Chunder

Lifeinvader: Username does not belong to account / Can't log In new character.

Date and time (provide timezone): 12/04/2021 23:54 UTC 

Character name: Kourtney Parrish

Issue/bug you are reporting: When players make new character and try to log into lifeinvader, they are told that their username does not belong to any account.

Expected behavior:  The lifeinvader account should exist and allow the player to log in.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

I personally didn't have this issue but I haven't made any new characters recently. You just make a new character and try to log into lifeinvader through a browser or in game and this error comes up:

VincentOrigiLI.jpg

https://lifeinvader.eclipse-rp.net/VincentOrigi - here's an account that should exist as the character does!

Vehicle license plate number*

Date and time (provide timezone): 4/18/2021 6:46 UTC

Character name: Ivan Borisenco

Issue/bug you are reporting:  When players make new character and try to log into lifeinvader, they are told that their username does not belong to any account.

Expected behavior:  LifeInvader account should exist and allow to sign in

image.thumb.png.84344b55d0a7d90a911718217daf60a8.png

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Date and time (provide timezone): 19/04/2021 11:32 UTC 

Character name: Billy Huncho

Issue/bug you are reporting: When players make new character and try to log into lifeinvader, they are told that their username does not belong to any account. This issue has happened with my main character

Expected behavior:  The lifeinvader account should exist and allow the player to log in.

I had this issue with my main character, I thought I was typing login details wrong but I didn't have a page on lifeinvader so my account doesnt exist. My profile should be on https://lifeinvader.eclipse-rp.net/BillyHuncho

Tested.

Tried: "Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, include one uppercase and one lowercase letter, and include one number or symbol".

• Password doesn't seem to matter.

Tested: New character that does not show in users.

• From what I understood, in the past, once you attempted to log in, it would create the account for you. However, it only gives an error now, that it doesn't exist.

Conclusion: Seems like users are not created on character creation, or .. the credentials are not added/verified on a regular basis.