Ash

Very Basic Clothing Store QOL Changes

This is a short and sweet quality of life change I think would be great to have implemented. They've been mentioned in threads in one form or another but I thought I'd make them a proper suggestion dedicated to them. The undershirt one is not a new suggestion to this forum but I thought I'd stick it here alongside the torso suggestion since they go hand in hand.

tl;dr

• Torso slider that "sells" (non-gloves) torso for $0
  • Undershirts not to be dependant on what t-shirt you wear

Torso

So the torso item slot is supported currently as gloves only, I think this should be extended to all torso items for more compatibility and an easier way to fix the many clothing items that are unusable from them being even a little glitchy with arms or chest poking through because the wrong torso is selected.
List of male torso items as an example: https://wiki.rage.mp/index.php?title=Male_Torsos

Example of clothing item with wrong torso (Note the shoulders glitching):        Female Cobb looks beautiful and I wont hear anything else about it
j1rP1mM.png

Example of clothing item with correct torso:
YY3z0sA.png

I can appreciate that this isn't really a 'clothing item' that you'd normally buy in a clothing store, but being able to pick torsos to use some currently very underused items. would be very nice. 

Gloves may need to be moved to clothing stores or be separate from the other torso options. 

Undershirts

Not much needs to be said about this. It is currently a pain in the ass to get the undershirt you want, and even then not all are available.

This should just be made into a slider with all undershirts. If someone uses one that's glitchy on purpose they can be told to change. Some newer people have glitchy tops anyway currently so I don't think there's any trust issue with this as nobody should want their character to look stupid and glitched.

Example of a shirt that looks ridiculous without the specific undershirt being available:
5VcNwq0.png

Example of an undershirt (I believe) you just can't get that fits it amazingly:

8HPOi2J.png

These 2 suggestions are pretty much for quality of life so people can look pimpin'.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk
ZS9FvA1.png

• Like 16

42 minutes ago, clickclack said:

Fix the undershirts for the biker vests it's too common for wearing it with sleeveless shirts, undershirts where the sleeves are visible should be added.
Example pic (add the undershirt option with the biker on right)

This kind of thing is exactly my point, between being able to select any undershirt and any torso you'd be able to get this effect with the biker jackets very easily. 

• Like 1