Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Dekkar88

Exiled Gang (VDM, Fail RP, Fear RP)

Player(s) Being Reported: (note this list is incomplete and non conclusicve as in the video not everyone involved was on cam clearly) Tavi Patronus, mask 8401_5480, mask 3725_460 , Tom Daniel, Steve Ranchman, mask 3597_7475, James Berge
Date of rule breach: 6/12/2018

Time of rule breach: 8:00pm -6 CST

Your characters name: Dekkar Darkmire
Other players involved: Officer Marcus Brghi, Officer Bear Baldwin, myself Officer Dekkar Darkmire, One other Cadet  and shit ton of exiled.

Specific Rule Being Broken: 5.3 Deathmatch / Vehicle deathmatch, 5.5 Non Roleplay / Sexual Roleplay Clause 5.5.1.9 , 5.5.1.8 , 6.1 fear roleplay (being shot at by officers, but still driving back and forth, and towards shooting offiicers)

How did the player(s) break the rule(s)?: The situation first started to where we responded to calls of disturbance at the airport possible weapons sighted and illegal tresspassers, me and three other officers responded to investigate the area. upon arrival we saw a truck recklessly driving around in circles at the airport, I immedaitely attempt to pull over the driver, and he refuses to stop. He proceeds to drive in circles, baiting me, I call for backup and the other officers that were with me return and we pursue the truck. The pursuit has exceeded well over 15 minutes, and has taken us from the air port all the way out towards sand shores and back. We managed to scan the truck and it was registerd to a Tavi Patronus, we then waited for him to slip, he lost control a few times and came to a complete stop, after which one of us tried to exit vehicle when he drove at them and ran an officer over. We then proceeded to use lethal force on the tires as he attempted to kill/run over an officer, myself (dekkar) and officer marcus got the idea of riding together to help take out his tires - we pulled over while Officer Bear stayed in pursuit and we tried to catch up, upon arriving it was a shit show, 6-7 cars and trucks ramming the officer, we dodge out of the way and they ram at us and shoot at us, even after we draw weapons and return fire they continue to drive at us and run over officers and towards the gun shots rather then running away in fear. Now  mind you we drove up a hill and got out weapons drawn and they drove staright towards us and rammed our police cruiser while we had officers shooting at them already.

This is just a small example on what us police officers go through everyday on this server, and probably why half of the police department have criminal alt characters.  And we get accused of being the ones manipulating and powergaming, and taking advantage of our positions, where as this should prove if anything that this server is severely one sided when it comes to Cops vs Robbers. If that's what this server calls realism, then this is not considered America, more like Mexico, where the cartels are in charge with heavy weapons and police are bribed off and scared because they cant do shit. If this was actually America which is PROPERLY PORTRAYED IN SINGLE PLAYER WITH ESCALATION, especailly if suspects are all armed with uzis, AK47's, and MP3s,  it would defiantly be the opposite. and in cities like Detroit and Chicago officers are equiped with Carbine Rifles and heavy pistols, but meh, what do I know?

EVIDENCE:

evidence1.thumb.jpg.0b0b348ef8d68caa91ae0e5fead7ff9a.jpg
evidence2.thumb.jpg.bd6e3c0650fb5af683b69dba83095e18.jpg
evidence3.thumb.jpg.a80c68f5c4359fd6d4c6cf895c0afe3e.jpg
evidence4.thumb.jpg.2779cfdea76eb1b61ccefb498f5f088f.jpg
evidence5.thumb.jpg.432a940b7f233368722c4115e5550a37.jpg
evidence6.thumb.jpg.e24710a4e9f9e134f362891ea65fffff.jpg
evidence7.thumb.jpg.5c75c976aecff0ff5c1acf89ddde072e.jpg

Edited by Dekkar88
  • Like 4

Let me open with this: Sure, RP may not have been the greatest on this attack, but I dont see any server rules that were broken. I'll explain each claim in order and go into more detail after I give context to the situation.

