GaiusTavi

Michael Kanaan (5.3.4 Turf Wars)

Player(s) being reported: Michael Kanaan

Date of rule breach: 16/05/2018

Time of rule breach: AM

Your characters name: Tavi Patronus

Other players involved: The entire BEARGANG Faction, (some Exiled and Irish gang members tried to take the turf back whilst they were capping)

Specific rule broken: "5.3.4. A criminal faction cannot declare war on another faction without having a valid roleplay reason. Capturing a
turf is not considered a valid reason to start a war. If your faction does not have a valid reason to go to war,
you can contact the leaders of the other faction and send them an ultimatum with your demands. "

How did the player break the rule?: The faction is one we have never interacted with, nor even heard of any of the members on an IC level, but who are the same people who were in the BBS gang which declared war on every single faction. The faction formed a few hours before they declared war on the exiled with no valid reason and attempted to cap our turf. Triple went to talk to them, they claimed that someone had tobbed them at a gas station a few hours earlier and shouted 'dont mess with the exiles'.... This was the same reasoning I was given when I asked BBS why they declared war, after they had initially claimed that it was a 'misclick'... They have since sent a Peace offer, which I have accepted seeing as we have no beef with them, and have no idea who they are ICly, but im reporting as this is the second time the same group has attempted to do this without any vaild reasoning.

Evidence of rule breach: 

ummmm wat..PNG

Beargang.PNG

Edited by GaiusTavi
  • Like 1

I'd like to add that they last friday also tried to capture our turf with out any reason. I then shot the only person that was there.

We had an altercation with two people from the 'exiled' group while they were attempting to sell us weapons earlier in the day as we explained to the admin that spoke with us at the turf. Unfortunately we didn't shadowplay the altercation and have no proof that's why we offered the peace offer afterwards. 

I was there with elliot when the altercation with members of the exile gang took place.  We were attempting to buy weapons from two men who reported to be members of exile. We rp’d with them further and tensions changed which consiquently lead to a disagreement. We represented ourselves as ‘beargang’ to which they acknowledged and threats were exchanged.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Pearson

To me threats doesn't seem like a good reason to start a whole war over.

Also why would you attempt to buy weapons from the Exiled, when you previously already had an "altercation" and were at war as BBS with us? We had no idea what the previous war was for, neither did any of us know who you were until you started the war and started to capture our turf out of the blue.

Edited by kris783c

Not to mention that if someone from my faction was selling guns, or had issue selling guns, then I would know about it, and we dont have anyone stupid enough to do shit like that and say they are part of the exiled. That goes against everything we are and do. This is also the same story you made up when you were BBS, just after claiming you declared war due to a Missclick... Be honest, this is just trying to justify you starting a war purely because you want turf but know thats not a valid reason

Looks like peace has been offered in this situation and the turf has been restored. Please make sure you have evidence of an altercation prior to initiating a war on a faction in the future.

Report closed.