CoastalChain67

Sean_Moore [ID 102] Conor_Moore [ID 118] | (9. Non-RP)

Player(s) being reported: 102, 118 
Date of interaction reported: 27/MAY/2021.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1622105625 (first situation where I ended up dying), 1622109378 (checking the car out after my NLR is over, its still at the airport, crashed into an obstacle in the airport by either of the two individuals)

Your character name: Kevin Pitts
Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
  • Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
I had comped a drop and went to the location, ended up in a shootout and died there. After an hour later I went to check up on my car and possibly retrieve it, and it really did not catch me by surprise to find my vehicle perma-stalled right around the location where the original shootout occured. It's not just a one time occurance for me, majority of the time we end up in shootouts with that gang, our cars end up getting perma-stalled if they do not find them fit to chop, for instance if it's only a 3k chop. In my opinion, it's non-RP to stick around the fight just for the sake of perma-stalling your rival's car, if you've got any beef with that person you would chop the car and get money for it, this way they do not achieve anything, and we end up getting our car perma-stalled, in the wait for a mechanic to come and fix our vehicle which would be very costly due to the fact that it's perma-stalled. I've had this happening to me in the past aswell and I shook it off because I thought it would be a petty report but this is a persisting matter.  

Evidence of rule breach:

vlcsnap-2021-05-27-15h42m13s643.png

unknown.png

• Confused 6
  • dead 3

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Sean_Moore (ID 102) - Please provide any footage you may have and explain your side of the story.

• Conor_Moore (ID 118) - Please provide any footage you may have and explain your side of the story.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,

Administrator YuSoHelpful & Senior Administrator MarcoD

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• There is no conclusive evidence that makes us believe your vehicle was intentionally "perma stalled". 

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,

Administrator YuSoHelpful & Senior Administrator MarcoD

• Like 1