CONTEXT: The Exiled did roughly $400k of imports today, and this was our final one. Some how Phil and Leron seemed to have found every spot we were at and contacted the police to our locations. Not sure how they contacted the police, but for the record Phil was/is a felon and for them to accept a phone call without interacting with him should be some sort of FailRP or a real shit job on the officers end (again, not sure how they did it but would love to know). After dealing with the police at Bennys, we then regrouped and went back to the airport. While at the airport we get radio'd that there are cops coming into the airport, but our shipment hasn't arrived yet. Our four trucks break off, two the right, one left, one center. Our center truck ran distraction considering the value of the ammo we had (2000 Micro SMG). One person going to jail for 100k worth of contraband is worth it, and the driver of that truck even agreed. After leading them on a 20 minute police chase which seemed to be very successful as we were able to wait for the drop to come, grab it, and fully unload it with plenty of time to spare, we weren't just gonna let someone get arrested. I radio'd a plan after getting his updated location and it seemed to have worked pretty well considering the outcome. 

Accused Rule Breaches:

Death matching: We had a reason to kill you, easy as that.

Vehicle Death matching: Triple stated on discord that "Actively being shot at and returning to scene is VDM." If you would like to think of it the reasonable way, 8 people with fully automatic weapons driving four ton trucks should not be scared of one cop who just plowed into a sign, only using a pistol to shoot tires. It literally makes no sense.

Non Role play: Don't wanna take digs at the server, but the whole server is decreasing in "Role play experience". If you think that the number of people we had and the vehicles we used was non-role play, all of those vehicles were owned by The Exiled, and you were fucking with a big gang :shrug:

Sexual Roleplay: This may be a mistake of copying and pasting because I don't see anything of that nature here.

Fear Role play: We sell guns and drugs for a living. We have gang fights and shootouts pretty normally, but just because police shoot we have to all of a sudden run away? The whole point is to be all in and survive together, if we outnumber someone by the amount we did there, it is YOU who feared RP by stopping on the side of the road and continuing to shoot at 9 people who are trying to murder you. There was one officer who hauled ass up that mountain and deserted the other two, but that was the right call in YOUR situation, outnumbered and outgunned. We shouldn't be forced to run and leave because of gun shots, have some strategy and common sense.

ADDRESSING THE COMMENTS:

"This is just a small example on what us police officers go through everyday on this server, and we get accused of being the ones manipulating and powergaming, this should prove if anything that this server is severely one sided when it comes to Cops vs Robbers."

This comment is actually hysterical. You admit yourself in the discord that half the people involved in this have a PD alt. I believe you lost the situation and simply got upset. There are a few things I typed here that I'd like to say but it seems they are just arguing or complaining, so I will keep it restricted to what was stated above.

"If thats realism, then this is not considerd america, more like mexico, where the cartels are in charge with heavy weapons and police are bribed off and scared because they cant do shit."

If this is realism why are you chasing a fucking semi truck in cruisers. To further that, why are you chasing FOUR semi trucks in cruisers. Bribery also is not a factor in this, and for the statement of "cops cant do shit", you rambo'd 9 people and died. You tried to do something, just failed.

"If this was america, it would deffiantely be the opposite, and in cities like Detroit and chicago officers are equiped with Carbine Rifles and heavy pistols, but meh, what do I know?"

I have no clue why the "if this was America" statement is even being brought up. This is a videogame where people have fun. There are scripts that allow us to do illegal activity, and we aren't bound by "America". I also don't want to educate you, but there is a handy division called "S.W.A.T." where you can get all your nifty Carbines and Sniper rifles, you know, those .50cals that all the local Detroit cops carry. Also, just giving someone a Carbine isn't quite how America works. You get trained to use a gun of that firepower, and the people involved in this were two cadets and you. Why would a cadet have a Carbine, but what do I know?

FINAL THOUGHTS: 

Apologies about the sarcasm in the last paragraph, but responding to this report annoyed me very much. You messed with a large faction and paid the price. RP wasn't top notch but we are all people who make mistakes, and in my eyes there was no server rules broken if you take into consideration any slight hint of common sense. I feel like this community is confiding to a report happy "admin for everything" state, and its kind of annoying. Get admins for what you need, but every major interaction with people doesn't need to go on the forums because you aren't happy.

