Gordon_Hyde [ID 23] & Torsten_Church [ID 219] - NRP

Player(s) being reported: Id 23, 219, 162
Date of interaction reported: 2021-03-04
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1614825924

Your characters name: Bob Karlsson
Other player(s) involved: PD

Specific rule(s) broken: 

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
  • Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.
  • If a crash / disconnect occurs, players must post in the crash reports discord channel and contact all parties to resume. Players reconnecting must be given all opportunities held prior.
  • Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game.
  • Players can’t depict their character with real images or game images not possible on ECRP.
  • Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.
  • Non-off road vehicles may not drive up mountains or steep hills. LSEMS & Mechanics are exempt.

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.

How did the player break the rule(s)? 

In the first clip when i was going across the bridge ID 219 hits me head on, but he was swerving so it might have been accidental. After the collision all of the cars started to ram my vehicle repeatedly with little to no concern of their own or my life.

In the second clip i tried to go down in to the sewers to avoid the X-Ray when suddenly ID 23 and 219 Ram my vehicle in the side at very high speeds, once again not showing any regard to there own and my life.

In the third clip i once again I try to get in to the sewers but then ID 219 rams me once more leading to me colliding in to a pole and him colliding in to a concrete barrier at very high speeds. After which he jumps out of his cruiser showing no sign of having just front on collided with a concrete barrier.

Unfortunately I was not sure at first if rules were broken and had to show this footage to a friend of mine and gets his opinion as I did not want to report needlessly, I did not inform the reported parties to save their POV.

Evidence of rule breach:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WLPOH_RO0g

Clip 1^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vvBJIfd4HA
Clip 2 ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWXeeQdF-Pc
Clip 3^^

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • dead 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSE

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided this report can't be concluded at this time. The following player(s) will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

Gordon_Hyde│ID 23 @DoubleA - Can you explain why you rammed into another vehicle while driving at high speed, showing no concern for your life and safety? Provide any evidence you may have.

Torsten_Church│ID 219 @MrChurchy25 - Can you explain why you rammed into another vehicle while driving at high speed, showing no concern for your life and safety? Provide any evidence you may have.

If the player(s) above fail to respond within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded, based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability.

Regards,

Doan & Timmaayy.

Hey  @Timmaayy and @Doan,

So unfortunately I do not have POV saved because Bob karlson did not mention his intention to report, which is fine. Forgive me for not having footage but I try to describe my point of you best I can. Ill address each of the times im reported.

Clip one at time stamp 28 seconds. As bob indicated i genuinely did not mean to hit him. In the tac radio, xray called he was heading to the bridge. The unit you see parked was blocking it off and our intention was to fully block it off with them. Unfortunately I realized we would not make so i chose to position my self on the bend between the two possible roads as you can see in the time stamp. My goal was that if he carried on going cruisers behind him could follow, but if he made a sharp right turn i could follow him right away. 

Clip 2 at 30 seconds. This is where its honestly hard to argue my side of the story because I dont have footage to support my stance, but here goes. Gordon id 23 Attempted to prevent Karlson from entering the tunnel by blocking off his left side. He was not trying to ram him out of the way but simply prevent that entry point. 

- I was a short length behind him and didnt see if he was straight on or on the left. Do please bare in mind as PD admins will back up. in 1.1 we have to pit 95% of vehicles by being infront of the suspect vehicle, rather than a traditional realistic pit of the sides. Unfortunately game mechanics limits this in 1.1 and we have to hit from the front. 

So at 30 second time stamp in clip 2 is where my cruiser connects with him. What you dont see and i cant prove with footage is my slamming on handbrake to slow down, once i saw Gordon had prevented him from getting into tunnel. I hit brakes in an attempt to then keep him with his back to the wall so we could get a box. Ramming him would defeat that purpose and if I had rammed full speed id like to think his car would have moved more. 

Clip 3 10 second time stamp. Again hard to prove my side without footage. But knowing he was again entering the sewers in a drift tampa. I was trying to get along side him to either get infront of him or edge him to a wall so we could box him before he got into the tunnels propper. In my eyes i was on his left side about half way up the car lengths. in the footage it looks like i just hit back left rim. 

- I never make pit attempts near rear of vehicle anymore because in 1.1 as I said it literally never works for me at least. At 11 seconds n some change you can see the cruiser legit just port the other way its going in the video. As for hitting the concrete barrier, imo the speed wasnt that great and its also the front of the cruiser where the ram bar is present.  Its not my place to render any kind of verdict, but if the crash at 85 for me and to front of the cruiser should have resulted in direct injury for me. Then Mr karlson getting hit hard in clip 2 should have prevented him from driving off. But in the heat of the moment trying to get away from police I completely get it. 

I hope this helps, anything else needed i know you will ask.

Appreciate you both and Mr Karlsson

Edited by MrChurchy25
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Doan said:

Gordon_Hyde│ID 23 @DoubleA - Can you explain why you rammed into another vehicle while driving at high speed, showing no concern for your life and safety? Provide any evidence you may have.

Thank you @Doanand @Timmaayyfor taking this report, as Church stated neither of us were informed to save our POV of the events so I too do not have any video proof of my side, yet I will attempt to give my statement to the best of my ability.

From the first clip I did not make any sort of contact with Bob and my sole intention was to block off the bridge, which I kept the cruiser still as he passed through as it would have endangered my life and his, so I kept still and did not move until after he passed and was hit by the other cruiser and the Kamacho.

From this clip that I am involved in directly, ((clip 2)), as stated with 1.1 the desync is something very upsetting with vehicles. I looked at the video and slowed it down, and you can see my vehicle struck him in the drivers side rear wheel, where in my window I was able to push him wide and hit more in the front drivers wheel and perform more of a block and a push instead of a ram as you can see in his POV. You can see once we make contact at speed, ((he was down to about 40, I was going about 60-65 when we made contact)), my cruiser pushes left, which was the result of me hitting him up front with him turning that way. In my eyes I would say the speed wasn't great and the worst I believed that would happen would be a collision into the wall which would therefore end the pursuit, instead of him getting into the sewer system (with a drift tampa might I add, highly off road) and have a high chance of a bike being set up for him which would cause an easy escape. 

I wish I had the POV to add on this but there were many times throughout the pursuit between video 1 and 2 that a PIT was attempted, and none were successful due to the desync, and a PIT maneuver really ends up being more of a ram in ones eyes while another you don't even touch them.  While that's besides the point, it does not make things easy. Please let me know if there is anything else needed on my end, I attempted to get POV from my passenger yet she was not streaming or recording so I have nothing on my end.

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

Gordon_Hyde│ID 23 @DoubleA - Will receive a spoken to warning - After reviewing the evidence provided and careful consideration we have decided to issue you with a spoken to regarding the impact you had with the reporting player. In clip #2 it appears you rammed, at a rather high speed, to stop the reporting player going down into the tunnels. Here the reporting player was already seen turning into the tunnel and no attempt was made to stop, instead ramming into the car with no regards to your characters life or safety.  

Torsten_Church│ID 219 @MrChurchy25 - Will receive a spoken to warning - After reviewing the evidence provided and careful consideration we have decided to issue you with a spoken to regarding the impact you had with the reporting player. In clip #3 it shows you causing an impact with the reporting player, hitting the driver side of the car which then bounces you both off of each other. Coming from this large impact you jumped out of the cruiser, after almost being hit by the cruiser behind, withdraw you weapons and act that no crash had happened. No injuries were RP'd. In situations like this your main priority should be your injures and checking that you are well, before continue with the pursuit. 

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
Timmaayy & Doan