Legendavey

Furniture Item Issues [BALA]

Date and time (provide timezone): 4/25/2021 6:56pm CST  (11:56pm GMT)

Character name:  Larry Braverman

Issue/bug you are reporting:  Using the furniture item "BANK FILE DRAWER" causes an error message to pop up and your character to become bugged out with all UI disappearing.  Restarting the game was the only method I found to debug myself.  I replicated the bug about 5 times in a row.  Just to note, all other furniture is working fine for me as ive been building most of the day.

Expected behavior:  When clicking "Use" on the furniture item you should enter "Building Mode" where you can move and rotate the furniture item and see the building UI.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

Step 1. Click "Use" on the furniture item "BANK FILE DRAWER" in your inventory while inside of a property in which you have building permissions.

Video of Bug:  https://streamable.com/qww4xr

Screenshot off error message: cl5X6xF.png

Screenshot of bugged item:  Z6Bx18r.png

Vehicle license plate number*

Edited by Larry Braverman
typo

Aside from the regular formatting that should be used in the other threads in this section, please post the furniture items that have issues in here, so that they can be amended or removed.
As I am responsible for adding these items, I also feel it's my responsibility to ensure they are working as intended.

Please respond to the thread with the following.

Furniture Item Name:
Issue:

• Like 2