Max Myers

Tyler_Centrone [ID 286] & Kaylem_Holleman [ID 225] | NRP & DM

Required Report Format
Player(s) being reported: 225

Date of interaction reported: 02/04/2021.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1617338625 (this is at the time I'm making report roughly 30 mins after it happened)

Your character name: Max Myers
Other player(s) involved: 162, Joey Figliani

Specific rule(s) broken: 

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.
  • If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.
  • A player is not showing proper fear if they run while on foot/bike or in an unpowered vehicle and a weapon is aimed at them at close range, or if they drive into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover or fleeing with it.

15. Player Theft, Prison Breakout, and Kidnapping

• Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with reasonable in-character motive using secluded areas. Players should not conduct minor robberies in situations with high risk. Desert or forest areas are considered secluded but witnesses should still be considered.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
The man first stole my friend's car and attempted to drive away while he was pumping gas into it. in a public place with many witnesses

He also ran away when a gun was drawn at his head before coming back and shooting everyone on the scene.

• NAY 1

I was ID 162, I was at Bayview when i looked over and saw a guy ( 286 known to be a car thief) running towards that car filling up so i ran over there and of course he jumped in it and took off (non-rp). I proceeded to go to my car get in and drive over there where it seems they have gotten him out of the car and he then ran into the bush and crouched so we couldn't see where he went. Then a "random" guy comes running from no where and just starts getting close to that guys car and he pulled up his gun and told him to back off so he did and then we were all just chatting when ID 225 just sprays him down and them i try to shoot him to down him so we can get an admin over but he kills me to then full kills us both after (DM). I was alive long enough to see another player (ID 165) punching ID 225 and i assumed downed him and killed him because he teleported to the hospital too. Then ID 225 went to the bus station spawned in a bus and drove over to the shootings (NLR). Then i checked my car and him and his buddies took it to a chop shop.

Lost: 20K Gun, 10K chopped Hellfire, Everything in my trunk, clothes, fish, food, bag, car speaker. And everything on me clothes, fishing rod, food, water. i lost about 45-50k worth of stuff. Thank you for taking the time to read and deal with this im just tired of these things happening i just want to have fun and RP.

• NAY 1

I was player ID 165 Chad Willkins and basically the video and Max Jacobs summed it up but after they died I knocked him out by punching him from behind. He never pointed the gun at me, so that's why I didn't run and kept punching him. After I downed him I did not full kill him. Right as I Injured him a police officer ran up to me and detained me. I tried telling him what happened and I was unaware that I "Needed to take a cough drop" and the police officer never told me. He also never asked what happened and just assumed that I killed them all and had another officer take me the prison. When the other officer was taking me to prison I was trying to explain to him what happened and then he informed me that my mic wasn't working and I tried to tell him what happened, but just kept on saying that the other officer that originally arrested me saw me kill someone.

I got charged with a $14000 fine and sentenced to about 1.5 to 2 hours in prison

Edited by McLoven147
  • NAY 1
  • dead 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING REVIEW

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself. During this time, I ask you to refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between players involved.

Regards,

Doan.

• NAY 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSE

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided this report can't be concluded at this time. The following player(s) will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

Tyler_Centrone│ID 286 - Can you explain why you decided to steal a vehicle while it was being refuelled? Provide any evidence you may have.

Kaylem_Holleman│ID 225 @Kaelem - Can you explain why you initiated a shootout, and why you initated it in such a public place? Provide any evidence you may have.

If the player(s) above fail to respond within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded, based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of my ability.

Regards,

Doan.

• NAY 1

Hey its Kaylem_Holleman. I would like to start of by saying thanks for submitting this report and for Doan looking into this. I unfortunately only have a 30 second POV which I can provide if needed (its only the shootout part as the xbox game bar only records 30 seconds) .I would like to start off by saying I come around these guys and this man aims a gun at me for no reason at all, as I was not doing anything to harm them, which I felt offended and disrespected ICly and tells me to F off and I do so and when I wasnt under fear rp and got the right time to shoot him I did. I also had an ally near bay view that would have helped me if it went down south.  

