Dimja

Unknown ID (14. Deathmatch)

Player(s) being reported: Unknown
Date of interaction reported: 23/05/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1621801082

Your character name: Dimitri Mandojev (ID 185)
Other player(s) involved: Russian Mob and Lost MC

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.
  • Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.
  • Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.
  • Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.
  • Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.
  • Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.
  • If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
Lost MC trashtalked us and then baited us to chase them, what took around an hour. No guns were pulled and demands were given. We had no prior interaction or did they say anything. They just kept screaming 'pussy Russians' when we dropped the chase. They lured us towards their ambush and when we ran up to the hill they opened fire without any interaction. I do believe both gangs have hostile intent, but that does not allow them to open fire on sight. In the added POV, you can hear a heavy opening fire on us without any demands. The reason I reported this is cause it changed the outcome for me drasticly. 

Full POV: https://streamable.com/hf7mpt

POV closer look: lost_mc_no_demands.mp4

(pov is from a fellow Russian member, I will try to add some more POV later)

Telling them to tell everyone in faction chat to save POV: Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.05.23

Edited by Dimja
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I had no chance in possible being in this rp as I already got lit up by this in the first 5 seconds, injuring me.

The intenions were to teach them a lesson as they trashtalked to us. This could either be putting them on their knees or if they shoot, kill them. I could be mistaken, but even though both parties have a hostile intent, demands should still be given.

Greetings,

Dimitri

When I arrived I had no idea they had guns in their hands, we just saw a rival group on the hill who trashtalked us earlier. I was really suprised that we were under heavy fire suddenly, as I did not see them with guns out before. 

I was running up there to give them demands. If I started shooting prior, it would be classified as DM. It really confuses me how the defending gang does not have to do that?

Edited by Dimja

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• I struggle to understand what you expected back from them. You yourself state that you were there to "to teach them a lesson as they trashtalked" you and you are seen running at them over a hill with all of your backup with guns drawn. You can even be heard over the radio repeatedly saying to "push, push" to gain ground and push up to the enemy. You do not always need to give demands. It makes zero sense to expect demands to yourself when you yourself are initiating hostility against someone else. You running at them with weapons drawn to "teach them a lesson" is a hostile act and they are free to retaliate.
  • "When I arrived I had no idea they had guns in their hands" - This is your In-Character mistake for mis-judging a situation and as such losing the advantage you thought you had.
  • Per the player report guidelines, please do not take reporting another player lightly. You initiated the hostility and as such received retaliation. 

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
MrSilky & @Tenbe

• Like 1