DmK

Chopshop Campers

The chopshop is a crazy spot at the moment, the main problem is that everybody knows where it is!

People are camping the chopshop for hours, shooting (DMing) everyone they see, without any RP.

The thing is that a chopshop is a company, if a company would allow people to stand outside and shoot/rob everyone they see.

The chopshop is going out of business and nobody willl go there anymore.

so if you look at it at a realistic angle this is all going way to far!

Things that could be done :

• More chopshop locations
  • Chopshops should be a freezone, and killing someone at the chopshop should be considered DMing.

I would really like to get this discusion started since its really getting out of hand.

Edited by DmK

yo dog we told you to get out of our car, then you drove off and came back a few minutes later and called us "camping faggots" several time over IC chat. then we asked you to get out with your hands up with a gun drawn at you and you drove off again. so we shot you, that's not dm, and there's no way the chopshop should be a ncz because you are literally committing a crime by bringing a stolen car to be stripped and sold for parts, if you don't want to be robbed/shot at, don't steal a car and bring it to where stolen cars get sold.

9 hours ago, Dashingly said:

yo dog we told you to get out of our car, then you drove off and came back a few minutes later and called us "camping faggots" several time over IC chat. then we asked you to get out with your hands up with a gun drawn at you and you drove off again. so we shot you, that's not dm, and there's no way the chopshop should be a ncz because you are literally committing a crime by bringing a stolen car to be stripped and sold for parts, if you don't want to be robbed/shot at, don't steal a car and bring it to where stolen cars get sold.

So staying at the same possition for 3 hours, killing everyone you see with a lame excuse of (thats my car) is considered good RP?

5 bodies still on the ground and you stay there doing your dirty job, sorry but you are the worst RP example this server has.

staying at a locations where you shot over 5 people with bullshit reasons is bad RP and should be DMing instead of RP?

normaly you should leave the crime scene but you stay there and do it over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

1 hour ago, DmK said:

So staying at the same possition for 3 hours, killing everyone you see with a lame excuse of (thats my car) is considered good RP?

5 bodies still on the ground and you stay there doing your dirty job, sorry but you are the worst RP example this server has.

staying at a locations where you shot over 5 people with bullshit reasons is bad RP and should be DMing instead of RP?

normaly you should leave the crime scene but you stay there and do it over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

lol you were the 2nd person we attacked, and we were there chopping cars for like 45 minutes, not 3 hours.

5 minutes ago, Dashingly said:

lol you were the 2nd person we attacked, and we were there chopping cars for like 45 minutes, not 3 hours.

incorrect, you where camping/chasing everyone who came close to the chopshop, killing/shooting at atleast 4/5 people with the same RP reason?

This is not considered RPing but DMing, you cant stay there after you killed someone? and then kill other people with the same reason, its just not considered as RP.

2 minutes ago, DmK said:

incorrect, you where camping/chasing everyone who came close to the chopshop, killing/shooting at atleast 4/5 people with the same RP reason?

This is not considered RPing but DMing, you cant stay there after you killed someone? and then kill other people with the same reason, its just not considered as RP.

nigga huhhhhh? we only had 2 cars to chop up (that doesn't take 3 hours), then you and your boy came around,we told you to get out of our car and put your hands up so you drove off, your boy broke fear rp and started to shoot at us after we had a gun on him, and you got your engine stalled. you're literally committing a crime at the place you want an NCZ to be, don't be ridiculous. if you don't want to be robbed don't steal cars and go to the one spot where they're sold off for money.

Edited by Dashingly

11 minutes ago, Dashingly said:

nigga huhhhhh? we only had a car to chop up, then you and your boy came around, we told you to get out of our car and put your hands up so you drove off, your boy broke fear rp and started to shoot at us after we had a gun on him, and you got your engine stalled. you're literally committing a crime at the place you want an NCZ to be, don't be ridiculous. if you don't want to be robbed don't steal cars and go to the one spot where they're sold off for money.

Are you really this stupid, its not about being robbed, i dont even care about that little money you get from it. Its about you DMing the shit out of everyone who comes close to the chopshop, go find some real RP reasons to do that, not do the same retarded thing over and over like [ Hey thats my car, pops out a gun after that and start shooting], you really think that is considered as a good RP reason?

Edit* and please keep that ''nigga'' talk ingame, and use some normal language on the forums please.

And btw i dont know who you think i'm ingame but i didnt shoot, and didnt even had a gun on me so.......

