasing one of our 4 Trucks. The other 3 trucks hide around the airport, then come back to find Phil Mcgee once again at our shipment. As soon as we got close he drove away and we assumed he was radioing to tell his associates or the cops where we were.

Again this is all based off non facts and assumptions I did something. And if the 2 guys in the truck didn't hear me at all then its worse behavior on your part. 

To my mind, we have this person we are at war with, regularly interfering with our operations. When we are low on people at the scene, with 100k+ of shipment, and we already believe he called the cops on us twice before, this gives me fair reason to shoot at him.

Again this is based off assumption that I called the cops. You had no IC proof of any of this so it does not give you the right to gun me down with no interaction or RP.You were panicked that you were low on men and might lose your precious crates leading you to make this mistake of DMing me. 

I didnt try to kill him, nor did I chase after him. I took some shots in his direction hoping he would show fear for his life and flee the scene so that we could load up our very expensive shipment and take it to our warehouse. 

Yes you did try and kill me, firstly you attempted to ram through the railings at full speed which failed. Then you shot me in the back as I was driving away with an assault rifle. If you just wanted to scare me why not just fire in the air instead of shooting at the fleeing victim on a bike. As for chasing after me I think it was pretty clear you couldn't as you were stuck inside the fence as is shown by you ramming it and failing to breach it. The expensive of your shipment means nothing to me as I didn't try and steal it nor had any intentions of doing it as I have no warehouse to put it in. 

We are criminals in the process of committing a highly illegal act, does it really seem unrealistic that we would shoot at someone who interfering and trying to get us caught by the cops?

I would have no issue that if it was RPed in a correct manner and within the server rules. Its as simple as saying " Get off the bike or your dead" or Get out of here or your dead" . But you couldn't even be bothered to make that effort and just started gunning which is a clear breach of the rules laid out.

This is the sort of RP that Phil and his friends are well known for, Its the main reason i dont play much on my criminal anymore, because whenever we try to do any RP they have to do their best to ruin it.

Here we go again the boy who cried wolf whom his entire gang has a report out on them for bashing people in their trucks. You get frustrated by guerrilla warfare tactics that favor the small groups that we move in. Disrupting a rival gangs supply chain is not ruining your RP its actually fits into exactly what RP should be.  If you are going to be so blatant about when your shipments are coming expect them to targeted.  

As for not playing on your criminal character the rules state if you have a PD character you must be on them 70% of the time so congrats on 1 rule on the server at least.

In his video he pretends to have no idea who we are, claiming we must be terrorists. If he truly thought we were terrorists, or even just knowing we are hostile men with big guns, why would he continue to interfere?

Of course I knew who you were after collecting your shipment and called you terrorists to hasten the cops to the airport and to throw you off the scent that I may come back later and exact my revenge.I stayed on the outside of the railings to make sure I couldn't be rammed so I was not blase about my well being.

why would he drive right up to us and then withdraw far enough away that we couldn't initiate any RP with him,

You mean like close enough where you ram into a fence directly in front of me and say nothing? Like 2 meters distance that you could have said anything at all but choose to stay silent and get frustrated and angry and start blasting at me with your AK? You had every opportunity to initiate even the lowest form of RP but didn't use any of them. 

other than the fact I believe he was hoping something like this would happen so he would have another reason to report me.

I dont control what you do in a situation, I know your cat is actively pressing your keys on a regular basis but I am not, so you cant blame anyone else for your rash and violent actions except yourself. 

Even after I shot at him, the most fear Phil showed was to flee to the corner of a building where he kept poking out despite having someone taking shots at him....clearly wasn't too scared for his life! 

What poking are your referring to? Are you claiming i returned under fire? Id love to see this as you are just making stuff up to make yourself look better or trying to deflect your rule breaks onto me. 

To sum things up, your justification for killing me is in direct violation of the deathmatching rule. You shot me, based on an assumption that I called the police. You had no prior RP or interaction with me at all.  Can you even imagine if I had done the same thing to you? Your report would be up within minutes. If we were near each other ICly, and then the cops randomly show up, and I just started shooting at you because I thought that you called them, you would have reported me on the spot.

Edited by Phil McGee
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Evidence from the accused, Tavi Patronus, has been private messaged to me via Discord due to it involving staff chat and personal details. Pending further investigation. 

Report will now be handed to a higher ranking administrator due to the involvement of a staff member. 

To the higher administrator that decides to take this report, please private message me for further evidence from the accused's perspective.

Pending higher-up investigation.

Thank you for your patience during the investigation. Being that GaiusTavi has resigned from Support Staff, I now going to conclude this report.

After investigation, I am going to conclude that Tavi Patronus did in-fact break the deathmatching rule. You may not open fire on another player simply based on assumptions. 

Tavi Patronus will receive a twenty-four (24) hour ban for their first offense of deathmatching.

Report Accepted.

-Flucifial

• Like 1