Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

UBzMayhem

UBzMayhem- Joe Swagger/Mark Brookes (ban appeal)

Account name: UBzMayhem
Character name(s):Joe Swagger / Mark 
Admin who issued punishment: Lewis 
Date of punishment: 15/03/2018
Reason given for punishment:combat logging

Your explanation of what happened:

I was involved in a normal police chase scenario that had been going on for a while now, when suddenly my mother shouts me down as i needed to go and revise for my MOC GSCE exams, which as i see it its way more important than a game due to it being my future and i care about that. So i really had to go off but i realized i was still being chased by the police. My mum now threating to turn the Internet off anyway i thought i got far from the police so i logged off the game and went to revise. When i come back a few hours later i get informed Ive been banned for combat logging permanently. 

Why should your appeal be accepted?:

I am truly sorry for breaking any kind of server rule, id just like to make it clear i didn't intentionally break a rule because i generally had to go off to revise. I believe i have learned not to combat log again, especially when i am involved in a scenario.

Post any evidence or further details:
Edited by UBzMayhem
Spelling mistakes, structure etc.

Hello and thank you for appealing,

Please remain patient whilst we discuss this appeal with the members of our administration team.

Whilst you wait, I have a couple of questions that I would like you to answer.

Why did you think it was acceptable to, after being permanently banned, go into our Discord and say things suck as "f*** this server and it's staff"? How would you prevent this from happening in the future, such as by trying to reach out to the other party to inform them?

Im sorry for what i said, I was kind of angry and confused on what had just happened, because no one was listening to me when i was trying to give them a important reason to exit the game all they were going on about was my perma ban. Again im sorry for what i said this will not happen again.

I will maintain my anger and confusion and i will never express how i feel i such way i did in the discord. Like i said very sorry will never happen again

And how will you make sure that you won't receive another punishment for combat logging in the future?

My past combat logs happened were mostly when i was new to the server, and i wasn't to sure of the rules. However i will make sure i never combat log again. I will make certain of this by always finishing an RP before i leave. And if i know i have to go, i will not get involved in a scenario that may take a while. 

Thank you for responding to the questions asked. Now, since you've had to deal with a permanent ban I hope you realize that we have a low tolerance level for breaching our rules, regardless of what rule it is.

Hopefully you've learned something from being banned permanently both in-game and from our Discord. I'd like to remind you that if something like this happens again in the future you will be permanently banned off of Eclipse RP and it will remain that way, as it would be your fifth punishment for the same rule.

Your ban will be lifted.

Appeal accepted/archived