VIDEO: Just incase you wanted the last part from my perspective, take a gander.

https://plays.tv/video/5b20715c5b39258ff7/curb-your-report

Thanks for reading boys, stay sexy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

OK Then, do you feel better? Did you vent out all of your annoyed sarcasm and childish attacks with walls of text of derails rather then addressing the actual issue? This topic is a valid report, with valid evidence, and not once did I attack anyone involved with their ability to play the video game but rather their ability to properly follow the rules as posted by the server. Common sense has nothing to do with rules that were laid out in a multiplayer video game - but if you want to go that route to try in defend yourself, i'll bite.

In no paticular order as this is only to address your 'common sense' attacks so you are properly educated.

I have no clue why the "if this was America" statement is even being brought up. This is a videogame where people have fun. There are scripts that allow us to do illegal activity, and we aren't bound by "America". I also don't want to educate you, but there is a handy division called "S.W.A.T."

Common sense dictates that if criminal factions are so large that they are capable of having fully automatic weapons - it's not a matter of being a in SWAT. common sense would allow anti-gang task force officers, and equip them with automatic weapons such as MP5, AR15, Mp3, and other subshoots to match firepower since cops are always outnumberd 10 to 1. But on this server the standard police force are equiped with the lowest calibuar 9mm and if allowed, a shotgun all for the sake of "immersion". Ok, i'll be immersed when situations can be properly delt with given that this city is obviously in a state of anarchy.

If this is realism why are you chasing a fucking semi truck in cruisers. To further that, why are you chasing FOUR semi trucks in cruisers. Bribery also is not a factor in this, and for the statement of "cops cant do shit", you rambo'd 9 people and died. You tried to do something, just failed.

First off, pursuit started with chasing one single person, as seen in the video for everyone to see, I don't know why -I- have to explain it, but maybe you were to blind in your manchild rage to notice. In real-life a criminal driving a semi truck would not call other criminals with semi-trucks and hotrod vehicles to come and ram police cars that have been doing nothing but follow behind you, and attempt to shoot out your tires because you ran over officers. This goes hand in hand with 'ramboing' 9 people and dying, there was 4 officers reponding to a single trucker, when the entire gang decides to show up to kill 4 officers because they don't want 1 man to do jail time.

This comment is actually hysterical. You admit yourself in the discord that half the people involved in this have a PD alt. I believe you lost the situation and simply got upset. There are a few things I typed here that I'd like to say but it seems they are just arguing or complaining, so I will keep it restricted to what was stated above.

Whats hystierical is how people like you are hyprocitical as fuck, as you are in both the PD, and RUN a criminal faction and spend more then 70% of time on your criminal alt which is also breaking faction rules, but not to mention that you blatantly on your criminal alt bait and report officers constantly for "Fear RP" because you abuse the fact that you lose a situation, and enlisted half of the servers with newbies and take advantage of the fact that there are rules in place that you find loop holes with. Honestly I am not the only one that notices this shit, I am just the only one that has the BALLS to confront the people because I am about fairness and fun, not about dealing with powerhungry trolls that get upset when someone points out the obvious. Seriously bro, open your eyes and do a little growing up.

VIDEO: Just incase you wanted the last part from my perspective, take a gander.

https://plays.tv/video/5b20715c5b39258ff7/curb-your-report

Thanks for reading boys, stay sexy.

Nice, but I don't need to point out that defense involves countering the rules broke not throwing the person reporting under the bus, then claiming that hes complaining because he made a opinionated statement.

One person going to jail for 100k worth of contraband is worth it, and the driver of that truck even agreed. After leading them on a 20 minute police chase which seemed to be very successful as we were able to wait for the drop to come, grab it, and fully unload it with plenty of time to spare, we weren't just gonna let someone get arrested. I radio'd a plan after getting his updated location and it seemed to have worked pretty well considering the outcome. 

I really don't have to say anything to this, you kinda just bit your own ass with that one. You literally just contradicted yourself in the exact same paragraph. With the "One person going to jail for 100k of contraband is worth it and the driver agreed" to " We weren't just gonna let someone get arrested" so we go and murder all the pursuing officers. GG good roleplay.

You admit yourself in the discord

OK bud, if you want to go there, let's talk about the countless times your on our private LSPD Teamspeak channel always metagaming knowledge from what the leader of Exiled is doing, what he knows, to all your little PD buddies and this is OK? But then coming at people on the forums for using discord isn't? Or how about you brag constantly that PD is so little in comparison to Exiled and probably even use the knowledge from teamspeak to plan IC events on your ALT is a whole another issue, but maybe thats for another time.

