Player(s) being reported: Stranger 7786_9460, Stranger 811_8056, Mask 5747_9862
Date of rule breach:27/05/2018
Time of rule breach: 02:38am GMT
Your characters name:Steven Black
Other players involved:Jamuel Sackson, Leron Davis
Specific rule broken:
 Multiple Fear RP's 6.7
How did the player break the rule?:

So we're minding our own business having a chat, and checking ally's turfs; the turf we checked had been taking down a bit; Then we are on the roof next to gas station, with a visual on my vehicle. I watch a man get off his bike then try my driver door; At this point I triggered my REC hotkey. The guy then has my gun pointed at him, along with my friend behind me whom had the AR pointing it at him, ( Jamuel Sackson ) He decides to run back to his bike, and take off. You can then see from the video all the rest of the Poor game play/multiple rules breaks etc. Consequently because of this rule breaks, Jamuel Sackson lost an AR; I just literally sold him the 200 rounds.  Thee same guy who ran him over later took this AR; fairly sure it was @Phil McGee.

At 00:00:08 Stranger 7786_9460 FearRP

At 00:01:44 Stranger 811_8056 (weazle employee) Walks towards and punches guy with AR gunfire / FearRP

At 00:01:34 Mask 5747_9862 Drives towards man with AR in his face, then runs him over; FearRP?

-

I look very forward to your reply's.

Edited by SteScotland

44 minutes ago, SteScotland said:

At 00:01:44 Stranger 881_8056 (weazle employee) Walks towards and punches guy with AR gunfire / FearRP

Firstly, my ID is 811_8056 pal.

Okay buddy, If I turned around, I'd be shot, if I went right, I'd be shot, If I went LEFT, I'd been shot. You get my point. I would of been ( should of been) dead either way but I didn't die.

In this report here, you can see that this man was able to Fear for his life by fighting and in this case, it is very similar. Here is a quote from what Noah the admin said about this:

"After Liam's cruiser had been flipped, Liam responded with the proper roleplay of fear for his life. His character would have known that Deshawn was attempting to kill him. In his situation, placing his hands up would have been a certain death due to the fact that he would have been shot instantly."

You can watch the clip here of what happened before I explain how this is similar to my case here:

Okay so, Phil knocks over your man (ID 55) with his bike causing him to fall over. ID 55 then presumes to get and start shooting in my direction and stuck in the ladder animation AND is on the ground in a ragdoll glitch not giving a sense of clue who he is shooting at. Now, with all hope left in the dust, I rush the attacker, as Liam pulls his gun out as their is no hope left, and go down a hero. In my case however, the gunmen runs off. 

"

Although the common belief is that a player should always throw his hands up the second a gun is pulled, the first statement in the rule is that a character should roleplay fear.

I believe that Liam had shown a fear of his life through the immediate last-minute attempt to put down his attackers."

If I were to put my hands up again, and go down to my knees, I would of surely been killed. This was my last attempt to actually escape with my life with attacking the attacker because like I said, there was no other way to escape. It was in the middle of a gunfight with people shooting everywhere so if I were to just stand there, I would of surely been executed.

This situation is a parallel to Liam Paiges just with different weapons. However, my gunmen runs off and I grabbed a gun, hid in a bush, then went back out when I was armed.

Edited by WoogeTV
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SteScotland said:

I've said what i have to say' I'll await mod/admin response.

P.s i corrected my error, thanks for that. 

Yeah that's all I gotta say about this too and I also made some major edits if you wish to check them out. 

No problem.

Greetings, I am the player who was run over. I was holding up the weazel news player when Lauron shot at me with a pistol, I turned and opened fire on lauron and a bike came out of nowhere and ran me over, I was also being punched by the weazel news player while firing an AR. 

2 minutes ago, Jamuel_Sackson said:

Greetings, I am the player who was run over. I was holding up the weazel news player when Lauron shot at me with a pistol, I turned and opened fire on lauron and a bike came out of nowhere and ran me over, I was also being punched by the weazel news player while firing an AR. 

Can you please elaborate more on maybe who you were shooting at as you were bugged on the ground in the ladder animation for me? Like I know I said I would reply anymore but let's just make it as clear as possible so when the admins wake up tomorrow and we can cut to the chase on if it was justified or not. Thanks.

Also do you have video? I Don't have video as I was not recording at the time.

Edited by WoogeTV

I'll just acknowledge I'm aware of this report and will formulate a suitable rebuttal but it will be later on as I need to see what footage I have if any etc and I'm off to the zoo today. Thanks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WoogeTV said:

Can you please elaborate more on maybe who you were shooting at as you were bugged on the ground in the ladder animation for me? Like I know I said I would reply anymore but let's just make it as clear as possible so when the admins wake up tomorrow and we can cut to the chase on if it was justified or not. Thanks.

