Combat Logging

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 2224_9327
Date of rule breach: 4/06/2018
Time of rule breach: 5:45 P.M - GMT+2

Your characters name: Mike Adams
Other players involved: N/A

Specific rule broken:
Combat & Roleplay Logging
6.6.1. Players are not allowed to disconnect from a roleplay or combat situation that could have negative in-character
consequences. If your game crashes, you must reconnect to the server and inform the parties involved with you
before the crash and ask them if they want to continue roleplaying the scenario.

How did the player break the rule?: Disconnected from the server as soon as cuffs were applied and he was being arrested. Waited 15 minutes for them to return, but they didn't.

Evidence of rule breach: 

@Bucolic_6, thanks for making this report. Do you have a longer video showing you waiting for him to return to the game?

I was unable to locate a forum account for Gregory Nelson | 2247_9327. If you see him in game please notify him of this report. He will have 24 hours to respond. 

8 hours ago, Charlie Mangione said:

@Bucolic_6, thanks for making this report. Do you have a longer video showing you waiting for him to return to the game?

I was unable to locate a forum account for Gregory Nelson | 2247_9327. If you see him in game please notify him of this report. He will have 24 hours to respond. 

Unfortunately I do not. I clipped my recording as soon as he logged since it only saves the last 5 minutes. 

I would like to start of by saying that I have a weak internet connection and I know that it sounds really convenient in my case but i happened to timeout at this particular incident, I logged back on approximately 15-20 minutes after this and I just so happened to not catch your Tag or ID and it was my own stupidity for not contacting the support about it. I don't happen to have any evidence of me timing out other than @John Robert who was with me at the time on teamspeak and can attest to my internet connection dropping 

• Upvote 1

Gregory Nelson | 2247_9327 will receive a verbal warning for Combat Logging and will be prisoned for 105 minutes for Armed Robbery (New prison term is 105 minutes, old is 40). In the event that your game crashes, you must try to log back in and make contact with the people you were RPing with or at the very least try to get a hold of a staff member on Discord and let them know what happened.

Report Accepted

Locked & Archived