Edited by Dekkar88
forgot a statement
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

Thanks for reporting Dekkar88  and thanks for your reply ImSuspensee but please can you both remember this is a player report, not a section were you both diss each other I understand you might both be agitated by the event but do not revert to OOC Insults, please. There's no need to be sarcastic with each other nor call each other "Childish". Currently, you are still pending an Admin response and please reply with your sides of the story but no more OOC Insults in the report keep it professional.

Thanks

Support Team, ItzKnight

Edited by ItzKnight
  • Upvote 3

Thank you ItzKnight, you are absolutely right. So with my offical reply, I will point out in detail the rules that were broke which can be verified by the evidence above:

5.3.5. If there is a valid reason to use a vehicle as a weapon, the vehicle may be used to hit the target only and may
only hit the target one time. Hitting more than once or circling back around and driving through a scene more than
once is considered VDM,
even if the player misses their first attempt. Tapping someone repeatedly to keep them in a
ragdoll state or parking on top of them is also considered VDM.

5.3.6. A vehicle should never be used against a player on foot who has a firearm except for in the case that a gun is
freshly drawn and driving forward over the shooter one time is the best means of a safe escape. If a player is actively
shooting or aiming at you, getting into a vehicle and using this as a weapon would be unrealistic and therefore classed
as VDM.
If you come upon a shooting where someone is actively firing at a friend, you may use your one vehicle hit to
stop the attack and flee.

5.5.1. Actions, that are unrealistic or hurt the roleplay experience of other players are considered as Non-roleplay.

5.5.1.8. Cop baiting or purposely trying to create a chase or provoke cops for no reason is not allowed.
Advertisements by news agencies or bleets should not contain illegal or offensive information. You may
coerce a news reporter to post a legal ad if they have the money on hand however you may not coerce
them to create illegal ads.

5.5.1.9. Players must value their vehicles and only use them for transportation or getaway and not for
ramming other vehicles when it is not necessary. Players may not destroy their vehicles intentionally. A
player who uses a vehicle to ram other vehicles must use a vehicle designed or able to do so realistically.
Supercars should not be used for ramming in any circumstance.

6.1.2. Fear roleplay is the concept of role playing fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in
immediate danger most importantly but not limited to when an attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will.
This can come in a form of having a weapon aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your
own weapon would result in you being killed instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist
would result in your immediate death. <---- which if you watch the video, can see countless occasions of them driving at officers head on whilst being fired at.

Edited by Dekkar88

I might be just a neutral person in this, but I see criminals after dropping their cargo going back to save a fellow criminal and setting up a plan. 

As far as I saw it. 3 to 4 officers against 4 phantoms and a 3 to 3 other vehicles. 
This seems like the police force out numbered and outwitted with the plan the exiled made. 

Why didnt the cops just stop and let the criminals go? Are they not affected by fearRP?  The smart thing to do was hang back, tail the criminals, ID the vehicles and call in reinforcements to arrest criminals one by one when they arent expecting it.

But thats just me.                                                                        

• Like 1

Being apart of a faction who'se duty and in game purpose is to respond to and defuse dangerous situations and to attempt to save and protect lives is where the line needs to be drawn in regards to COMMON SENSE, and IN GAME FUNCTIONALITY. Also, again, i'll point out one more time that at the beginning for 20+ minutes, it was 4 officers pursuing 1 pounder, the driver of the pounder Tavi, was on the radio calling for help constantly OVER MISDEMEANOR CHARGES.

So what your suggesting, is that in ANY situation when an officer commences a pull over, and the other player calls for help EVERY single time that the officer HAS to retreat and practice fear RP so that the suspect gets away?

This is where I went on to explain that players that are in these gangs take advantage of the server rules and find loop holes in situations where it wouldn't be possible. So seems to me like this might be a practice that needs to be addressed by server staff because the way things are now, and if we truley do have to "run away" every time a bad guy whines over radio cause he dosen't want a traffic ticket, it means criminals are virtually untouchable.