Also do you have video? I Don't have video as I was not recording at the time.

He didn't have SP installed; However I'm pretty sure my footage shows enough. 

Hey @SteScotland, so on your video alone it looks like he has the AK pointed toward me but he's actually shooting at Leron not even directly close to me so I make an attempt to stop him with my bike.

10 hours ago, Jamuel_Sackson said:

I turned and opened fire on lauron and a bike came out of nowhere and ran me over

As you can read in 6.7 in the rules:

3. Examples, where your character’s life is not in direct danger:  3.2. An attacker, who had their firearm aimed at you, leaves close range or aims their weapon in the opposite direction or is distracted and is not observing your actions;

So the player had his attention toward Leron, completely oblivious to me, giving me the opportunity to strike him with my vehicle to stop him from shooting Leron.

If he had not been shooting Leron, and was shooting at me at first, this still wouldn't have been fearRP because I was within a reasonable distance of the shooter and am allowed to directly run him over if turning around would get me killed. It's only considered fear RP if I was to return and try to run him over again while he was shooting at me since I had an opportunity to escape. Which I did not as I dismounted around the corner and returned fire on both of you.

I would agree that your incident at the start with the original biker would be fear RP as you claim.

And you mugging the man with no initial RP @ 1:02 where  you mug him first with no RP and then after robbing him proceed to go through the motions would be classed as fail rp based on previous reports.

"Furthermore, When you Frisk/Rob someone, there needs to be some kind of /me's or /do's in play, or even the use a VoIP, here it was just used as a command with no Roleplay involved, not even so much as "Don't move I'm taking your wallet", which is unacceptable and is also Punishable but the player will already be receiving a FailRP." From Ballin in a previous report I was involved with.

That's my take on the situation anyway. As I said I'll see if I have any footage when I back to my PC. 

Edited by Phil McGee
Tag
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

"Furthermore, When you Frisk/Rob someone, there needs to be some kind of /me's or /do's in play, or even the use a VoIP, here it was just used as a command with no Roleplay involved, not even so much as "Don't move I'm taking your wallet", which is unacceptable and is also Punishable but the player will already be receiving a FailRP." From Ballin in a previous report I was involved with.

OH! so you mean when I was injured on the ground and you didn't /me or /do taking my AR and just quickly pressing "I" you broke the rules =O

5 minutes ago, Jamuel_Sackson said:

OH! so you mean when I was injured on the ground and you didn't /me or /do taking my AR and just quickly pressing "I" you broke the rules =O

I'm pretty sure I gave a verbal RP that I was taking your guns, either over the radio or to you personally. I didn't attempt to mug you or frisk you and being downed you were in no position to stop me from taking your guns. 

Much as the when the video ends as SteScotland is searching your body for your gun.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WoogeTV said:

Firstly, my ID is 811_8056 pal.

Okay buddy, If I turned around, I'd be shot, if I went right, I'd be shot, If I went LEFT, I'd been shot. You get my point. I would of been ( should of been) dead either way but I didn't die.

In this report here, you can see that this man was able to Fear for his life by fighting and in this case, it is very similar. Here is a quote from what Noah the admin said about this:

"After Liam's cruiser had been flipped, Liam responded with the proper roleplay of fear for his life. His character would have known that Deshawn was attempting to kill him. In his situation, placing his hands up would have been a certain death due to the fact that he would have been shot instantly."

You can watch the clip here of what happened before I explain how this is similar to my case here:

Okay so, Phil knocks over your man (ID 55) with his bike causing him to fall over. ID 55 then presumes to get and start shooting in my direction and stuck in the ladder animation AND is on the ground in a ragdoll glitch not giving a sense of clue who he is shooting at. Now, with all hope left in the dust, I rush the attacker, as Liam pulls his gun out as their is no hope left, and go down a hero. In my case however, the gunmen runs off. 

"

Although the common belief is that a player should always throw his hands up the second a gun is pulled, the first statement in the rule is that a character should roleplay fear.

I believe that Liam had shown a fear of his life through the immediate last-minute attempt to put down his attackers."

If I were to put my hands up again, and go down to my knees, I would of surely been killed. This was my last attempt to actually escape with my life with attacking the attacker because like I said, there was no other way to escape. It was in the middle of a gunfight with people shooting everywhere so if I were to just stand there, I would of surely been executed.

This situation is a parallel to Liam Paiges just with different weapons. However, my gunmen runs off and I grabbed a gun, hid in a bush, then went back out when I was armed.

You miss out the option to get back in your van and leave the area; that's what you should've done, not attack a man with an ar.

