RushMatty

Billy_Bluewater [117], Ian_Mortimer [271], Franchesca_Duffy [180] | Non-Roleplay

Required Report Format
Player(s) being reported: 180 , 312, 271
Date of interaction reported: 12/06/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1623453468

Your character name: Matty Rush
Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:
Non-Roleplay (NRP)

-

• Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
walked out my house with a rebla outside, they say something, i miss hear them and ask them what they said, the guy said I had attitude and to go back up my stairs.
i get a car out and investigate the situation.

The robbery i'm kind of ok with (dark alley, even though i dont think they had a valid reason to rob me outside my house, other than I had a sports car and was checking out my back alley) 

its the ramming of Luxury vehicles to block me in to initiate the robbery I have a main problem with. Unrealistic use of high priced vehicles

Evidence of rule breach:
https://youtu.be/_ht7gBcJypo

Edited by RushMatty
  • Like 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING REVIEW

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself & @Harveyyy. During this time, we ask you to refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between players involved.

Regards,

Doan & Harveyyy.

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Billy_Bluewater [117] @BillyB- Can you explain the rationale of robbing the player in this situation? What was your motive? In addition, can you explain why you blocked his car with yours when he was leaving the alley? Please provide your side of the story and any evidence that you may have. 

• Ian_Mortimer [271] - Can you explain the rationale of assisting ID 117 in the robbery? Please provide your side of the story and any evidence that you may have. 

• Franchesca_Duffy [180] @Franchesca Duffy- Can you explain the rationale of blocking the player's car when he was leaving the alley? Please provide your side of the story and any evidence that you may have. 

If the requested player(s) do not respond within (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Harveyyy & Doan

Hello,

Can you explain the rationale of robbing the player in this situation?    
    I robbed this player because I believed he was going to either call for backup, as I saw him use his radio, or call the police due to us breaking into a car which I can only assume belonged to a friend of his. The intention of the robbery was to take his radio and phone to prevent him from being able to report us to the police/his friends. My character also did not appreciate the attitude this man showed to begin with, combined with the man proceeding to say I cannot rob him - I roleplay as an arrogant guy who doesn't like being told what he can and cannot do.

From looking at the robbery rules, as below, I believe no Player Theft rules were broken here as the robbery was in a very quiet area of the city early in the morning and we had previously only seen this man in the area. Also, it was not a minor robbery as he was driving a very expensive car which had a high chop value. 

15. Player Theft, Prison Breakout, and Kidnapping

Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with reasonable in-character motive using secluded areas. Players should not conduct minor robberies in situations with high risk. Desert or forest areas are considered secluded but witnesses should still be considered.
One cannot force victims to withdraw money, sell script assets, or give assets not present IC.

In addition, can you explain why you blocked his car with yours when he was leaving the alley?
    I didn't block him in, that was Franchesca in the Dubsta who was parked there to try and stop him leaving to avoid him being able to call his friends or the police on us, as mentioned in my above response. 

https://streamable.com/1g6juj

I hope this shines more light on the situation and allows for a better understanding. However, if more information is required, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

All the best,
Billy

P.S. Ian Mortimer is a new player who we had recruited that night to help us, we gave him a gun and instructed him to help us. As far as I am aware, no rules were broken by him by assisting a friend in robbing somebody.

Hello,

11 hours ago, Harveyyy said:

Ian_Mortimer [271] - Can you explain the rationale of assisting ID 117 in the robbery? Please provide your side of the story and any evidence that you may have.

My rationale behind assisting 117 in the robbery was  to make some money when they initially picked me up a few hours before this clip, we saw this guy looking sketchy and he used his radio which provides incentive that he may have back up so we must eliminate that threat as we were already committing crimes in the area. We took his phone and his radio and form the start he gave us. In the clip "Rush Matty" provided he said we have no reason to rob him, however our motive from the start of our RP session was to make money out of robberies and make a name for our selves in the city.  He had already taken out his nice car, this would indicate it is not a minor robbery, worth a lot at a chop shop, which is one of the reasons we had started to RP rolling round the city.

After personally reviewing rules related to this report, I believe myself and the 2 other players mentioned broke no rules, this would be due to the fact of the time the event took place and the location the robbery took place in.

I hope this has helped add a new viewpoint on this scenario and if needed, I can give more information.

Many thanks,

Ian

Hi

I blocked the player at Billys request as we where robbing another car.....the reporting player drove past our look out car twice and then drove into the area where we are committing the crime. I drove to the alley and blocked it as soon as Billy said that the other guy was radioing for help.  I would though have blocked the car anyway so he could not get away and report us to his friends/allies as he had witness us committing a crime.

The reported also rammed my vehicle VDM.

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report has been under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached, we have decided to accept this report and issue the following punishment(s):

Billy_BluewaterID 117: Spoken to about NRP - As shown in the evidence, you rammed ID 130's (Matty_Rush) vehicle with your Rebla (luxury SUV). The vehicle you were driving is not made to ram objects/vehicles with. It is a luxury vehicle and is to be treated as such.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

This report is now locked and archived.

Regards,

Doan & Harveyyy.