Ban Appeal - Carter Navaja

Account name: Shalami
Character name(s): Carter Nacaja.

Admin who issued punishment: Triple seven
Date of punishment: 06/03/2018

Reason given for punishment:
FailRP

Why should your appeal be accepted?:

When I join the server I was a noob to RP, all I know today I learn it in eclipse, but I learn it the bad way because of my hard head. I continually get in trouble whit admin for breaking rules. Been ban for 2 months I have learned that I really like the server, and I really like the character I have developed for the last 8-9 months o so, I think I have learned my lesson I will like to ask the admin team for an opportunity to show that people can change for good. For you, this will be just an unban, for me, is my LAST chance on the server, I really won't fuck it up. I will like to add, that I'm not a toxic person, most of the people on the server like me and want me back, I have never taken part on haking bulling or exploiting, whit this I'm not saying I didn't do bad, all I'm saying is that the bad things I did was most of them because of ignorance, and know that I know better they won't happen again.

Edited by Shalami
  • Like 5

Alright. Mister Navaja was permabanned before. Then @InfamousFelix went through every single rule with him before he was unbanned and yet that didn't help. Player was found to break a simple but major rule again and after discussion with @InfamousFelix was subsequently permabanned again. I think there have been enough chances, but I'll leave that up to the ones responsible, I believe @BallinByNature and @InfamousFelix should decide on this, as they've given him his last chance before.

14 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

Player was found to break a simple but major rule again and after discussion with @InfamousFelix was subsequently permabanned again.

I will like to recall that the simple but major rule I broke that time was FailRP because I get out of a police car using F. the police involve in the RP  PM me and toll me it was fail RP, because I didn't use a single /me or /do to get out of the car whit handcuff, at this point I realize I fuck it up, and was driving back to LSC (the place where all happen) to resume the RP, but i was told it was to late for that and got perma ban. Maybe if my record was not that big, Triple seven will have let me just resume the RP and take my jail time (like i have seen done on the forums), but his final desition was to permaban me even do I was there. 

36 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

I think there have been enough chances, but I'll leave that up to the ones responsible, I believe @BallinByNature and @InfamousFelix should decide on this, as they've given him his last chance before.

This is the 3 ban, all of them happen like this:

First time: me and another guy got dual KO (we shot at the same time and got down/injured). I crash waiting for medics, and when I came back I was permaban for FailRP. On my apple I show evidence of me talking whit the people of the server on discord, telling them “I crash, im coming back”, showing that I didn’t Disconect, I crash and was coming back.

Second time: a guy I have a problem whit before was following me, I get out of my car infront of the hospital, he then point a gun at me and shot me dead. When I respawn infront of the hospital, I saw my car and take it, the guy that kill me report me for braking NLR, even do I didn’t brake NLR, I spawn infront of my car and take it.

Last time: the LSC and police car incident I recall in the beginning of this post.

Yes I have brake rules in the pass, but I don’t agree whit you when you say “think there have been enough chances” because the last 2 times I show my point, I show I was right, this time is different because even do I think it could be handle different, I did FailRP by getting out of a police car having my hands cuff without doing a single /me, even do the police was not inside the car and was dealing whit another guy.

Im coming crystal clear on this report, this is all the true, and I hope I can get a chance to redeem myself and get back to continue developing Carter’S life, I wont let you guys down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2