1 hour ago, Phil McGee said:

Hey @SteScotland, so on your video alone it looks like he has the AK pointed toward me but he's actually shooting at Leron not even directly close to me so I make an attempt to stop him with my bike.

As you can read in 6.7 in the rules:

3. Examples, where your character’s life is not in direct danger:  3.2. An attacker, who had their firearm aimed at you, leaves close range or aims their weapon in the opposite direction or is distracted and is not observing your actions;

So the player had his attention toward Leron, completely oblivious to me, giving me the opportunity to strike him with my vehicle to stop him from shooting Leron.

If he had not been shooting Leron, and was shooting at me at first, this still wouldn't have been fearRP because I was within a reasonable distance of the shooter and am allowed to directly run him over if turning around would get me killed. It's only considered fear RP if I was to return and try to run him over again while he was shooting at me since I had an opportunity to escape. Which I did not as I dismounted around the corner and returned fire on both of you.

I would agree that your incident at the start with the original biker would be fear RP as you claim.

And you mugging the man with no initial RP @ 1:02 where  you mug him first with no RP and then after robbing him proceed to go through the motions would be classed as fail rp based on previous reports.

That's my take on the situation anyway. As I said I'll see if I have any footage when I back to my PC. 

The guy at 1:02; PRIOR to that I asked him OOC if that was his friend that was on the bike, so he could tell him to get back or report; he used that as an advantage to run whilst i was asking him and in /o. Granted, I didn't have gun aimed directly at him when he decides to run as I was literally about to start typing again; He would've clearly seen the OOC. I used /me's and /do's - perhaps not in a specific order as the main thing that was going through my head at that point was did that guy actually just FailRP(the initial guy on bike).. I could barely think straight.

59 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

I'm pretty sure I gave a verbal RP that I was taking your guns, either over the radio or to you personally. I didn't attempt to mug you or frisk you and being downed you were in no position to stop me from taking your guns. 

Much as the when the video ends as SteScotland is searching your body for your gun.

"I'm pretty sure I gave verbal RP" ?? You didn't, I would've heard you from in the store; Can you provide proof to back up these claims? (that you verbally told him you're taking his weapons) He could've RPLY had the gun chained to him or anything - /me takes mans weapons /do any reason i couldn't? - would've been adequate..  ( also you say you told him you're taking his guns, but from what you've said above, you did NOT tell him you're searching him )

At the end I do pat my man down I used M(radio) I for invent key literally at same time, and told him i'll search him as i knew he had voip issues just earlier, I searched him, then rp'd taking his cash - then he gives it to me as obviously script wise we cant take a downed mans money.

Edited by SteScotland

24 minutes ago, SteScotland said:

Okay buddy, If I turned around, I'd be shot, if I went right, I'd be shot, If I went LEFT, I'd been shot. You get my point. I would of been ( should of been) dead either way but I didn't die

You miss out the option to get back in your van and leave the area; that's what you should've done, not attack a man with an ar.

Okay buddy maybe you DID miss my point. If I were to get in the van, I would of certainly died EVEN quicker as I would of been in front of the COVER of Leron and in the CROSSFIRE of him. I would of certainly of died quicker; that would of been the last thing I should of done. The van was probably stalled aswell from the beginning fire. Those things stall easy and I was not going to sit there and take it from two people.

Edited by WoogeTV
  • Like 1

If your audio wasn't fucked you would be able to hear me. Reupload the footage with proper audio, realistically this should be classified as invalid evidence, you can hear no audio except your own, directly violating this rule:

"Videos must be viewable with readable resolution, screenshots must be at a reasonable sized. Again no editing or tampering with video or photo evidence. Audio should not be removed from the footage."

You should reupload the audio so that it's clear, I've never seen audio corrupt like this in any report you've made... As far as me taking the AK goes, I remember saying something to the effect of "I've got the AK," after I downed him. The guy with the AK is downed with the AK in his hands, meaning the AK would be on the floor next to him, or in his lifeless hands, offering no resistance to me taking the gun. Furthermore if a player is downed, you probably should, but are not required to RP taking the weapons of a downed player. This is something you both know, it is a forceful server command/script, which doesn't constitute it as power gaming. Make another report about it if you feel that you've been powergamed, don't derail your own thread.

Reupload the audio so that it's clear.

At the end I do pat my man down I used M(radio) I for invent key literally at same time, and told him i'll search him as i knew he had voip issues just earlier, I searched him, then rp'd taking his cash - then he gives it to me as obviously script wise we cant take a downed mans money

Why did you end the video where you ended it then? If there was more to the RP you should have included it, and you don't radio at all in the end of the video, just open the inventory checking for his firearms.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WoogeTV said:

Okay buddy maybe you DID miss my point. If I were to get in the van, I would of certainly died EVEN quicker as I would of been in front of the COVER of Leron and in the CROSSFIRE of him. I would of certainly of died quicker; that would of been the last thing I should of done. The van was probably stalled aswell from the beginning fire. Those things stall easy and I was not going to sit there and take it from two people.