Edited by Dekkar88
  • Like 1

I'm not directly involved in this situation, but for some reason you seem to be involving my whole gang, and slandering criminals in general, so I've got some points to make. Let's start off with how one of the cops somehow heard, and planned around, the person calling for help on the radio despite him being in a vehicle that's going past at high speed while you all have loud sirens on and are in vehicles yourselves. You then later go on to use the TAC channel in TeamSpeak to coordinate. The specific reasoning behind why cops can use TeamSpeak is because the criminals wouldn't be able to hear them while they're in their patrol cars anyways, so how does it make any sense that you can hear the criminals? How is that fair. That is technically metagaming. You continue to use TeamSpeak and not any form of IC communication after you get out of your car (specifically at 2:30 and onwards), which is also metagaming. We have bigger fish to fry here though, so let's move on. 

6 hours ago, Dekkar88 said:

Common sense dictates that if criminal factions are so large that they are capable of having fully automatic weapons - it's not a matter of being a in SWAT. common sense would allow anti-gang task force officers, and equip them with automatic weapons such as MP5, AR15, Mp3, and other subshoots to match firepower since cops are always outnumberd 10 to 1. But on this server the standard police force are equiped with the lowest calibuar 9mm and if allowed, a shotgun all for the sake of "immersion". Ok, i'll be immersed when situations can be properly delt with given that this city is obviously in a state of anarchy.

I don't see what this has to do with us? If you don't like the PD loadouts make a suggestion, it's not our fault you guys aren't properly equipped.

First off, pursuit started with chasing one single person, as seen in the video for everyone to see, I don't know why -I- have to explain it, but maybe you were to blind in your manchild rage to notice. In real-life a criminal driving a semi truck would not call other criminals with semi-trucks and hotrod vehicles to come and ram police cars that have been doing nothing but follow behind you, and attempt to shoot out your tires because you ran over officers. This goes hand in hand with 'ramboing' 9 people and dying, there was 4 officers reponding to a single trucker, when the entire gang decides to show up to kill 4 officers because they don't want 1 man to do jail time.

No need for the OOC insults to start with. "In real life a criminal would not call other criminals...to come and ram police cars that have been doing nothing but follow behind you." Really? All you were doing was following that truck? You weren't pursuing it with intent to arrest him? What makes you think that a bunch of criminals would just hang one of their fellow members out to dry when they could do something to prevent it? We may be criminals but we still have a moral compass. Yes it's unfortunate that in this given situation you were outnumbered and outgunned, but that's not our fault. We can't do anything to change the active PD population.

I really don't have to say anything to this, you kinda just bit your own ass with that one. You literally just contradicted yourself in the exact same paragraph. With the "One person going to jail for 100k of contraband is worth it and the driver agreed" to " We weren't just gonna let someone get arrested" so we go and murder all the pursuing officers. GG good roleplay.

Yes it was worth one guy going to jail if that's what it took to get the cops off of the very expensive contraband and to keep it safe. The contraband was then safely delivered and the guy was still in trouble with the cops, so the criminals made a plan to save one of their own. Also if you watch the video at no point did anyone say "let's go murder all these cops to save our friend." The intention was clearly to prevent you from chasing the man in the truck, and to disable your vehicles using their trucks. The police escalated it into a gunfight, so the criminals responded in turn, which lead to the deaths of the cops.

5 hours ago, Dekkar88 said:

6.1.2. Fear roleplay is the concept of role playing fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in
immediate danger most importantly but not limited to when an attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will.
This can come in a form of having a weapon aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your
own weapon would result in you being killed instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist
would result in your immediate death. <---- which if you watch the video, can see countless occasions of them driving at officers head on whilst being fired at.

I have watched the video and at no point did anyone drive head on towards you while you were shooting directly at them. You shot at the tires of the passing trucks. The people in the trucks were not being shot at, and thus weren't in mortal danger, so them driving their trucks in order to disable your cops cars isn't breaking FearRP.

1 hour ago, Dekkar88 said:

Being apart of a faction who'se duty and in game purpose is to respond to and defuse dangerous situations and to attempt to save and protect lives is where the line needs to be drawn in regards to COMMON SENSE, and IN GAME FUNCTIONALITY. Also, again, i'll point out one more time that at the beginning for 20+ minutes, it was 4 officers pursuing 1 pounder, the driver of the pounder Tavi, was on the radio calling for help constantly OVER MISDEMEANOR CHARGES.

