BKz

Caleb_Daigo [ID 43] NRP Robbery, NLR

First Last or PlayerID (Specific Rule Broken)
Caleb_Barker (43. Continuous Breach In NLR and NRP Robbery)

Required Report Format
Player(s) being reported: 
ID 43 Caleb_Barker
Date of interaction reported: 21/5/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1621651365

Your character name: Johnny_Usoro
Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

11. New Life Rule (NLR)

• Upon a player's death all parties involved in the death should forget memory of all information and any negative interactions and events leading up to the death.
  • Information prior to the death should be completely forgotten and is no longer valid justification for any future hostile action against those involved. 

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
I got a call from Clayton and he asked me to come down to the pier and chill with him for a bit, to which I saw a Kudo member standing next to him. I walked up and talked to him, we started having a civilized conversation as all negative interactions with Kudo-Kai, and specifically Caleb_Barker has been NLRd. Caleb_Barker then drives up and shouts from his car about me being scared of him because I put my mask on. I decide to dismiss it and being nice, avoiding shit-talking because there is no need to escalate a conflict for no reason. I hop onto my bike and he does as well, RPing holding a knife up to my neck as seen in the POV. I ask him why he is robbing me, and at 3:54, he responds with "I'm not NLR'd with having beef with Irish for months". To my understanding, this is a breach of NLR when not under an accepted war application. Conflict out an application is more at an individual basis, rather than gang-to-gang, and all escalations/negative interactions leading up to death is completely forgotten. Since this incident, myself and other Kudo members, Caleb_Barker included, have died multiple times since I betrayed on Kudo-Kai to Daichead Gadai. They keep using the same reason to rob me, and it's happened about 3 times.

As for the NRP robbery, it is in the middle of the pier in daylight with no attempts to conceal/hide weapons or direct me to a more discreet location. Given the NLR, I don't believe that Caleb_Barker has enough of a reason to commit said robbery due to the risk-reward rule. Thanks, any questions, feel free to ask.

Evidence of rule breach:
https://streamable.com/e5qrxz

• Like 1
  • hand 1
  • dead 1

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [@Caleb_Barker] - Caleb_Daigo (43) - Please explain your side of the story. Present any evidence you may have.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
GiorgosK & Yputi

Hello,

I met Johnny Sollinger in the city and he I invited him to Kudo Kai into the his time being apart of Kudo he send freq to Irish and betrayed the gang, (they kidnapped me and my leader and I did NOT die from this situation)  which we have been fighting for several weeks now and have constant fights with. I see Johnny talking to a clown about how he is going to give him a gun and he is surrounded by around 5 KK members at the end of the pier. I know that he has a gun on him and I am surrounded by my gang members so I know that the risk is worth the reward. Johnny also was talking to a Kudo Kai member about what happened and how he betrayed us and all this. I put the knife up to his neck and I quickly tell him to go to a new location that is more discrete so there is less of a risk. I knew there was a high reward for it, getting his gun as well as his frequency so we could set them up or know their next move which would be super rewarding and worth it. I did not rob him in a public place I took him to a parking garage where is more discrete and no one would see it happening. This has happened to me multiple times at parking, at the pier.

• Like 1

REPORT ACCEPTED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

•  Caleb_Daigo (43) - NonRP Robbery - High risk/Low reward | After reviewing the provided evidence, it is decided that the attempted robbery is not realistic. The risk vs. reward is not balanced based on the evidence and stories. Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with reasonable in-character motive using secluded areas. The pier is not considered a secluded area.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
GiorgosK & Yputi

• Like 1
  • NAY 1
  • yooo 1