6DvHVLf.png

Player(s) being reported: PLAYER ID 70
Date of interaction reported: 13/04/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 153 | 1618312796

Your character name: Rio Bourne
Other player(s) involved:  Tristan Andrews - Dominic Ace - Mark Bloomfield

Specific rule(s) broken:

Rule 9.

Non RP - If a crash / disconnect occurs, players must post in the crash report discord channel and contact all parties to resume. Players reconnecting must be given all opportunities held prior.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)

I attended a backup call of a 10-55 from Dominic Ace. As soon in the footage. 2 x Officers disconnected. I then told ID 70 to stay here as two officers Code 0ed. As seen by the two RED MESSAGES (DISCONNECTED). Later on, ID 70 decided it was smart to take advantage of this current Roleplay situation and drive off even after being told to wait. I strongly believe this is a rule broken stated in Rule 9 NONRP.

Evidence of rule breach:
1 x Screenshot of players Disconnecting

AidannnTV - Twitch - Screenshot

1 x Livestream Footage of entire situation

AidannnTV - Twitch - Footage

1 x Crash Report

Screenshot of Crash report by Dominic Ace

1 x Screenshot of officers letting me know they've crashed 

Screen of Crash

Edited by ATV

Hello!

Just to provide a little bit of insight from this situation as well, when Dominic Ace and I reconnected, ID  70 was already gone and returned a few moments later once he was informed that he would be reported. He returned on another vehicle and kept trying to carry the conversation on in /b after being informed to save his POV as a report would be filed.

He said he did not know what the problem was. In order to be helpful to help him understand, I detailed the rule that this was in violation of. Upon doing so, he made comments about how we're just reading rules to him rather than letting the RP flow properly, regardless of him breaking the rules. I just want to make it clear that I informed him of this rule because he didn't seem to know it was against the rules.

He was informed several times that we would continue this conversation on the forums within the report itself - however he continued to berate us in /b while we were making sure the report was filed properly. He initially started out saying things that were pretty rude, but was informed that OOC Toxicity isn't allowed and that we just wanted to make sure he understood what was being reported.

Once he was made aware that the rules were broken, he initially tried to state that he didn't know what C0 meant, but as you can see in the recording provided, he was told in /b to wait for them to return. Later on, he went on to state that his W key got stuck and he couldn't stop, which is why he left. All of these statements I have personally recorded and can provide my POV if it is desired.

Ultimately, he was trying to continue this conversation for 20ish minutes after the situation concluded, we asked him multiple times to stop going on about this in /b and to just leave, that we would continue the conversation on the forums. He just continued going on in /b to the point where we asked all PD members involved to stop replying in /b, as it was just going back and forth.

To ID 70 - I hope you can understand that our entire point of contacting you was to inform you of the rule that was broken when myself and Dominic Ace crashed. I also wanted to make sure that you had a good understanding of what the rule is that we believe that you broke in this case. At no point were we trying to talk down to you, it's just important to us that we uphold a high standard of RP when interacting with Law Enforcement.

Should the Mod/Admin reviewing this want additional recordings of the conversations in text, I have my POV saved all the way up until the last message that I personally sent. Unfortunately, I'm unable to pre-emptively post the footage as it contains reports and staff chat.

Thank you for taking the time to review this!

Edited by Brant
  • Confused 1

I understand that I broke the rules and I didn't know what code 0 was. I confess that I broke the rules and I want to apologize that I ruined RP. When I wrote that my w key was stuck I was bluffing. 

Edited by Igor Ketamin
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Igor Ketamin said:

And at 2:54 you can see that he is talking in VOIP and telling that 2 officer's DC. That is OOC and IC mixing.

In regards to this being noted by yourself. 

Yes, I did say they have D/Ced. I wanted to leave this in the footage and express that everyone makes mistakes and to be fully transparent as that's the nature of who I am. As I said it over radio, I instantly corrected myself saying CODE 0'ed and did apologies after.  

Just to educate you on some of the radio procedures we use ICly: CODE 0 means Disconnected / Crashed

Edited by ATV
  • Like 1

REPORT ACCEPTED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• Igor_Ketamin(ID 70) - NonRP - After reviewing the evidence provided and reading the replies of both parties, the reported party will be getting a NonRP warning. You stated you bluffed about your sticky "W" key and took advantage of the disconnected players.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.  This report will now be locked and archived.

Regards,
Moderator Kazjii