Tavi was not the driver of the Pounder, it was someone else driving Tavis Pounder. You claim he was calling for help over misdemeanor charges but he is clearly felony evading in the video, which most criminals are aware is a 10 year sentence (max time), and you also claim he ran over one of your officers, so which is it? Once again you also should not have known ICly that he's calling for help on the radio.

1 hour ago, Dekkar88 said:

So what your suggesting, is that in ANY situation when an officer commences a pull over, and the other player calls for help EVERY single time that the officer HAS to retreat and practice fear RP so that the suspect gets away?

This is where I went on to explain that players that are in these gangs take advantage of the server rules and find loop holes in situations where it wouldn't be possible. So seems to me like this might be a practice that needs to be addressed by server staff because the way things are now, and if we truley do have to "run away" every time a bad guy whines over radio cause he dosen't want a traffic ticket, it means criminals are virtually untouchable.

That's not at all what's being suggested here, you're being intentionally obtuse. In this given situation the police should've practiced FearRP and shown fear for their lives by not engaging the criminals in a gunfight when they're hopelessly outnumbered. A better outcome to this situation would be you backing off when all of the other vehicles show up, taking down as many vehicle descriptions and license plates as possible, and then putting out BOLOs for the cars and their drivers and going after them individually when you have greater numbers and more firepower. I don't blame you for not being able to plan that out in the moment since it can be hard to think rationally in a situation like that, but I've even been told by an admin who is in the police force that the officers on the scene were told to stand down. You ignored that order and it lead to some officers dying. There were far better ways for this situation to be handled by the police that would've shown higher regard for the value of their lives. Unfortunately the officers either intentionally disregarded those opportunities, or just weren't able to think rationally in the heat of the moment. I don't blame them for that, I'm sure their job is stressful, but it seems unfair to make a report on people and say they're terrible roleplayers because you got into a situation that you couldn't handle, and it didn't end with your desired outcome. 

In regards to officers not following FearRP, I'm glad this report was made, hopefully it'll shine some light on the issue. I've seen multiple occurrences of officers not following FearRP. It's often situations like this, where they'll try to take on multiple shooters at once since they know that they can eat bullets due to their body armor, but I've also seen officers not display fear for their life by being noncompliant with heavily armed kidnappers, and by calling out names and locations of criminals over their radio despite being downed from gunshot wounds and having people standing over them who can execute them. I'm sure other people have their own stories of this happening too. You'll notice that I haven't reported any of them for it. Why? Because I don't believe it's done with malicious intent or to gain an advantage, it's moreso because they have nothing to lose. If a criminal gets downed in a gunfight they're potentially losing tens of thousands of dollars worth of contraband, plus their car for 3 hours if it's a fight with criminals, or 2 hours of their playtime if it's a fight with police. If police die in a gunfight they just go to the armory and get their guns back for free, and they can't respond to that situation for 30 minutes. They have nothing to actually fear OOCly, so it's hard for them to translate that into fearing for their life ICly. I'm not sure exactly how to help fix this problem, but I'm glad that this report was made so that it can be addressed.

In conclusion it seems like you're upset about how the situation went and how you were unprepared for it due to PD protocol. Some of this is due to your actions and some of it is of no fault of yours, and the anger is entirely valid. What isn't valid is making a report against players due to that anger, and using that report to slander a large gang, and the criminal players of the server in general. I suggest that going forward from this you make some suggestions and talk to the higher ups in your faction about the changes you'd like to see to PD, and that in future situations you listen to your orders and try to stay calm and think of ways to get out of a situation with everyone alive. I know criminals can be bad about starting gunfights over trivial things, but in this situation the police started the gunfight. Police should always aim to solve a situation without any shots being fired, and especially not start a situation that will result in any police dying. I hope to not see reports being made out of anger from now on, as it looks bad for the server and is pretty draining on the people getting reported. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Spergburger
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Dekkar88 said:

Okay you seem to miss the point here.

1. the criminal was hauling a shit ton of illegal goods as I got from this report ( meaning he has a reason to run )

2. The pounder could have been stopped with 2 or 3 cruisers I dont see the issue with that part of the situation.

3. The issue comes when a whole army shows up and the officers just blindly continue with what they are doing even though the situation completly changed.

