Mohit

Jahese_Shakur [ID 85] | Powergaming, Combat Logging & NCZ

Player(s) being reported: Jahese_Shakur(85)
Date of interaction reported: 12/June/2021 (Today before an hour)
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1623500759

Your character name: Mohit_BadShah
Other player(s) involved: None

Specific rule(s) broken:
9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)
10. PowerGaming (PG)
12. No Crime Zones (NCZ)
How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
First of all, we dealed his Journey for 40k cash then he told me oocly that I will give car by /transfervehicle in /b then I said ok lets go to Bank , its a NCZ and no one can scam anything illegally there then I took cash and we rped exchanging cash for Journey's papers and he accepted the deal but later he gave me keys then I told him that Im not a fool and Im not falling for it, give keys I will pay money as we rped exchanging already then he left the server to avoid arrest , he ignored the rp we did and he tried to steal my cash in NCZ.

Evidence of rule breach:

part 2

PLAYER REPORT PENDING REVIEW

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself & @Gaz.. During this time, we ask you to refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between players involved.

Regards,

Doan & Gaz.

PENDING RESPONSE

Thank you for taking the time to make this report.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

Jahese_Shakur (ID 85): If you have your POV of this incident saved, please include it in your response.

• Can you explain why you continued to type excessively in /b in response to ID 87 during this incident?
  • What caused you to disconnect from the server suddenly in this incident?

Mohit_Badshah (ID 87): 

• Can you please explain why you made use of /b excessively, and why you used to it influence Jahese_Shakur's (ID 85) IC actions when you told him to drive into the NCZ of the Paleto Bank? 
  • Although scamming in an NCZ is in fact allowed, why did you repeatedly try to use the NCZ rule to your advantage to prevent yourself from being scammed by Jahese_Shakur (ID 85)?
  • When you RPed handing the cash over to Jahese_Shakur (ID 85), can you explain why you did not use /pay to scriptly give the money to him?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator Doan Sr. Support Gaza

I was telling him oocly that don't break rules as we can't do anything illegally in ncz and I was even telling him that we rped exchanging money for car paper's now we need to transfer it and I used this RP so No one gets scammed as we just met each-other and I didn't paid first so I knew he was scammer , on the other hand I thought scamming is also considered illegal so I used NCZ rule against the player so I'm sorry for it, I'd not repeat that mistake again, anyways thanks for letting me know that Scamming is allowed in NCZ.

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report has been under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached, we have decided to accept this report and issue the following punishment(s):

Mohit_BadshahID 87: NRP - As shown in the evidence, you used the knowledge of the bank being a NCZ ICly and tried to use it to your advantage, even admitting to it in your response. You also told the player to go to the NCZ in OOC chat, which is not okay. You should not be telling players to go to an IC place OOCly, as you should not be conveying any IC information OOC or vice versa.

When RPing that you gave ID 85 (Jahese_Shakur) the money, you never actually gave him any money. /me's and /do's are used to enhance RP, whether it's for actions that are scripted into the server or not, and you should not be lying in /do's either. The /pay-command is scripted into the server and should be used when giving cash to players, however, you used /me's and /do's to enhance the RP without committing to the action by using /pay. 

The player made several crash reports on the ECLIPSE Discord and also attempted to contact you ICly to continue the deal once they had relogged.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

This report is now locked and archived.

Regards,

Doan & Gaz.