Shawn_Meekins ID 320 | NonRP

Player(s) being reported: ID 320
Date of interaction reported: 1/June/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1622576700

Your character name: Harvey_Michelson
Other player(s) involved: SD/PD

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
I was pursuing ID 320 after a situation that happened at Paleto Forest. During the chase, he kept doing wheelies with his BF-400, giving him an unrealistic boost and advantage over me, resulting in us losing him. 

Evidence of rule breach:
Evidence of the rule breach will be sent to the staff members handling this report as it contains staff chat.

• Confused 1

Thank you for making this player report!

This report is pending review from myself. I will be with you shortly after further review. Please allow for slightly extended time for inquiry. Your patience at this time is much appreciated.

@Harveyyy - Please forward your evidence to Aldarine#4312 as soon as possible. Thank you kindly in advance.

Best Regards,

Administrator Aldarine

Thank you for your patience as I reviewed the report. Prior to concluding this report, I would like to hear statements from the players as specified below. 

Shawn_Meekins | ID 320 @Shawn Meekins - Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation. In addition to this, I would like to know why you performed on and off wheelies during a pursuit with the reporting player. As always, any video or screenshot evidence from your perspective is much appreciated.

The above-mentioned players will receive 24 hours to provide their side of the story. We look forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,

Administrator Aldarine

Yea im Sort of newer to the city and this was my first motorcycle so i didnt know if i could wheelie or not which is why i didnt wheelie for extremely long times, i tried to do them for short amount of times, on the highway in the pursuit was probably my longest but i stayed in sight of the officers the entire time on the highway and lost them by hitting alot of turns so i didnt really think much of it, im sorry about that and i will make sure not to do it again, also to clear up any confusion anyone might have i was not metagaming the guy on the radio knew i was low on gas because i was talking to him from the start of the pursuit and i told him to be ready because of how low i was on gas.

Edited by Shawn Meekins

Thank you kindly for your patience as I reviewed this report. Following review of evidence and provided statements I will be concluding this report as follows:

Player Shawn_Meekins will receive a Non Roleplay | Unrealistic Roleplay punishment for the reported incident.

To explain the rationale for the above punishment I would like to turn your attention to the evidence submitted by the reporting player as well as the statement provided by the reported. Within the evidence it can be seen that on numerous occasions that the reported player performs a wheelie and continuously does so in efforts to flee from the pursuit. It is highly unrealistic as well as inappropriate per our rules to perform wheelies to get away from a pursuit. These wheelies give you an unnatural speed boost and realistically when moving that quickly, the wheelie itself would more than likely prove to be very uncontrollable and knock you off of your bike. Due to this, the above mentioned punishment is being given.

Best Regards,

Administrator Aldarine