This is not a server rule issue, its a issue about quality of RP. From your perspective he should have pulled over and gotten a ticket, from his he should have ran.
That doesnt change the fact the pd ran headfirst into a ambush with pistols
You are blaming people for using tools that they have to safe money ( and a gang member ). 

You are twisting my point and making it sound wrong or far fetched. When I believe i just have a differnt point of view then you on the situation.

@Spergburger  @Andor If you are not directly involved please refrain from commenting on this post. Any further comments on this post from the people that arent being reported will be dealt with accordingly. Let it be known that this will be dealt with in a fair and timely matter. So to make our jobs easier only reporting party and party getting reported provide evidence of your side. 

12 hours ago, Dekkar88 said:

Thank you ItzKnight, you are absolutely right. So with my offical reply, I will point out in detail the rules that were broke which can be verified by the evidence above:

5.3.5. If there is a valid reason to use a vehicle as a weapon, the vehicle may be used to hit the target only and may
only hit the target one time. Hitting more than once or circling back around and driving through a scene more than
once is considered VDM,
even if the player misses their first attempt. Tapping someone repeatedly to keep them in a
ragdoll state or parking on top of them is also considered VDM.

5.3.6. A vehicle should never be used against a player on foot who has a firearm except for in the case that a gun is
freshly drawn and driving forward over the shooter one time is the best means of a safe escape. If a player is actively
shooting or aiming at you, getting into a vehicle and using this as a weapon would be unrealistic and therefore classed
as VDM.
If you come upon a shooting where someone is actively firing at a friend, you may use your one vehicle hit to
stop the attack and flee.

5.5.1. Actions, that are unrealistic or hurt the roleplay experience of other players are considered as Non-roleplay.

5.5.1.8. Cop baiting or purposely trying to create a chase or provoke cops for no reason is not allowed.
Advertisements by news agencies or bleets should not contain illegal or offensive information. You may
coerce a news reporter to post a legal ad if they have the money on hand however you may not coerce
them to create illegal ads.

5.5.1.9. Players must value their vehicles and only use them for transportation or getaway and not for
ramming other vehicles when it is not necessary. Players may not destroy their vehicles intentionally. A
player who uses a vehicle to ram other vehicles must use a vehicle designed or able to do so realistically.
Supercars should not be used for ramming in any circumstance.

Guess Ill make a final response because "I avoided the questions" even though I answered them one at a time.

Note: I had a tinge of sarcasm in my response and maybe swore twice if that? I also think the most insulting thing I said was that something was hysterical. I'd prefer if you didn't rage at me, claiming I raged at you. I don't even have a history with you.

5.3.5 - Vehicle Deathmatch: If my understanding is correct, this is for Vehicles vs. People. If it was not, why would it state "Tapping someone repeatedly to keep them in a
ragdoll state or parking on top of them is also considered VDM." 
I am only speaking for myself when I state I did not hit a person out of a vehicle with a vehicle.

5.3.6. - I didn't.

5.5.1. - This is up for interpretation, clearly based on the responses. In my "criminal" point of view, you were outnumbered and failed to back off. Your cadets video shows up staying and running around in circles shooting at 8+ people. To me, this would be unrealistic. I believe all of my actions during this event, if you take into consideration the number of people there, firepower, and situation, were realistic.

5.5.1.8. - His whole goal was to distract you. He indeed baited you, with a reason. The police fell for it long enough (20 minutes) To allow us to complete our job of exporting. It would make no sense if we were able to unload all our ammo and hear the bait on the radio and go "well, we have 8 people, but he's only one person, so we won't save him." If he would have gone to jail while we were exporting it would have been one thing, but the police took way too long to make efforts to stop him, allowing us to finish one task and move to another, which was saving him.

5.5.1.9. - Ramming was Necessary. The vehicles were not destroyed or used in a way that would render them broken by server scripts or RPly. (When I state Vehicles I am only referring to the trucks.) Our vehicles are considered "designed" for ramming. No super cars were used for ramming.

