Crump

Hello. Ancient SAMP player here

Hi guys. Any SAMP players here? Preferably from SARP/NGRP? I'm Crump. I've been playing SAMP since 2008 and had my own gang Hanako-Kai Yakuza in NGRP. Also been in FBI for a long time getting to NSB Director rank and Hitman Agency numerous times being Director once. I played on this server before for a few days but then went inactive for a while. Now I am back with time on my hand thought of finding old friends. Would be cool to see peeps from that time :) . cheers

8 hours ago, Crump said:

Hi guys. Any SAMP players here? Preferably from SARP/NGRP? I'm Crump. I've been playing SAMP since 2008 and had my own gang Hanako-Kai Yakuza in NGRP. Also been in FBI for a long time getting to NSB Director rank and Hitman Agency numerous times being Director once. I played on this server before for a few days but then went inactive for a while. Now I am back with time on my hand thought of finding old friends. Would be cool to see peeps from that time :) . cheers

Can't remember and it looks like you joined way before then me, I joined NG:RP in 2011 and then left for another server called eLg. Anyways feels good to have few members from samp here :10_wink:

2 hours ago, Jim_Wesson said:

Oh wow, Crump. 
I didn't really talk to you much on NG, but welcome to ECRP man!
Nice to see more and more people from our old community coming here :D

Hey man I definitely remember your name. Thanks :D. Hope to catch some RP with you IG 

On 6/6/2018 at 1:35 PM, Chris Bluman said:

Hey dude, didn't you lead Hanako again in 2015?

Yeah bro I created that gang in SAMP. Thinking of bringing it into this server looks like it needs a good RP yakuza gang. If I can get my old members to play here that is haha

On 09/06/2018 at 11:26 PM, Crump said:

Yeah bro I created that gang in SAMP. Thinking of bringing it into this server looks like it needs a good RP yakuza gang. If I can get my old members to play here that is haha

Yeah I remember you, I joined Hanako in 2015 and I'm surprised you managed to keep it alive since the beginning of time.

Nice to see some old NG:RP players on here, I played quite actively on there from 2011 to sometime in 2015 I believe but couldn't keep it up when I got older. Went by alot of names but most notably I was called Pidde Giordano and Peter Rodgers.

I also played eclipse for a while a way back but quit because of the fact that the multiplayer client was lacking. Found the new one to be alot better and so I'm giving it another shot.