Colossal

Stranger 9699_3634 (Script abuse)

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 9699_3634 
Date of rule breach: 12/06/2018.
Time of rule breach: About 22 PM UTC + 01:00 time.

Your characters name: Mario Jackson.
Other players involved: Stewart Goldstein.

Specific rule broken:
Script abusing - I couldnt post the entire rule due the fact that the link doesnt work.

How did the player break the rule?: After he was shot down, he still shot at me and my other friend with his AK, he abused the script.

Evidence of rule breach: 

Hello everyone,

I'm the player being reported. This report is being handled by @Triple Seven, who clearly stated that he was investigating what happened and that a forum report was not needed.

I'm not going to explain what happened because Triple Seven already knows what happened.

By the way, this gentleman cut the video to avoid showing how I got killed in the first place. Awesome!

Edit: I can explain what happened in case someone needs me to do so.

Edited by Zedom

I have not cut the video, you were hit by a car before I started the shadowplay, you shot us while you were downed and killed us both and you KNEW it was wrong, I require a refund for our pistol(s) which is up to $3,000 in-game cash.

Hello and thank you for this report, @Colossal!

@Zedom, being that Triple Seven is your IC boss, I will be taking this report to avoid a conflict of interest.

Can you please explain to me why you continued to use your illegal firearm whilst on-duty and while downed?

You have 24 hours to respond. 

-Flucifial

8 hours ago, Flucifial said:

Also, @Colossal, do you perhaps have an extended video clip?

No, this is all the video I have, uncut, the reason I started to record late is because I had no clue he'd do this, I started recording late but I caught him in the act.

We were on a tow RP situation. The man went inside my tow truck after I hooked one car that needed to be towed. I was being followed by Kaku in her blue SUV. I was also being followed by the reporter's friend, who was in a white sedan. The guy inside my truck poorly RP'ed holding a weapon at me and he also did /frisk with no RP whatsoever. I really think doing that isn't really smart since we were being followed by Kaku, whose car is way faster than their car. The guy inside my truck started shooting at Kaku with, again, no reason at all. I took the distraction to get out of my tow truck and start shooting at the guy inside the tow truck. This guy left the tow truck and his friend started ramming me over with his white sedan while the reporter was taking advantage of his friend breaking rules by shooting me (or trying to, since the car was ramming me continuously, about 9 times). I told them OOC that what they were doing was against the rules (/o VDM) twice. The guy in the white sedan  kept ramming me over, and I ended up being injured by the white car. The reporter kept shooting at me eventhough I was injured and, as I didn't want to lose all my stuff because of two rule breakers, I killed the guy that was continously shooting me while I was injured. When I did so, I did /report 4, and Triple responded. I explained him all the situation. While I was telling him what happened, @Colossal PM'ed me literally "give me $2000 or I report you on the forums" (he wanted the weapon back). I obviously refused to do so and kept explaining what happened to Triple. The reporter was also really mad at Triple, and he started complaining, saying things like "I will open a report file since you do nothing". Triple asked him no to do so since he was taking care of the situation, and as we can see, he didn't really care about what Triple said. @Colossal opened the report, obviously removing the part where I get injured by him and his friend ramming me over constantly and the part where he keeps shooting me eventhough I'm injured.

I broke the rules, and I told Triple I was aware of it (while the reporter was all the time denying he or his friend broke any rule). I didn't want to lose my AK because of some rule breakers. Triple told me OOC that I could have made a screenshot of my inventory, which is 100% true and it is what I should have done.

The reporter and his friend broke several rules: The most obvious, VDM; but also FearRP, FailRP and Not RPing correctly.

Edited by Zedom

I am not even bothering reading through the next bible here, I have stated and brought enough evidence of the abuser, ninety percent of what the man stated above are false, I wish further actions to be taken against him as he fully admitted to what he did and I require a money refund for our weapons lost, thank you.

I'd like to get a response from @Triple Seven as he was the administrator that handled the in-game report. Triple, is there anything that you can confirm or deny, or anything to add that was not included in the very short video that was provided? 

Clearly the video does not show the entire situation, that does not excuse using the bug of shooting while downed however, because for OOC disputes we have /report and the mechanic should have used this. It is my understanding that he knows this and will do so in the future, as well as smash his screenshot button if recording is impossible to gather evidence in a somewhat fluent manner. Also, since Kaku_Karlis was involved, maybe she has footage @Drinker . If @Colossal has his Shadowplay set to 15 seconds I ask him to make that at least 10 minutes so that next time the entire situation is available for review. I arrived on scene after the event had taken place and it was clear there was no way to solve it ingame so I requested video be sent to me or a report be put up if any party felt so inclined. Here we are.

Thank you for your response, @Triple Seven. Being that it has been twenty-four (24) hours since we've asked @Drinker Kaku_Karlis if she had video evidence, and we failed to see a response, I am ready to conclude this report.

There is not enough evidence to support the claims that the mechanic @Zedom is making, however, like Triple Seven stated, this does not excuse the fact that the mechanic did in-fact shoot an Illegal Weapon while downed, which is Exploiting Server & Client Bugs. Player Jake Cooper (Stranger 9699_3634) will be receiving a sixty (60) minute admin jail for their first offense of Exploiting Server or Client Bugs. 

Report Accepted.

-Flucifial