Apollo_Fade (79) & Michelangelo_Gradi (126) - DM/Non RP

Player(s) being reported: ID 79 & ID 126
Date of interaction reported: 19/06/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1624068152

Your character name: Javier Antonio
Other player(s) involved: No one

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.
  • Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

Provide an explanation of how they broke the rule(s) here. 

Note : I Attempted to resolve this report with both of the reported parties, however they denied doing anything wrong.

I had been chilling in sealabs when i saw a super car pull in, I knew this to be an irish super car so i left, they began chasing me, shortly after i had around 4 vehicle chasing me, i had pulled over to see what they wanted (not expecting demands, as about 20 seconds before i had stalled and they didnt give demands) i then attempted to pull over but due to me not pulling over far enough i was hit (not their fault) I then got up and ran to my bike, i saw police therefore i didnt fear them giving me demands as i assumed they wouldnt due to police in the area, however the police instantly drove off , i then saw them getting out of their vehicles and began to run, as i got in the water player 79 shouted demands, he didnt even have his gun out when he gave them, making them invalid. He told me to put my hands up, to my knowledge i cant do that in water, so i began turning around to surrender, however i was gunned down while complying.

All players were told to save pov

Evidence of rule breach:https://streamable.com/yccsgs ( Apologies for the loud music, not much i can do about it)

Edited by BBakeYY
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

Hello ID 126 here! 

I dont know why i got tagged in this report but i didnt shoot a single bullet in that situation... logs can proove. 

EDIT: Also, the reporting party asked to save POV to the people who shot at him hence i dont have any footage of the situation.

Edited by Miky
  • Like 2

@ID79 Apollo_Fade here, first of all thank you for the admins whos handling the report. I want to say sorry for not having my POV because I didn't notice my shadowplay was off during the situation, I want to highlight everything according from the POV you showed.

1) As soon as our allies got out from their cars, you see them taking out their gun and you knew that we were hostile.

2) 3-5 people were chasing you with guns out and you started running towards the water. If you were really going to comply from the demands, you should've not tried running anyway.

3) Demands were given to you by the guy with red top via VOIP(background is too loud ), while me giving you demands via /S to add more demands and 2-3 people were aiming their guns towards you which means that the threat was already out/visible. You also had enough time to respond from our actions and you chose not to comply that's why we shot you.

4) According to your video the guy with red top was giving you demands close range, add the 4 people behind him also aiming at you but you still didn't comply and didn't fear for your life.

@Can I request the reporting party for longer POV not just the 1 minute video he showed here and not with the music background?

The whole story was 8-12goblins were sitting on their guy at Paleto and I saw IC'ly that someone from goblin gave money to their order guy and verified it via /LDO. After a while we saw multiple goblins at Sea lab assuming that their drop is there at Sea Lab. That's the reason why we chased them at the first place and  we caught a guy with bike from goblin lacking.

Edited by Dragon_Duterte
Adding more details
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

Hi @KazjiiThere is no 'added on soundtrack' the music you can hear is music i was listening to while playing.

To respond to @Dragon_Duterte Im confused as to what you seeing goblins order a drop has to do with this report, Im not a goblin, nor was i in goblin looking clothes

You also state that 'as soon as my allies got out of their cars they took out their guns you knew they were hostile' , Yes i could clearly see they were hostile, thats why i ran away...

You say that you gave demands via /s which is true, but you didnt have your gun out before shouting, therefore making your demands invalid

Also, you saying i had enough time to comply with your demands 'but didnt' isnt true at all.

The person in the red top behind me Aimed his gun at me and gave demands while i was in the water. Althought i never heard those demands as i was too far away, I still came back to land 

I asked everyone on scene to save pov, so hopefully someone from the other side of this situation can provide pov

Thanks 🙂

Edited by BBakeYY
  • Upvote 1
  • dead 1

Can I request the reporting party to provide a video without background music? I suspect him that the music was only added to cover up something because as soon as he died the music stops.

If you're from the 67 Gang then you just stumbled in an active situation ic'ly with Irish vs Goblins. Maybe the background pretends to be there to cover up a back up rule breach? Anyways, thank you so much again and I'm not posting anymore until admin tell me to do so. Have a great day!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, as I  just said, I cant 'remove background music' it wasnt added on after. its music that was playing in the background whilst i was playing, If there is a way to remove that please let me know as i'd be more than happy to do so.

how is it backup breach to be in sealabs when goblins order a drop? while i was in sealabs that staretd this situation, i was alone.. so im not too sure what you mean

Edited by BBakeYY
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• The evidence provided is believed to have music added on and is insufficient enough to conclude that the following actions were followed by correct roleplay interaction or not. With reviewing everyone's statements including the OP, some of the claims require audio confirmation which is not available in the provided POVs. Next time when making a report or while playing the game, I would suggest to not blast music to where you cannot hear the game audio or not listen to music at all to ensure POVs show the whole situation - including game audio.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format. This will now be locked and archived.

Regards,
Senior Moderator Kazjii & Senior Support Kraah

• Like 6
  • dead 1