Required Report Format
Player(s) being reported: 71 26 127
Date of interaction reported: 11/6/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1623515981 

Your character name: Rava_Rava
Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:
NONRP

How did the player break the rule(s)? (300 words maximum)
We went to sealabs and we crashed in sea bridge and  we drove around 115KMH and they came out in their car start shoot me and my friend.
And Maybe DMed me.

Evidence of rule breach:
https://streamable.com/3m4xd1

Best regards

Edited by NoKo
  • Confused 3
  • chill 2
  • dead 1

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Alberto_Panchino [204] @AlbertoPanchinoPlease provide your side of the story and any evidence that you may have.

• Hollow_Rose [127] @TheHuPyOne- Please provide your side of the story and any evidence that you may have.

• Igor_Nikulin [26] @heitas123- Please provide your side of the story and any evidence that you may have.

• Antonio_Balducci [71] - Please provide your side of the story and any evidence that you may have.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Harveyyy & GiorgosK

Hello, I am - ID 26 - Igor Nikulin. So we were at an ocean lab, tried to extract intel and after we failed to do so, I packed my things in to briefcase and was about to go offline, because I was playing other game(Runescape) while being in game. We were driving at about 100 km/h I believe, and they were driving 75km/h + stopping. After the crash I got messed up and left a car, started runing. Then I understood that I need to get a cover, I hide behind the car and took my weapon. 

But second of all. This report is petty and the reporting party is doing report really just to report. After the crash they did exactly same. Both left a vehicle, started shouting in radio. In addition - "And Maybe DMed me."  while he literally pointed a gun while runing down the hill...

Thank you for report tho.

Heitas

Hello, staff, I am Hollow_Rose id [127]. 
First of all I would like to thank GiorgosK and Harveyyy for taking their time and reviewing this report.

So everything started by me logging on, I logged off couple of days in ocean lab and as I woke up I called my friends to pick me up. I got on the frequency and then Igor with Antonio came to pick me up. As we were leaving the lab, on the bridge we had a little crash with the russians, where I rp'ed a little bit of my injuries over voip which you can hear in my POV. 
About the DM, I believe I haven't broken any rules, yes I agree my demands were kinda invalid and the person didn't hear it that's why I didn't open fire immediately, only after the person took out his pistol and pointed it at me. 

As well in the POV of the reporter, you can see the driver immediately calling backup as well, the reporter himself running out of the car, getting his .50 out and as soon as they lost the fight he spams in /b to save pov. 

Another question for the reporter, why did you fill your inventory full of rat meat, radios and gloves when you had a bag? Just because of this inventory bug I didn't get the Pistol .50 the person had.

Thank you for your attention staff, I hope you having a nice day.

https://imgur.com/a/C6Jpnfb
https://streamable.com/ftrqeh

Hello, I am Antonio Balducci id [71]

So as Hallow already mention he called me and Igor to pick him up from ocean lab. We went to ocean lab and when we arrived there we picked Hallow up and also tried to extract intel and after we failed we just left the lab. When we were driving out Igor accidently crashed into russians car. End of the story you can see in Hupy or Noko's POV.

Hello there this is ID 204

Thank you to Harveyyy & GiorgosK for taking this report

I went to sea lab because rava's bike was still their cause off a fight that happened in sea lab. on the way to sea lab i crashed to the other car they stepped out and we did aswel, they gave demands and the shootout started i died and rava died aswel. I think there is no rules that has been broken from both sides.

Regards 

Alberto Panchino

• Like 1

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• Going through the provided evidence, the reporting player can be seen colliding with the reported player's car at Cat Fish bridge at a fairly high rate of speed. Once that happened, all of them got out of their cars and pulled out guns on each other, then a shootout happened. This was not DM as there was a proper escalation (Pulling out guns and aiming them) and interaction. 

What's wrong with this situation is how all of the players didn't act in a realistic manner after the car collision. We will give you all a Verbal Warning regarding this incident. When you collide with a heavy object, in this case, another car, you should RP your injuries realistically. Jumping out of the car and pulling out guns was not a realistic behavior.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
GiorgosK & 
Harveyyy

• Upvote 1