Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Silky

Silky - Nadroj Klis (Deathmatching Appeal)

Account name:Silky

Character name(s):Nadroj_Klis

Admin who issued punishment: Triple Seven

Date of punishment: 12/06/18

Reason given for punishment: Deathmatching

Your explanation of what happened:

Last night outside of the hospital, a large-scale fight broke out randomly and many people were messing around. Lots of the people I was with were a part of the situation and were rightfully banned for the appropriate ban length but I was being revived at the hospital at the time of the indecent. Once I had been revived, I joined in with some IC banter and was rightfully kicked by Triple Seven for trolling. Shortly after logging back on, I was banned for DM#2 even though I was not a part of it and was injured at the time of the indecent.

Why should your appeal be accepted?:

I feel that my appeal should be accepted because I was not a part of the actual deathmatching, I just came over afterwards when Triple Seven was dealing with the situation and trolled so I would like to apologise for that. I'd also like to apologise to Triple Seven and the rest of the Admins for getting heated last night in the Discord.

Throughout the day, there had been many situations in which other members of the community broke RP rules thus resulting in my dying and eventually after many unsuccessful reports, I got angry so I would like to apologise for directing that anger to Triple Seven and the rest of the staff team.

I appreciate that you need solid evidence in order to pursue a dispute. Thanks for reading and I hope to be able to play on Eclipse again soon.

Post any evidence or further details: N/A

Edited by Silky

The DM ban was for punching and kicking a Faggio in the NCZ without reason, @Lewis witnessed this as well, after a short deliberation between me and him it was definitely deathmatching and subsequently you got banned from the game. Then on Discord you wouldn’t stop the discussion about it, after being kicked from it you came back and continued right away which got you banned from Discord.

pending higher up 

The reason I kicked the Faggio is because it was glitching out and wheel-spinning with no one on it. When I kicked it over, It stopped.

It was also my friend's bike so I didn't think much of doing it.

For example, yes, they will look at the appeal when they can and make a decision or ask a question or questions.

Whoever will be handling it, include the Discord ban in the decision, thank you.

The punishment will remain.

In future please do not @ staff members who are not involved with this situation and wait patiently for a reply.

Closed/Denied.

- Toony