6.1.2. - "your character’s life in situations where your safety is in
immediate danger most importantly but not limited to when an attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will." 
We were all in vehicles and outnumbered the police by double the numbers. We also had superior firepower based on what was being used against our vehicles. Nobody was in immediate danger until I saw a cop up on a hill pointing his gun at two trucks that were stuck. In the video you can hear me yell on the radio, "That cops gonna kill that guy in the truck. Kill that fucking cop on the hill." That is the only time the criminals should have had feared for their life. Other than that, the reporters video shows someone crashing into a sign and being swarmed, but staying and fighting. This may be a stereotype, but I believe some cops are reinforced in their mind that just because they have Kevlar doesn't mean they have to fear. If you know nine people are going to try and murder you, and you know you only have two or three other people on your side, get the hell out of there. "(1)This can come in a form of having a weapon aimed at your character’s head at close range, (2)where reaching for your
own weapon would result in you being killed instantly, (3)or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist
would result in your immediate death."

(1) - The only "close range" interaction was when we were on foot chasing the police up the hill. Obviously besides us ramming them, but they can't "hold a gun to my head" if I'm driving a truck. I will restate again, when I saw someone in the position of almost having a gun at their head, I told everyone to get the fuck out and kill the cop doing it. https://plays.tv/video/5b20715c5b39258ff7/curb-your-report (3:09)

(2) - We were driving so I don't feel this applies. The sections on foot were "distant" gun fights with vehicle cover.

(3) - In my eyes, my life was not at danger. Someone shooting at me is not an uncommon thing, we are criminals. The same can be said about police. You don't see a report on the forums every time police run towards gunshots, its Their Job. Nobody questions it because they "protect and serve." But are you stating that because we don't get paid to run at gunfire we aren't allowed to? We are brothers, similar to the cops, and to state that it is breaking FearRP because we dont run from gunfire is a biased and uneducated decision.

I rest my case your honor.

• Upvote 2

If you would properly read my text rather then what you think is playing in your head, there is no rage here fellas. It's a simple matter of rules are rules, i've been reported for sillier things, just making sure that proper justice is dished. With that said the evidence is laid out for the proper staff members to interpret, the same with everyone else, I don't , didn't and havn't tried to attack anyone's personality, if that is what you read into it then I apologise, however it still stands that this needed to be addressd not just because of this situation, but because its been an ongoing issue that plagues the server.

EDIT: Forgot to add, the reason we stuck around was because as seen in video said officer crashed into sign and vehicle stalled, we had heard shots fired and assumed he was being attacked so weren't about to abandon a man even if it put us in danger.

Edited by Dekkar88

I think the others have done a good job explaining why this is ridiculous so I do not have much to add other than in the entire situation, i dont think I was shot once, At no point did I feel like I was in any real danger, as there was just one cadet shooting at tires, and I was in a massive truck and armed with an AK.......

I was also not the person in the Phantom that was chased for 30 mins btw, I was one of the people who came in a different Phantom to help Marco Gambino get away.

To me this just seems like a salty cop who is upset he lost a situation he should never have involved himself in. Standard Patrol cars can do nothing more than follow a truck unless they have a unit on who can deploy a brickade. Following the original Phantom that long was fine, but its just plain stupid to not retreat when 3 other phantoms show up clearly intending to help their friend. The second they rammed a cruiser, they had shown they were willing to use lethal force, at which point the Officers should have fled the scene considering they had no way of dealing with the situation.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

This topic is being locked whilst footage is reviewed and staff come to a conclusion.

Thanks everyone for their time and patience in getting this resolved.

Can the following people reply within the next 24 hours if these trucks were owned or rented script-wise:-

James Berge, Tavi Patronus, Marco Gambino, Sonny Lospecchio.

@GaiusTavi Can you confirm if the officer informed you he was placing you under arrest, or attempted to arrest you at any point in time?

Topic Reopened - I would like to kindly ask that only the people above reply at this stage. 

Thanks,

Lewis

Tavi's account is currently locked so here is his response:

"All 4 of these phantoms are owned by myself @Lewis and i wasn’t the one being chased...that was @BFerrisTV I was one of the people who came to help him half an hour after they started chasing him away from the LS airport. The phantoms are the same ones ones you have had to come delete when they were bugged at my house. I own 3 red an one black"