Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

MrKantonine

The Comission (Exploiting Server and Client Bugs)

Player(s) being reported: James Jefferson, Abdu Makmood, Demetrious Sanchez, Lexa Ross and Miklo Elbelo
Date of rule breach:10/06/2018
Time of rule breach: Aprox. 23:30 GMT

Your characters name: Sam Sutherland
Other players involved: David Black, Steven Briggs, Tom Daniels, Bryan Daniels (not sure who else but there was multiple)

Specific rule broken:
2.2. Exploiting Server and Client Bugs
2.2.1. Exploiting server or multiplayer client bugs is prohibited. If a bug is exploited for a financial benefit or for
cheating purposes, the abuser will be banned. In addition to the ban, if a player is caught abusing a bug for a financial
benefit, everything he had gained (or much more) will be revoked.

How did the player break the rule?: We, being a mix of The Irish and The Exile members, got into a fire fight with "The Commission" we were winning the
the firefight and had downed all but one of there members when the downed "The Commission" members open fired from a downed position.  This was clear
bug abuse, if they had not abused this bug we would have won that fight easily.

Evidence of rule breach: 

(Evidence starts at around 01:20)

Edited by MrKantonine
Adding names of people involved

(If needed, a higher quality version of shown evidence can be provided.)

My character: Bryan Daniels (Character played in evidence video)

Nothing has to be added to this story.

The video shows it all.

For some reason i cant see this from my regular account so i will be posting here - Sanchez

So for some reason you included my name becaue i was there and saying that im bug exploiting? You are also aware of sometimes do people appear with red names even though they are not downed? atleast for me. I've never heard people shooting while down and never seen it my self. I still have trouble seing it in the video, so do you mind telling me who exactly does it and when?

Also prior to you making this report i asked you to remember to put in you ramming with the Schafter V12 and Tom Daniels with his Dominator. Can you please send me that or show it in here. As that isnt allowed. Your cars was not made for ramming. 5.5.1.9. Players must value their vehicles and only use them for transportation or getaway and not for ramming other vehicles when it is not necessary. Players may not destroy their vehicles intentionally. A player who uses a vehicle to ram other vehicles must use a vehicle designed or able to do so realistically. Supercars should not be used for ramming in any circumstance.

I tagged your entire gang as I know all of you were involved, dont know who was the one left standing.  If it was not you then I apologise but it was the other 4 if thats the case.

il just type to say I was involved but I have nothing to say and I was the last standing.

abdu

Edited by LostCrypt

@MrKantonine, thank you for making this report. I can only see two people shooting while in the downed position. 

@Packo Lexa_Ross and @Elbelo4 Miklo_Elbelo have 24 hours to respond with their side of the story.

hey,

I have no idea what happened there but whatever it is it did not happend on my screen. when i got injured i had no hands on my mouse or my keyboard. you gotta understand that the game is glitchy and shit like this happends. 1 hour before that a police car blew up on my screen and killed me, the officer had no idea it happened to me. so instead of blaming the player base please focus on dealing with the glitches instead of people getting banned and frammed for a glitch. its clearly a glitch. And the fun thing is i was the one in the elegy crashing and landed on the ground dead. so i never got to shoot 1 single bullet. check the video. i was dead as i landed. the only video i have is when the irish were ramming my car over 10 times. and that was not even me recording it that was sanchez. dont blame people for a glitch its pretty lame. 

https://mega.nz/#!zLwVgTwa!gM7sK2pRwZ2TSpArQP4EMhrnE4v6GgXVXo8MOPWL7-0  here is the video of me getting rammed 30 sec's before the the shootout i think.

I Wasnt Even injured on My screen i Was alive and thats why i shot me and packo talked to an officer and told him what Was happening and he said himself its a big glitch you Guys have on your servers. We All know the rules and we follow the rules if we see a glitch we report the glitch so i dont see why we Even Are having This diskussion fix your bugs so People can play without being accused for cheating. I never got injured i Was standing up and with almost full health on My screen and shooting undtil i suddenly died and teleported outside the hospital. 