Edited by DmK

16 minutes ago, DmK said:

Are you really this stupid, its not about being robbed, i dont even care about that little money you get from it. Its about you DMing the shit out of everyone who comes close to the chopshop, go find some real RP reasons to do that, not do the same retarded thing over and over like [ Hey thats my car, pops out a gun after that and start shooting], you really think that is considered as a good RP reason?

yo bro sorry to tell you this, its gonna be hard for you to hear so sit down. if you don't comply with our demands, if you drive off and circle us calling us camping faggots while we're chopping cars, if you run away while we have a gun pointed at you, you can be shot at. we told you several times to get out of our car, with our guns/bats drawn, and you circled back several times. its not considered dm, and you can be shot at.

Examples, when you can attack another player:

3.3. If they refuse to comply with your demands after being given a reasonable amount of warnings;

Its considered DMing if you do it over and over, and use the same Lame RP excuse for it, please go play cops and robbers.

I'm not going to give up that easy, You should read the DMing section first or do the quiz again.

You are that kind of person that does nothing wrong, and report people for Rping the shit out of you.

The only commands you know is /me takes the gun out his holster ( and then have a reason to start DMing)

Edited by DmK
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DmK said:

Its considered DMing if you do it over and over, and use the same Lame RP excuse for it, please go play cops and robbers.

I'm not going to give up that easy, You should read the DMing section first or do the quiz again.

You are that kind of person that does nothing wrong, and report people for Rping the shit out of you.

ive made one two report ever in almost a year of playing the server, i just cited you the dm rule and i'm completely in right. it's not considered dm'ing if you do the same roleplay over and over again. listen man let me not derail your thread, ill leave you with this

-1 because a chop shop being a no crime zone is an oxymoron.

Edited by Dashingly

-1 @Dashingly A chopshop would be a elligal business IRL, if people kill other people there the Chopshop will be exposed, so your RP reasons are total bullshit, You will not see people waiting outside a chopshop ready to shoot your head of IRL so why should it be a good RP reason IC?

1 minute ago, DmK said:

A chopshop would be a elligal business IRL

this is why the ncz rule being put at the chop shop is very utterly retarded.

2 minutes ago, DmK said:

so your RP reasons are total bullshit, You will not see people waiting outside a chopshop ready to shoot your head of IRL so why should it be a good RP reason IC?

irl, anywhere that a large sum of cash money is on a single entity, they have a chance of being robbed. if you're saying that chop shops should be a ncz because irl no crime would take place at a chop shop, do you think that all organized illegal activity should be an NCZ? do you think warehouses where gangs transfer guns/ammo/drugs should be NCZ's? how about the drug dealer job, do you think that should be an NCZ? it doesn't make any sense, it's actually ridiculous

I'm not saying it Should be NCZ its a option, the second option would be better to just make 3/4 Chopshops so people can take another one, if they meet people like you.

the only thing what is ridiculous is your first post to a ''open discussion''

Edited by DmK

1 minute ago, DmK said:

I'm not saying it Should be NCZ its a option, the second option would be better to just make 3/4 Chopshops so people can take another one, if they meet people like you.

yo man cry a river, if you didn't want to be killed you shouldn't have brought a stolen car where all stolen cars get sold off for cash. although I would agree that they should add one more in the city.

1 hour ago, DmK said:

-1 @Dashingly A chopshop would be a elligal business IRL,

Did you just -1 your own idea? And your mate got shot for trying to chop the car I brought there FYI. So that's an incredibly valid RP reason. What do you think would happen IRL if you did that? And he did break fear RP by pulling a gun while I had mine on him.

56 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

Did you just -1 your own idea? And your mate got shot for trying to chop the car I brought there FYI. So that's an incredibly valid RP reason. What do you think would happen IRL if you did that? And he did break fear RP by pulling a gun while I had mine on him.

What mate are you talking about, i was chopping cars on my own...... do you even read the posts or.....

Would be cool to have multiple chop shops where each one accepts a different type of vehicle. Shouldn't just be one single location, and it shouldn't be marked on the map; players should have to discover these locations In Character.

Very much like GTA:SA

1914.jpg

IMO. 

• Upvote 1

Yes multiple shops are good but if they only take certain types of car it negates the safety net that is being asked for that having more Chop shops would have. For example if my muscle car is stolen and only X shop chops muscle cars then I know exactly where to go to retrieve it. 

• Like 1