EnkoY

ID 89 (12. NCZ, 14. DM/VDM)

Player(s) being reported: ID 89
Date of interaction reported: 11/MAY/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1620737993

Your characters name: Conrad McMount
Other player(s) involved: ID18 (He was just toxic to me afterwards when I asked if he knew the guy so I could get an explanation, but besides being a moron, he didn't break any rules)

Specific rule(s) broken:

12. NCZ

• Inside or very near to a No Crime Zone, indicated by the HUD or /NCZ command, players may not commit any crime or disobey law enforcement orders but are allowed to flee, lie, or scam IC.

14. DM/VDM

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.
  • Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.
  • Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.

How did the player break the rule(s)? 
I was on duty as mechanic for LSC when I arrived at the impound to impound a vehicle.
The entrance was blocked, I parked close up and when I initiated an interaction to request the individual (ID89) to move their vehicle, they started asking me whether the bike belonged to the other individual (ID18). I replied it wasn't and as ID 89 moved their vehicle, I proceeded to enter the Impound.
However, ID89 proceeded to ram my flatbed multiple times and then just drove off shouting obscenities.

Evidence of rule breach: 
https://streamable.com/offbri

Dashcam footage validation (Even though this is a report):
https://streamable.com/kl6e62

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi there! Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself. During this time, we ask that you please refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between anyone involved.

Regards,
jason