Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

GaiusTavi

Stranger 8847_8810 (Combat Logging 6.3.1)

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 8847_8810 ( Kaku Karlis)
Date of rule breach:27/05/18
Time of rule breach: 7:35 pm UTC

Your characters name: Murphy Black
Other players involved: Mike Onfroy, Jay Herman, Dawson Purmuy, and some other irish

Specific rule broken:
"

Players are not allowed to disconnect from a roleplay or combat situation that could have negative in-
character consequences. If your game crashes, you must reconnect to the server and inform the parties

involved with you before the crash and ask them if they want to continue roleplaying the scenario.

"

How did the player break the rule?: We had downed her, and were searching her to get the keys for her car so we could chop shop it and she just logged off. We waited for 15 mins as can be seen in the attached Screenshots, but she never came back. People there said they had seen her combat log several times over the past 24 hours but hadnt bothered reporting so i did this time.

Evidence of rule breach:

Kaku_1.PNG

kaku_2_revenge_of_the_combat_logger.PNG

This was because i crashed and i got this error message and i coulnt fix it tryed fixing it  by reinstalling the ragemp or restarting my computer so i went to bed because i had given up and it was late so i just comed back from school and tryed getting help from the ragemp and i got it fixed and working i didnt care to report and talk about the situation because its been over 13 hours so in my mind i didnt think that anyone would care to continue.

Screenshot_4.png

Edited by Drinker

Player will be punished for their first offense of combatlogging. If you have client issues in the future, limiting your return, contact or attempt to contact the other party on Discord.

Report accepted.

locked/archived