AEEKAY

Gun glitch

Date and time (provide timezone): 29/MAY/2021

Character name: Lex Roth

Issue/bug you are reporting: People with weapons on their person needs to be visible at all times. There is an on going bug/desync which some people could see the weapons and some others cannot.

Expected behavior:  All the people needs to see the weapons the other individual is carrying.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

This image is my prespective:

lisof6t.png

This is from another players prespective:

1QjCzpc.jpg

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I can reproduce this using the PD /fl command, and adding a weapon like a shotgun.  Presumably there's an issue when you first pick up/add the weapon to your inventory: it doesn't show on you. Equipping the weapon in the wheel then putting it away again circumvents the problem.

Edited by Victor Einhart

Date and time (provide timezone): 04/07/2021 Around 12 PM UTC

Character name: Mike Gordon

Issue/bug you are reporting: So it's a known bug as I understood from the admin I was chatting with - Arrta, however as I am new player I didn't know about it, and it affected my IC story, so I had a gun on me during my time online today, and I later on put it back in the car however, when I got seen by an officer he claims that he can still see it- which I understood is known bug from the admin, I didn't see a gun on my back when I stored it the vehicle, I was clean on my screen, and that's not fair I got arrested and it stained my record, as a new player I didn't know I have to study server known bugs before using some features, of course now I will start to get familiarize myself with known bugs but it is not fair happening to me as new player not knowing this, knowing this bug would've made me act so different, I won't be wandering around knowing my gun shows to people and COPS. 

Expected behavior:  It's known bug as it seems..

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I have no screenshot sadly I didn't know what's happening at the time, and I asked the admin and it's ok to report without as I understood.. if I know about this bug I would've taken some pictures.. but I really had no idea at all

I know this bug is known but it affected me dearly and I kindly request I get refunded in terms to get my record clean, and I get my gun back since the whole arrest occurred based on a bug I had really no idea about.