Pauly Zambino

ID 16 [Carson_Brendino] at the time - Previous history aswell

First Last or PlayerID (Specific Rule Broken)
Unsure - I marked ROBBED (16. Robbing car in public area with owner nearby)

Required Report Format
Player(s) being reported: 16

Date of interaction reported: May 11th 2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 2:14 am PST

Your character name: Pauly Zambino
Other player(s) involved: Unsure

Me and this guy have previous history, i robbed him at gunpoint in the past and recognized his face. He ran up to me and stole my van while i was near it in a public area selling my wheat. I later seen the guy and confronted in /ooc for rule breaking and he ran me over with his motorcycle and full killed me. I have proof of him stealing the van. Rule breaker - YouTube

Edited by ImSteveHi

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi there! Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself. During this time, we ask that you please refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between anyone involved.

Regards,
jason

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Notified in-game - Carson_Brendino (16) - Can you please explain your side of the story for this situation? Please submit any/all POV's you have form what happened.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,

Administrator Jason & Senior Support ImSteveHi

REPORT DENIED

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• There's no rule against snatch-and-grabs for unlocked vehicles as long as it's not done in an NCZ or done with the intention of baiting law enforcement or the vehicle owner into an altercation. Seeing as he just stole the vehicle and sold the wheat, nothing here indicates any attempt of doing so.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
jason & ImSteveHi