Also, I was talked with Dr. Pathetic of my side of the story and everything seemed to be fine.

I would like to add player 165 when he stated he punched me to death. I still had a .50 with 0 shots in it and aimed the gun at him telling him to leave so I could loot the men and leave safely. He then proceeds to punch me not fearing for his life, because he would not know I was out of ammo unless I shot and he heard the click sound of it being empty or something like that. 

After I died I spawn at MD and the two guys I killed constantly following me every direction I went and talking in VOIP about the passed death and breaking NLR and heavily Mixing. Clearly these guys do not want to rp if this is the actions they are doing. 

NLR and Mixing: https://streamable.com/osey9j

POV of shootout: https://streamable.com/n7gs1f 

Edited by Kaelem
  • YAY 1
  • NAY 1
5 minutes ago, Kaelem said:

Hey its Kaylem_Holleman. I would like to start of by saying thanks for submitting this report and for Doan looking into this. I unfortunately only have a 30 second POV which I can provide if needed (its only the shootout part as the xbox game bar only records 30 seconds) .I would like to start off by saying I come around these guys and this man aims a gun at me and tells me to F off and I do so and when I wasnt under fear rp and got the right time to shoot him I did. I also had a few allies near bayview that would have helped me if it went down south.  

Also, I was talked with Dr. Pathetic of my side of the story and everything seemed to be fine.

I would like to add player 165 when he stated he punched me to death. I still had a .50 with 0 shots in it and aimed the gun at him telling him to leave so I could loot the men and leave safely. He then proceeds to punch me not fearing for his life, because he would not know I was out of ammo unless I shot and he heard the click sound of it being empty or something like that. 

After I died I spawn at MD and the two guys I killed constantly following me every direction I went and talking in VOIP about the passed death and breaking NLR and heavily Mixing. Clearly these guys do not want to rp if this is the actions they are doing. 

i didnt speak in VOIP at the hospital that was the other guy but he said sorry and talked in ooc right after

• NAY 2
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kaelem said:

Hey its Kaylem_Holleman. I would like to start of by saying thanks for submitting this report and for Doan looking into this. I unfortunately only have a 30 second POV which I can provide if needed (its only the shootout part as the xbox game bar only records 30 seconds) .I would like to start off by saying I come around these guys and this man aims a gun at me for no reason at all, as I was not doing anything to harm them, which I felt offended and disrespected ICly and tells me to F off and I do so and when I wasnt under fear rp and got the right time to shoot him I did. I also had an ally near bay view that would have helped me if it went down south.  

I did indeed break the mixing rule in a moment of weakness, I apologized for it directly after I realized and went straight to OOC. That was indeed a mistake on my end and I am sorry for that. Unfortunately I do not have proof of the mixing as I went to he brb on my stream when I went to do the reports. However, on the mixing you can see myself realize I was mixing first hand and go to the OOC chat.

Edited by Max Myers

I am Tyler_Centrone #286.  I am a new player and was unaware that you were not supposed to steal a car at the gas station.  After going back and reading the rules, I now see that you cannot steal a car that is being refueled even in a crime zone.  That was a misunderstanding on my part and wont happen again.  I believe I have already spoken to a ADMIN about this about apologized.  As you can tell from the video, I stayed in RP while the gun was pointed at my head and left when he told me to.  I am now very much aware NOW that I am not supposed to steal cars that are refueling even in a crime zone.  Keep in mind that I was completely by myself in this situation.  I saw an opportunity to steal a car and I did.  The gun fire and everything after the fact was not my fault.  I ran back into the fields and hid for 30min.  What the video fails to show is the others trying to break RP when things weren't going their way.  Again, I now understand the refueling rule

Edited by SamC123

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report has been under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached, I've decided to accept this report and issue the following punishments:

Tyler_CentroneID 286: Spoken to about NRP - As shown in the evidence provided, you stole a vehicle that was being refuelled. It's scriptly required for a vehicle to be unlocked to refuel it. Realistically the owner of the vehicle would be refuelling the car and the keys would be out of the ignition.

The report against ID 225 (Kaylem_Holleman) was already handled in game.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

This report is now locked and archived.

Regards,

Doan.