BillyB

ID 3 & Nino_Watson 7 (14. Deathmatch & 15. Player Theft)

Player(s) being reported: ID 3 & 7
Date of interaction reported: 25/JUNE/2021.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1624587989

Your character name: Billy Bluewater
Other player(s) involved: ID 117, 97 & 95

Specific rule(s) broken:
14. Deathmatch - I was originally unsure as to why ID 7 was shooting at me as I did not notice he was lockpicking the car. However, it is still unclear what his reasons were for shooting me without giving any demands, etc.

15. Player Theft - This entire situation appeared to be the result of a high-risk low-reward robbery, in broad daylight and on a very busy beach next to a very busy pier.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
I was on the pier and noticed a Jet Ski going around in the sea. I then drove down to the beach to see it and then came across the situation captured on video. I was giving the man with the knife demands to leave the area and then all of a sudden shots start firing out. 

Evidence of rule breach: 

https://streamable.com/y1wtog

• NAY 1
  • Confused 1
  • dead 1

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified In-Game] - Nino_Watson (ID 7) - Can you please explain your side of the story? Who was the man that was at gunpoint to you?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Kazjii 

Hello Nino Watson here, In this video you can see me picklocking a Sultan RS which is one of the best cars to chop knowing its gives a good amount of money. Before the man pulled up we seen no one at this location so we decided to try to take the car. A man came stabbing my friend, They then started stabbing each other and while i was pick locking the car, ID 205 gave demands to my friend telling him to leave the area. I then started shooting him because my friend was under gun point. After this shootout we decided to leave the area because cops were coming and we didn't want to end up in jail. I sadly have no POV of this because the reporting player didn't inform me to save pov. 

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• At the time the shooting started you were giving demands and attempting to get the shooters (Player 7) friends on his knee. In this situation Player was was defending his friend/ally thus had valid reason to open fire.

I would also like to point out that jumping into /b before the situation was even over because you don't understand why you are getting shot, therefore the other player must be doing something wrong, is not the best mind set to have. In the future we strongly encourage to let the situation roll out and when the time is appropriate sent a polite and courteous PM to the players. In this specific situation you would have probably been informed that you help a friend at gunpoint, and that would have been the end of it avoiding an necessary forum report.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format. This will now be locked and archived.

Regards,
Senior Moderator Kazjii & Senior Support Kraah