7heory

Javier_Antonio [Non-Roleplay]

Player(s) being reported: ID 26
Date of interaction reported: 02/06/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1622618306 (At time of screenshot after I caught up to him)

Your character name: Mark Mikes
Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken: 09. Non-Roleplay

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
I was mining oil and I unlocked my vehicle to load my trunk as the player drove behind me on a Faggio and jumped in my car, running me over. I followed him on the Faggio he left and he ran me over three other times on my attempts to recover my vehicle. 

Evidence of rule breach:
https://imgur.com/gHkjA3H
I unfortunately don't have a video recording, but this is him in my vehicle after hitting me for the second time. I decided to try to find him and screenshot something because this is the 4th NRP carjacking I've experienced in my two days in the city. Disappointed. 

Edited by 7heory

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this report. Please be patient as we review the evidence. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Javier_Antonio (26) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? 

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Thunderboss Senior Support Tenbe

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• Insufficient evidence to prove the rule breach, failing to amend the report.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
Thunderboss & @Tenbe

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.