Shalami

Unban appeal – Carter Navaja

Account name: Shalami

Character name(s): Carter Navaja

Admin who issued punishment: Tripleseven

Date of punishment:  like 1 or 2 months ago.

Reason given for punishment: failRP.

Your explanation of what happened: Long story short; a police put me in a police car to take me to jail, he get out to talk to someone and I take that chance to use press F and get out of the car (thinking that if it let me get out whit F it was because he didn’t lock the car) not know it was not possible to do that. After the runaway and when I was going back to the scene (cuz the police pm me and told me it was failRP, so I tell the guys that free me “guys take me back, they are saying is failRP (I think one of the guys was Leron)) admin Tripleseven TP me to the scene and after talking whit the police proceed to ban me.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: I have done bad things, and I have a big record. I know that doesn’t speak well for me but I have had time to think about it and change. I miss the community a lot and I miss the friends I made on the server. I know this is not excuse but, I was in a bad place due to lots of IRL problems which made me act out in childish manner, taking everything to personal and using aggressive words and behavior. I regret this deeply and want to show the community that I have change for good. I was under lot of stress and acted poorly due to this stress, but I will like to have the opportunity to show the community that I have change and also I whana play on rare now that is out !!.

I understand the reason for my many punishment, but now im a new guy and I know I wont have that kind or problems I have learn from my mistakes and I hope to get back to play whit all my hommies.

Hello and thank you for appealing.

We understand that IRL issues might happen that affect your mood, however this, as you said yourself, is not an excuse for breaking the rules on our server continuously. Could you explain to me why, after one of our administrators took the time to go through all the rules with you thoroughly (as can be see in the following thread), you should be unbanned after once again breaking the rules on our server?

Because this time I take my time to think not only about the last punish and the event, but about the reason for the admin to take that action whiteout letting me just correct my error in game and go to jail (if you check the situation leading to this ban, it could have been work out different, but maybe the way I defend my point that day was not correct). Like I say, I was having a bad ooc attitude and discussion style whit the admins that lead them to have no other option that to ban me, in my mind they were out to get me and everting they did was personal against me because im a latino whit bad grama, now I know I was just been paranoiac and crazy!.

In this opportunity I take my time, step back and chill out to think; about my mistakes and how not to make them again. If I’m given the opportunity for a fresh new beginning (not saying to delete my admin record, but I will like review It whit a head admin sometime, cuz some of the punish are mistakes but they are not void from my record and keep affecting the outcome any move I made ig) on rage im coming back whit a new attitude and playstyle.

Sorry but due to us having gone through the rules with you 1 on 1 rule by rule in the past and giving you several "last changes" you will remain banned at this time.

Good luck in your future endeavors.