Spergburger

Ideas to help make fishing and boats more popular

This post has been up since April, 

What's the point of bumping it now and then if no decision is made? It has been Six and a half months.

No one is demanding an answer, It's a great suggestion and if it cannot be implemented the least that can be done is to send a message or two updating the community.

Sucks to be left hanging, This idea can be a great step in improving the casual every day "citizen" life.

Those quotes say enough,

On 4/23/2018 at 9:22 PM, F@therOsborn said:

Yes, bring fishing back alive. We need to focus on things like this and other features for civilians (and others, but mostly civilians) to enjoy! I support this suggestion, thank you for posting it! There's not much to do as a civilian right now in the server, and if you're new and don't have any friends that play, you grind a job like trucking, courier or money transporter but you don't get that social interaction RP that fishing brought when the pier used to be full. No social interaction RP other than constantly being robbed by already established players could lead to someone quitting the server. So yes! Add this.

On 10/14/2018 at 10:45 AM, xxStallingCoinxx said:

I don't fish anymore because I've had people attempt to rob me several times.

+1, I'd go back to fishing if I could do it from a boat.

On 10/12/2018 at 4:05 AM, lenx said:

+1 i remember when the pier was the hit social spot. Now its a thieves paradise.

We for sure can do something like this considering we have car inventory slots, we can make it so different boats can carry different amounts AKA you invest more in a bigger better expensive boat boat you can fish longer before having to resell, i would love to see deep sea fishing spots where you can go out and maybe hire fishers for your boat to help fill its inventory up creating jobs for other players while you can captain the boat, maybe also have a illegal smuggling boat route for criminals as well to make money?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.