Sounds like hella BS to me.

There were people obviously downed and they knew it aswell.

And still they started shooting.

This shit is not so bugged that you can say that something entirely different happened on your side.
If it did, PROVIDE EVIDENCE! We have multiple angles of the situation. You were downed for literally everyone I spoke to. Thats why this report exists.

The death animation can be glitchy asf, I died at pier and then about 30 seconds later it just got stuck in the running animation, its similar to the way your radio gets stuck when the map won't load properly. There is tones of buggy shit with the rage client, more than I've seen with any other program. 

Even if you say you would have won it wouldn't make a difference because instead of looking for me when I was the last left you decided to pick up guns, considering I was on 1hp and there were 3 of you left, plus exiled showed up after aswell. 

The problem is This isnt about the glitch og Anything its personal for Them they Are mad because they got there ass kicked from People with pistols When they had aks. Its All about skills Guys and you dont have Them. Good Day 🙌🏽

Its a fact and the truth. If you cant handle the truth dont start a conversation. 

I dont try to get out of Any fight i Was in a fight yesterday and won it. 

This one isnt a fight its People crying over they lost When they had the biggest advantage. Pistols VS Aks 

the fun fact is whoever recorded this cut the scene where i got rammed by him over 10 times. so i would say whatever happened there was karma. i doubt any of you guys are irish people irl they normally act like men not girls.

I was there and was shot multiple times from multiple downed people. its a known bug that has been reported. it your responsibility as a player to keep up with reported bugs and not use them or exploit them. Dont blame the develolpers that are working on fixing it and blame yourselfs for using them.

3 hours ago, Packo said:

i doubt any of you guys are irish people irl they normally act like men not girls.

Also let refrain from ooc insults and multiple people are irish and scottish in the group so its invalid even such. 

As soon as you get stuck in one spot and cant walk or run your downed. its pretty simple your life going back to full is the bleedout timer. we all know this. 

• Upvote 1

jagsniper. 

I am not sure if you read what i said, i mentioned that when i get injured in this game i dont even have my hand on my mouse or keyboard. its just a thing you get used to cuz you know there is nothing you can do once you get downed and this is not the first time i have been downed, why would i do that now when i only lost a pistol? i would have totally agreed with all of you if i had an ak on me. think about that. shit happends deal with it in a real way not by banning people for something that is not 100% perfect. it was a glitch and it happends.

@Packo and @Elbelo4, do either of you have a video showing what you are claiming?

@Packo, it is not good practice to "take your hands off your keyboard and mouse" after being downed. You can continue to RP with voice/chat and using /me and /do. The only things you can't do are move your character and shoot (sometimes your character will be capable of firing a weapon but you must refrain because that is considered bug abuse)

@Elbelo4 From what I can see in the original video, you and Lexa Ross were both in the downed state as evident by the red name above your heads. Occasionally there is a glitch where your character will remain in the standing position, but you are still downed. You said "I never got injured i Was standing up and with almost full health on My screen and shooting until i suddenly died and teleported outside the hospital." however if you were really not downed, you wouldn't die suddenly, you would have gone into the "downed" state first. You can only respawn at the hospital after being downed. 

I dont charlie. I am not really used to recording games normally stuff like this never happends. And im also new to rage multiplayer not used to glitchy games except pubg. but you dont get banned in pubg for a glitch. so whatever happened hopefully wont happend again. i know they have a video and we dont but that does not make us guilty. Im only active on my keyboard when people actuelly come to my body and starts the rp with me. Does not mean im afk tho.

IT never said Downed on My screen i could move and shoot i didnt know there Was a glitch undtil People told me. I resumed that i Was still alive because i Was standing up and could shoot and i had almost full health. If i could see i Was laying Down i would never shoot im not an idiot.