Stop making up excuses for your ic silly actions. 

7 hours ago, Phil McGee said:

If your audio wasn't fucked you would be able to hear me. Reupload the footage with proper audio, realistically this should be classified as invalid evidence, you can hear no audio except your own, directly violating this rule:

"Videos must be viewable with readable resolution, screenshots must be at a reasonable sized. Again no editing or tampering with video or photo evidence. Audio should not be removed from the footage."

You should reupload the audio so that it's clear, I've never seen audio corrupt like this in any report you've made... As far as me taking the AK goes, I remember saying something to the effect of "I've got the AK," after I downed him. The guy with the AK is downed with the AK in his hands, meaning the AK would be on the floor next to him, or in his lifeless hands, offering no resistance to me taking the gun. Furthermore if a player is downed, you probably should, but are not required to RP taking the weapons of a downed player. This is something you both know, it is a forceful server command/script, which doesn't constitute it as power gaming. Make another report about it if you feel that you've been powergamed, don't derail your own thread.

Reupload the audio so that it's clear.

Why did you end the video where you ended it then? If there was more to the RP you should have included it, and you don't radio at all in the end of the video, just open the inventory checking for his firearms.

The reason you hear my voice correctly is because i have the N key blinded within my recording application to Record my microphone when they hotkey is pressed, for further clarification  I use ATI Radeon software.  You can hear from the recording that i can't clearly hear anyone else in local( it seems to go very static when there's a few people in same location for me / or if i've been IG for a length of time)  but on radio i normally hear fine but not always ; the video demonstrates this, why else would i TYPE ON RADIO to ensure the transmission went through, whilst i'm in the middle of combat rather than use M? -

Since the recent updates rolled out I've had a lot of issues IG, from the world not rendering to not being able to hear people unless i constantly re-log, which we all know is Tedious as hell. The recording is not edited in ANY way. I stopped the recording with hotkey when I saw our men/woman get in the area; I knew at this point there was no need to continue recording. So don't come away with my footage is faked or whatever rubbish is coming next. 

-

I'll comment further when an admin/mod required me to do so. I'm not going around in circles with you guys, time and time again. 

Edited by SteScotland

10 hours ago, SteScotland said:

"I'm pretty sure I gave verbal RP" ?? You didn't, I would've heard you from in the store;

2 hours ago, SteScotland said:

You can hear from the recording that i can't clearly hear anyone else( it seems to go very static when there's a few people in same location for me / , 

So which is it? Im not looking to get into a tit for tat but you if you are going to try and discredit me by making stuff up at least be consistent with your fiction.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Phil McGee said:

So which is it? Im not looking to get into a tit for tat but you if you are going to try and discredit me by making stuff up at least be consistent with your fiction.

You said you said it over radio, which i normally hear people talking on radio.. Keep up dude.

Did you actually edit the quote?? Lol "You can hear from the recording that i can't clearly hear anyone else IN LOCAL"

Stop trying to worm your way out. 

On 5/27/2018 at 5:01 PM, Phil McGee said:

I'm pretty sure I gave a verbal RP that I was taking your guns, either over the radio or to you personally.

Did I say that? I never said it was definitely over the radio which it very well could have been and I could have said it locally which clearly you would not have heard as you have some issues.  But to be honest I even doubt you are able to hear anything IG, all I hear is garble chat in the background of your footage. 

Edited by Phil McGee
  • Like 1

Thank you SceScotland for making this report,

As statements and defences have already been made, the report will be locked until the staff team has made a decision.

- NoewUH

report locked

Hello to all the parties involved, I truly apologize for the long wait.

After review of the evidence provided, along with statements from everyone involved,

I will conclude that:

Stranger 7786_9460, will be punished for FearRP, as he had weapons pointed at him point blank to which he ran.

Mask 5747_9862 (Phil McGee), will be punished for FearRP, as he drove towards AR gunfire when he could have simply driven away. Although he claims that it was due to his attempt to save Leron, he still showed no fear for his life by driving into a situation where he would have clearly been shot and killed (although the script does not support this)

Stranger 811_8056, will not be punished due to the fact that his captors had already been shooting at him before he began to retaliate. Running to disarm/knockout the captor, in his eyes, was the only way to get out of the situation alive. In this act, he had roleplayed fear for his characters life.

- NoewUH

report resolved